• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Ja, ja genau Lumia.

Oh my goddd what am I dooiiinnng

The best thins is that some apps are in spasnish???? ¿¿¿¿¿

Where's my :4sonic:damn Sprachën option?????

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good evening everyone. :starman:

*whew* I has finished EP6 of Umineko. That really felt like the climax of the series, but there's still some surprises left. One thing I like about this series is that after a certain point, it starts encouraging you as le Reader to figure out the riddles it presents. You aren't obligated to do so since you don't directly interact with the sound novel, but it makes it 2x more interesting IMO. The series leaves the answers intentionally vague until the very end. I think the answer to the main riddle of Umineko is obvious, but I don't want to believe its that simple. Apparently the answer helps Battler fully understand Beatrice's game and figure out all the closed rooms/riddles, which is why I feel it isn't so obvious. It then makes me wonder whether or not the "games" are mysteries, fantasies, both, or none.

Seems like I'm thinking/rambling too much, but they say this is healthy for the mind. :p Man, this is already my top favorite VN of all time. :starman:

D

Deleted member

So the Iwata banner is no more.. well, considering it's been a month since the passing, I think that's enough time to move on.

It still sucks, but yeah.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hi everyone! Today was the last day of freshman orientation and I'm excited for college more than ever now! :bee:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Today's my 4 year Boards anniversary. :p

Soul.

The banner is different?
I was not ready for this. Where's my Iwataboards theme?!?!
-insert I wish I couldn't feel a thing .GIF-

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Apparently I'm blind and yesterday was my four year board anniversary.

Oh.

T

Trick or Treat

Listen heavy music... that helps even with a headache
As a lover of heavy music, I can confirm this is lies.

Good evening everyone. :starman:

*whew* I has finished EP6 of Umineko. That really felt like the climax of the series, but there's still some surprises left. One thing I like about this series is that after a certain point, it starts encouraging you as le Reader to figure out the riddles it presents. You aren't obligated to do so since you don't directly interact with the sound novel, but it makes it 2x more interesting IMO. The series leaves the answers intentionally vague until the very end. I think the answer to the main riddle of Umineko is obvious, but I don't want to believe its that simple. Apparently the answer helps Battler fully understand Beatrice's game and figure out all the closed rooms/riddles, which is why I feel it isn't so obvious. It then makes me wonder whether or not the "games" are mysteries, fantasies, both, or none.

Seems like I'm thinking/rambling too much, but they say this is healthy for the mind. :p Man, this is already my top favorite VN of all time. :starman:
Star I love you so much just saying. If you wish to voice any of your theories to me, please do. I won't spoil anything but I would be very curious to see what you think.

Also I still reallllly love the duel.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh hey, the Iwata banner has changed to the regular one.
Or why exactly Steel is weak to Fighting. Or why Water and Poison are both neutral to each other. Or why Fairies aren't weak to Fire.
Hmm, right. Also Ground should be weak to Poison and the latter being Super Effective against Bugs in G1 also makes sense...

Man, I can imagine competitive Pokémon players banging thair heads even harder than now.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Oh my ******** I activated child safety while it was in german??? What do I do noow.

Help me please

What is this My Family setup crap?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom