• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have no idea how can I make a .JPG image transparent in Photoshop. It's so hard.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Could be worse
I loved throwing Smart Bombs around in FD Magicant in Training Mode
Ness is probably dead by now :drshrug:
Or Ness is the Ultimate Lifeform and he can heal from any wound and manipulate nature to his will...Wait wrong character.
Still, that must be a pain to have people explode bombs inside your head.
I always wondered why that worked
Then I found out Ryhorn later got Lightning Rod as an ability in Gale of Darkness
And it aaaaaall made sense
Isn't Ryhorn a Ground Type, making Electric attacks useless?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I used to have the Relinquished card but lost it in my room, cri

Well, time to sleep and close the windows; it's raining hard

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa or someone else plz tag me when the rule change is posted, because Im sure that post will get buried under other 20 pages when I log in :p

Kawaii Jeff Gordon says goodnight everybody!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yes
Yes he is
But that doesn't ruin the ironic magic of having a natural ability to attract the one thing that caused your brethren's death many years before :drshrug:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't really know. I'll try something else later.
Do you mean SAVE it so it remains transparent? Because JPEG images don't retain transparency

You have to make it a PNG or GIF

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
@ Mythra Mythra You know what's the thing I miss the most from Pokémon? Gabo (Ash's original voice actor). Ever since he left in Sinnoh, I've just been unable to watch the Latin dub again

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Or Ness is the Ultimate Lifeform and he can heal from any wound and manipulate nature to his will...Wait wrong character.
Still, that must be a pain to have people explode bombs inside your head.

What I thought in order.

Ultimate Lifeform - Shadow
Heal any wound - Wolverine/Deadpool
Nature manipulation - Viridi

I'm thinking way off here. :p

D

Deleted member

Do you mean SAVE it so it remains transparent? Because JPEG images don't retain transparency

You have to make it a PNG or GIF
I'm talking about removing the background to make it seem "transparent". I know how, but the low quality the format uses makes it impossible to do so.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'm talking about removing the background to make it seem "transparent". I know how, but the low quality the format uses makes it impossible to do so.
I've removed backgrounds from .jpg files before, it isn't too bad. The easiest way it to select the entire background using the magic wand/etc and change the tolerance values until it's the highest it can go without leaking into what you want to keep.

If the .jpg is too small though, the quality might be so compressed this can take a very long time (And you might be going 1 pixel at a time.)

Soul.

His best team was DP's lol no contest.
Don't think anyone can argue with that. Made the series better back then, though XY's is looking decent.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

What I thought in order.

Ultimate Lifeform - Shadow
Heal any wound - Wolverine/Deadpool
Nature manipulation - Viridi

I'm thinking way off here. :p

Kars, the most fabulous Ultimate Lifeform there ever was and ever will be. I pray to him and his two fellow Aztec Gods of Fitness for extra gains every day.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yes
Yes he is
But that doesn't ruin the ironic magic of having a natural ability to attract the one thing that caused your brethren's death many years before :drshrug:
A ground type with Lightningrod can be combo'd in Doubles. First, your partner is safe from Electric attacks (Gyrados, Pelipper, Swanna, etc.) And if your partner is immune to Ground type attacks, you can safely spam STAB Earthquake.

I use to purposely run Rhydon & Gyrados to help Gyrados set up. But that was a long time ago.

Soul.

Unusual combinations you'd be otherwise expecting is kinda why I prefer the VGC meta than Smogon's.

OU is honestly trash.

D

Deleted member

I've removed backgrounds from .jpg files before, it isn't too bad. The easiest way it to select the entire background using the magic wand/etc and change the tolerance values until it's the highest it can go without leaking into what you want to keep.

If the .jpg is too small though, the quality might be so compressed this can take a very long time (And you might be going 1 pixel at a time.)
I see. Will try that later.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
His best team was DP's lol no contest.
Don't think anyone can argue with that. Made the series better back then, though XY's is looking decent.
Personally I'd rate his teams in this order:
Sinnoh>Kalos>Kanto+OI=Hoenn>Johto>Unova

Kanto and Hoenn equal? Nostalgia much? Yeah, I'm aware Ash's Kanto team basically consisted of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto and Charizard (Squirtle didn't do anything until OI). While Hoenn handled much better his team, there's Torkoal who received the shaft in everything and Glalie who appeared last minute only to battle and be left at Oak's right away. However, Pikachu's, Bulbasaur's and Charizard's character development throughout the OS remains one of the best in the entire series and redeem his otherwise badly unhandled team.

Then again, that's my opinion, so everyone's free to think different otherwise

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YO! Hello guys, how you going?

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I see. Will try that later.
Also, I forgot. Invert selection once you have the background to select what you wanted, open a new file, and paste it in there. You might need to erase the background first if you forget to set it to transparent.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Unusual combinations you'd be otherwise expecting is kinda why I prefer the VGC meta than Smogon's.

OU is honestly trash.
The Meta is why I had a hard time getting into competitive Pokemon. I literally bred tons of Pokemon, but in the end I just was done with it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

OU is honestly trash.
Gotta agree. Kids have forgotten diversity nowadays and it's the reason why I backed off of competitive play.

I remember once I saw the legendary ParaFlinch Dunsparce wreck an uber team. It was sheer luck, but also did not abuse Baton Pass. Instead it used the support of rocks, spikes and Light Clay shields.

That's just one example of why I know today's game can be more diverse. Not the best example though. But that's still an awesome achievement. :4villager:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom