• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know what'd be a great idea for an RPG? One where you play as the Bard.
I think there could be a lot of hilarity in that.

D

Deleted member

Meh, I wouldn't complain over the new "changes". But there definitely needs to be someone watching the thread all the time to prevent ****posts from happening.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watch Zygarde getting angry because a bad guy injured one of its green blobs

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Time to guess the plot of the special:
Lysandre keeps doing experiments and gets the attention of Zygarde because he's messing with nature or something, battles happen, Alan discovers that Doritohead is a bad guy and Zygarde gets controlled/calmed down, but sets the events of the next movie (and games?) where it goes Mega and causes chaos because it thinks humans are a thread for nature until Ash and muh friendship ends the conflict.
10/10 if Hawlucha ends up saving the day and world

Anyways, what do you think might be the last Pokémon to complete Ash's team? I'd like if a Bergmite joins the team

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what'd be a great idea for an RPG? One where you play as the Bard.
I think there could be a lot of hilarity in that.
Which Bard we talkin' about
Because coming from a guy who spent more time in Memeverse than SmashBoards until the Pushy Can-anti-ists attacked
I knew quite a few Bards in my time
And by "a few" I mean "all of them was one guy who posted naughty art and got banned a bunch but never gave up"
So I hope we're not talking about that Bard, no sirs :drshrug:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Which Bard we talkin' about
Because coming from a guy who spent more time in Memeverse than SmashBoards until the Pushy Can-anti-ists attacked
I knew quite a few Bards in my time
And by "a few" I mean "all of them was one guy who posted naughty art and got banned a bunch but never gave up"
So I hope we're not talking about that Bard, no sirs :drshrug:
The Bard. Everyone's favorite RPG class.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Anyways, what do you think might be the last Pokémon to complete Ash's team? I'd like if a Bergmite joins the team
That Pokémon would be really cool addition to Ash's team now, his team looks everything but bulky (specially after releasing that tank called Goodra), and having a Bergmite and possibly an Avalugg would help to make his team look more well built.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I never really got into this type of Pokemon. Is it any good?
As long as you don't choose Cubone and Treecko and are expected to beat an overleveled Articuno guarded by a bunch of Ice-Types in an Ice Dungeon with no items to back you up and you can't go back to town because you're a castaway now and you're royally ****ed sideways
I'd say Mystery Dungeon is a pretty good time :drshrug:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Calling it now. It's going to be some cutesy Pokemon that not only steals the show, but gets merchandise from Hell to back.

Soul.

I never really got into this type of Pokemon. Is it any good?
****-tier reviews aside, all of them (except Gates to Infinity which was below meh) are good. The one people talk up so much is Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, which have a good story and apparently make you lose control and cry near the game's ending.
Red/Blue Rescue Team is as good as Explorers, if it isn't then it's just 'good,' whereas Explorers is oh so 'excellent.'

The story in the games can be childish at times but as you progress it gets a lot better.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
As long as you don't choose Cubone and Treecko and are expected to beat an overleveled Articuno guarded by a bunch of Ice-Types in an Ice Dungeon with no items to back you up and you can't go back to town because you're a castaway now and you're royally ****ed sideways
I'd say Mystery Dungeon is a pretty good time :drshrug:
Going to cry myself to sleep since Treecko is my favorite Pokemon...Looks like his ***...is grass

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Okay, seriously.
What the hell is up with this.
This is the 3RD TIME this week, that I have had something glitch through Magicant.
Unless there's something I'm missing, I think Magicant might just be a really glitchy stage.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay, seriously.
This is the 3RD TIME this week, that I have had something glitch through Magicant.
Unless there's something I'm missing, I think Magicant might just be a really glitchy stage.
What happened?

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Okay, seriously.
Did a character or item glitch through? Maybe Magicant is just magical...*shot*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Okay, seriously.
EDIT: oh **** this has a small amount of blood
blood is scary
I'll get sued
Here's a link instead
http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=072715

This is relevant, don't sue me
Going to cry myself to sleep since Treecko is my favorite Pokemon...Looks like his ***...is grass
Treecko's evolution line is amazing
Every evolution comes a knew plant shoved up his ass :drshrug:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What happened?
Unless I'm mistaken, characters should not be able to pass through any of Magicant's platforms from the top They should all be one way platforms (Like Delfino Plaza's main platform)
But for some reason, characters, when hit really, REALLY hard, can sometimes fly through Magicant's center platform.
I've had it happen both with and without the tiny platform under the main one being there, so I don't know.
Is it supposed to happen? Cuz' I doubt it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm getting conflicting messages here
Ash's team has been anything but well-built if his Pikachu losing to a Metapod and his Frogadier still being a Frogadier have anything to show :drshrug:
This is not the BW saga tho, the Ketchup kid looks competitive again like during the DP saga (where he had such a good team to the point they had to put a dude with legendaries to take him out of the league)

Also, Im sure Frogadier will evolve soon

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

This is relevant, don't sue me

Treecko's evolution line is amazing
Every evolution comes a knew plant shoved up his *** :drshrug:
I...I never noticed the plant shoved up his ***...
Also is Magicant like a dream world or something? I don't get why Ness suddenly had nosebleed.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is not the BW saga tho, the Ketchup kid looks competitive again like during the DP saga (where he had such a good team to the point they had to put a dude with legendaries to take him out of the league)

Also, Im sure Frogadier will evolve soon
Ash's Pikachu
Lost
Badly
To a Metapod
You can't go back after that ****, I tells ya

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Have you ever lost a friend over a card game?

Back in 2005 when there was no online pokemon game I decided to play over Instant Message

We drew cards and kind of just told the other person what we did

It was heavily based on trust

Anyway - I was using Ditto, who apparently is banned but we weren't playing by competitive rules.

My Ditto copied his ultimate card and used it's own ability against it, killing it

Although it was resistant to it's attack, it's attack was MUCH greater than it's HP

He didn't believe me my Ditto could do that - DITTO. The pokemon that doesn't do anything BUT copy pokemon

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I...I never noticed the plant shoved up his ***...
The more you know~ :dr^_^:
Also is Magicant like a dream world or something? I don't get why Ness suddenly had nosebleed.
Correct
All of Magicant is inside Ness' (And Ninten's, they're kinda the same guy) head. :drshrug:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ash's Pikachu
Lost
Badly
To a Metapod
That's nothing, I remember Pikachu got curbstomped by a freaking Snivy. Because why bother having them learn from experience when you can hit the reset?

D

Deleted member

Eh.. seeing as I'm not into Pokémon it makes sense for me to lurk. Can't comment much about it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That's nothing, I remember Pikachu got curbstomped by a freaking Snivy. Because why bother having them learn from experience when you can hit the reset?
Atleast Snivy has actual moves
And is fast
A METAPOD CURBSTOMPED PIKACHU SO HARD HE HAD TO BE TAKEN TO THE POKECENTER ASAP
A METAPOD, MAN :011:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
That Pokémon would be really cool addition to Ash's team now, his team looks everything but bulky (specially after releasing that tank called Goodra), and having a Bergmite and possibly an Avalugg would help to make his team look more well built.
As long as Bergmite becomes a properly developed Torterra, Talonflame receives a bit more of development, and Goodra returns for the league, Ash's XY team could become my favorite team of his so far.

I'm totally aware his team would suffer very horribly from electric/rock types, but when has Ash even cared about matchups :4diddy:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Have you ever lost a friend over a card game?

Back in 2005 when there was no online pokemon game I decided to play over Instant Message

We drew cards and kind of just told the other person what we did

It was heavily based on trust

Anyway - I was using Ditto, who apparently is banned but we weren't playing by competitive rules.

My Ditto copied his ultimate card and used it's own ability against it, killing it

Although it was resistant to it's attack, it's attack was MUCH greater than it's HP

He didn't believe me my Ditto could do that - DITTO. The pokemon that doesn't do anything BUT copy pokemon
I've lost several friends playing MTG because I play troll decks that are specifically designed to keep your opponent from playing the game.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't understand how losing to a Snivy is worse than losing to a Metapod.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Ash's Pikachu
Lost
Badly
To a Metapod
Looks like Ash had a really hard time there.
But really, how can someone lose to a cocoon? Why people ship Ash and all the gril companions eludes me.

The more you know~ :dr^_^:

Correct
All of Magicant is inside Ness' (And Ninten's, they're kinda the same guy) head. :drshrug:
Considering how I never played the Mother series before, I'm actually surprised somewhat. That is kind of trippy. Now I can't help but feel bad when I go to Magicant and throw items.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Considering how I never played the Mother series before, I'm actually surprised somewhat. That is kind of trippy. Now I can't help but feel bad when I go to Magicant and throw items.
Could be worse
I loved throwing Smart Bombs around in FD Magicant in Training Mode
Ness is probably dead by now :drshrug:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
As long as Bergmite becomes a properly developed Torterra, Talonflame receives a bit more of development, and Goodra returns for the league, Ash's XY team could become my favorite team of his so far.

I'm totally aware his team would suffer very horribly from electric/rock types, but when has Ash even cared about matchups :4diddy:

Ash destroyed Valerie with Hawlucha, so yeah, no worries about type matchups indeed :4dk:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've lost several friends playing MTG because I play troll decks that are specifically designed to keep your opponent from playing the game.
The person "teaching" me how to play Yu Gi Oh I beat because I had a trap card that made him take damage every time he discarded and he discarded a lot

I also used my FAVORITE card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom