• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Personally I'd rate his teams in this order:
Sinnoh>Kalos>Kanto+OI=Hoenn>Johto>Unova

Kanto and Hoenn equal? Nostalgia much? Yeah, I'm aware Ash's Kanto team basically consisted of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto and Charizard (Squirtle didn't do anything until OI). While Hoenn handled much better his team, there's Torkoal who received the shaft in everything and Glalie who appeared last minute only to battle and be left at Oak's right away. However, Pikachu's, Bulbasaur's and Charizard's character development throughout the OS remains one of the best in the entire series and redeem his otherwise badly unhandled team.

Then again, that's my opinion, so everyone's free to think different otherwise
If I recall, didn't Torterra also receive the shaft in Sinnoh? I remember a lot of people being disappointed at how it turned out after it evolved fully alongside Infernape.

Soul.

The Meta is why I had a hard time getting into competitive Pokemon. I literally bred tons of Pokemon, but in the end I just was done with it.
I was also breeding **** too but because it is so time consuming I barely do that anymore. Really hoping Gen 7 makes things a million times easier.
The only perfect Pokémon I have are Charizard, Garchomp, Breloom, Excadrill and Gastrodon. Nyeh
Personally I'd rate his teams in this order:
Sinnoh>Kalos>Kanto+OI=Hoenn>Johto>Unova

Kanto and Hoenn equal? Nostalgia much? Yeah, I'm aware Ash's Kanto team basically consisted of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto and Charizard (Squirtle didn't do anything until OI). While Hoenn handled much better his team, there's Torkoal who received the shaft in everything and Glalie who appeared last minute only to battle and be left at Oak's right away. However, Pikachu's, Bulbasaur's and Charizard's character development throughout the OS remains one of the best in the entire series and redeem his otherwise badly unhandled team.

Then again, that's my opinion, so everyone's free to think different otherwise
No, you're right actually. Especially on the character development line.
Good thing they got rid of that Thunder Stone.
Although nowadays I just go and get Pokémon anime .GIFs, the show's still good for what it is. It's no Code Geass or whatever, but yeah.

There have been some questionable decisions, though, but I can't think of anything atm.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well, here's to the water park tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes well and nothing embarrassing happens.

Goodnight, everyone.

D

Deleted member

My boredom levels depend. Sometimes I get really bored and sometimes I don't.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
If I recall, didn't Torterra also receive the shaft in Sinnoh? I remember a lot of people being disappointed at how it turned out after it evolved fully alongside Infernape.
That's why I'm hoping Ash gets a Bergmite, so it can hopefully become a properly developed Torterra. Seriously, after it evolved it never won a single match. Probably the main fault in Ash's DP team

D

Deleted member

Also, I forgot. Invert selection once you have the background to select what you wanted, open a new file, and paste it in there. You might need to erase the background first if you forget to set it to transparent.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ash's Sinnoh team was dope. Not gonna lie. But honestly I feel his original team was, in background, waaaay better. And pretty epic too. Remember when Squirtle beat Machamp's ass in the opening battle of the first movie? Yeah- don't **** with Squirtle, mate.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I see. I used to have Paint.NET as my image editing application during most of 2011, actually.
It's what I use since it's free, but I've used photoshop at school before. It's not too hard to find out the differences.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i have almost 5'000 likes. I'm really suprised and happy! Thank you all guys for liking my content!:4pacman:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, i have almost 5'000 likes. I'm really suprised and happy! Thank you all guys for liking my content!:4pacman:
No problem.

It's what I use since it's free, but I've used photoshop at school before. It's not too hard to find out the differences.
Getting used to Photoshop was a pain at first. I only began to do so when I started making YouTube avatars.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Sub or Dub? Both have their merits; The dub is rife with marine puns, while the sub has the cute de geso~ after every line.

:231:
Subbed, since I can't stand dub voices most of the time.
And yes, de geso~

D

Deleted member

I'm still not fond of Photoshop CC.. I'd rather buy the product once and be done with it.

Yes, it has some improvements here and there, but ultimately I'm sticking to CS6.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is anyone here can do some Smash?

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
OK! Are you really good or just decent like me? Also who send the friend request?
Ah, I'm a little bit better then your average For Glory player, but I do make some dumb moves now and then.

I'll do it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, I'm a little bit better then your average For Glory player, but I do make some dumb moves now and then.

I'll do it.
OK you're like me so. Also, who host and what are the rules?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I played Smash Tour with another person for the first time. It was my cousin. He really enjoyed it. Glad I'm not the only one.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Good you didnt put Aerospray RG.

I use the Slosher exclusively. I used the N-Zap 87 before that.
I haven't actually played splatoon for a while. I'll probably go play it in a bit though.
Aerospray is kinda stupid. It's not the most fun weapon to use, I've tried it. I had more fun with an N-Zap 85 for turf war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom