• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Meh, this thread is too quiet. I'm going to go play some Smash.:4ganondorf: (Or maybe something else.:4zelda:)

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
You know that moment in media where the smug snake character get their just desserts? That's pretty much what I'm witness to, at time of typing.

I'm loving every second of it~

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Up for some games? o/
Nope.:4mii:
I have fighted you and you we're too strong for me. My brain won't support it. Even if i use speedhack on my brain. Like this for exemple.

So sorry but no.:4littlemac: (Also i am playing Tomodachi Life.)

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I remember 'Abenomics' being thrown around a lot a while back. Did it come to nothing?

:231:
Shinzo Abe's "three arrows".
"Monetary stimulus" - doubled the money supply in a few months. New money distributed to politically powerful banks.
"Fiscal stimulus" - massively raised car, income, and sales taxes.
"Structural reform" - well, uh... nothing actually happened here. There was little or no change to the political structure.
But his real third arrow is his military aggression, thus in turn increasing military spending.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If we can go one day without hearing anything about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner or any of those Kardashian attention whores, my day and life would be SOOOO much better. I don't give a flying **** about these people with whatever issues they're going through to get themselves in the spotlight. Why should I? This type of toxic celebrities give is why I don't consider any of them role models or wanting anything to do with them.

So not all "Friends" didn't make it to Jennifer Aniston's wedding and it's becoming a popular thing now. And? What's your point media? To expose drama into this just because someone didn't show up? Get a life n00bs and realize that MANY things are better off without this type of toxic and the media is too depressing these days. I'd rather go to my mom's generation back to the 70's when people had more common sense at that time then now. Best part about that? I'll be in retirement by now had I was in my mid 60's lol

In other words, I got myself a Shiny Rayquaza

T

Trick or Treat

Episodeeeeee 7.

Probably can't start until tomorrow but I am excited. It was quite a drastic change from the first 6, but still very good nonetheless.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hi. :kirby:

I feel depressed. I hate my hairstyle...
Grow your hair out and look like Jesus. You'll realize how much fun it is to have beautiful hair

if that doesn't work, pull a Justin Bieber haircut just for ****s and giggles

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
*the stupidity of the world*

The solution is to stop watching the media that directs us to such stupidity.
If they get more poor ratings they'll either have to change or die.
Congrats on the shiny.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Why is that?
I really don't like it. There has been times where i looked like "Jim Morrison" or a Rockstar and i don't want to look anything like that. I can never put my idea of my hairstyle into my own words.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If we can go one day without hearing anything about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner or any of those Kardashian attention whores, my day and life would be SOOOO much better. I don't give a flying **** about these people with whatever issues they're going through to get themselves in the spotlight. Why should I? This type of toxic celebrities give is why I don't consider any of them role models or wanting anything to do with them.

So not all "Friends" didn't make it to Jennifer Aniston's wedding and it's becoming a popular thing now. And? What's your point media? To expose drama into this just because someone didn't show up? Get a life n00bs and realize that MANY things are better off without this type of toxic and the media is too depressing these days. I'd rather go to my mom's generation back to the 70's when people had more common sense at that time then now. Best part about that? I'll be in retirement by now had I was in my mid 60's lol

Our crazy celebs are funnier, anyway.

Mew2King's antics as recited by GameFAQs are nothing short of legendary. :awesome:

But seriously, celebrity gossip is boring, overly obsessed with political correctness and general perfection, and just plain sucks.

And the only random encounter Shiny I ever got was a Sandshrew in ORAS that I Shiny Chained for because someone IRL getting Omega Ruby inspired me to play Alpha Sapphire twice as long as I normally would.
It took me over a thousand chained encounters and several failed chains before that.

Then the person IRL randomly found a Shiny Graveler on Victory Road.

Thankfully they actually caught it thanks to my repeated warnings about how rare Shiny Pokemon are, but RNG is a funny thing.
:4megaman:

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I really don't like it. There has been times where i looked like "Jim Morrison" or a Rockstar and i don't want to look anything like that. I can never put my idea of my hairstyle into my own words.
Ask for a gentleman's haircut.
#4 sides only, cut out the ears.
#6 back only, taper.
Go with the natural part and comb your gosh dang hair in that direction erry dey.
Trim top-front, just above eyebrow level.
You will look like a gentleman.
d(。ゝд・)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have you ever thought of using a new hairstyle?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The solution is to stop watching the media that directs us to such stupidity.
If they get more poor ratings they'll either have to change or die.
Congrats on the shiny.
Me: Unfortunately, we have to blame the media for the amount of exposure one gives us. All I had to do was watch the morning news on I'm on facebook, and someone is BOUND to say something about these people. Like dude, we have millions...

Crusher's fans: AND MILLIONS...

Me: of people out there who actually give a damn or who we should give a damn about. What's special about Kim? Nothing, not even that ass of hers interests me

Yeah I know, I must be feeling older than I thought due to how much of exposure is coming from our generation. If we can just wipe stupidity out, we can have a good time

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
@ BlueX BlueX for real though, ask the barber about terminology and get / look up examples to customize your hair, and you can more-or-less get some instructions on the sections of your hair down to get the same results across all barbers.
Me: Unfortunately, we have to blame the media for the amount of exposure one gives us. All I had to do was watch the morning news on I'm on facebook, and someone is BOUND to say something about these people. Like dude, we have millions...

Crusher's fans: AND MILLIONS...

Me: of people out there who actually give a damn or who we should give a damn about. What's special about Kim? Nothing, not even that *** of hers interests me

Yeah I know, I must be feeling older than I thought due to how much of exposure is coming from our generation. If we can just wipe stupidity out, we can have a good time
Which is partially why I don't Facebook. :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be honest, these people are very uninteresting. I wonder what's so special about them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I want to do some Smash, plz .;_; (Excepted if you are a pro, OF COURSE.:4charizard:)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
To be honest, these people are very uninteresting. I wonder what's so special about them.
That's my point. It's about popularity and I don't care about it. Too many people demand attention and they're becoming attention whores. You want my respect? Stop acting like you're five and grow up.

I don't really care about celebrities anyway, but holy chestnuts this whole Kim and family thing is just annoying to see/hear after so long

D

Deleted member

That's my point. It's about popularity and I don't care about it. Too many people demand attention and they're becoming attention whores. You want my respect? Stop acting like you're five and grow up.

I don't really care about celebrities anyway, but holy chestnuts this whole Kim and family thing is just annoying to see/hear after so long
Indeed. Are we supposed to care about what's going on in their private lives? Why in the world can't they keep it to themselves for once? I got so sick of it I don't even want to check these types of news anymore.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
^I feel the same about the royal family. I live in a monarchy so we have a king and queen, but why would I care about where they are right now or what they're doing?

Last edited:

Soul.

Heyo.
Facebook is garbage. Celebrity news, though? Ehhh yeah those are kinda lame.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
^I feel the same about the royal family. I live in a monarchy so we have a king and queen, but why would I care about where they are right now or what they're doing?
Well, in that case it's because the gov't has a vested interest in reminding you of their tradition in an attempt to solidify nationalism.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Who cares about the Royal Baby? Why does everyone gets so hyped just because of a baby from the Royal Family?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Didn't Nostalgia Critic say Kim Kardashian was Satan's wife?

I started watching those videos a couple of days ago.

D

Deleted member

Who cares about the Royal Baby? Why does everyone gets so hyped just because of a baby from the Royal Family?
Perhaps there are a lot of reasons as to why people got hyped for the event. I don't know to be honest.

Soul.

Misinformed people only get hyped for celebrity news because they have nothing else to do. Or something.
I would call that "breaking someone's personal ****," but since they're famous it's bound to happen.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't know about you guys, but I would love to be a handsome prince.
ヽ༼✿σل͜ σ༽ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom