• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I haven't actually played splatoon for a while. I'll probably go play it in a bit though.
Aerospray is kinda stupid. It's not the most fun weapon to use, I've tried it. I had more fun with an N-Zap 85 for turf war.
I hate the aerospray because its op

D

Deleted member

It's good too! I dont go 3ds much since mine is in meh condition. When I use my sisters 3ds, I'm totally up for smash run. :cheep:
Yep. My 3DS went into some kind of problem regarding the Circle Pad, so I can't really play the 3DS version. Lack of interest is preventing me from playing the Wii U one.

SR -> ST. I wish smash run was on the wii U version or at least had online.
Agreed x9000. Though I do think SR would be really difficult to port over to the console since it was built with the 3DS in mind. Split screens wouldn't really work.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I hate the aerospray because its op
Dynamo Roller is a thing you know...
Agreed x9000. Though I do think SR would be really difficult to port over to the console since it was built with the 3DS in mind. Split screens wouldn't really work.
I get this part, and I hate it too. I'd just love to be able to play it with people either online or with some people who I know that don't own the 3ds version.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Yep. My 3DS went into some kind of problem regarding the Circle Pad, so I can't really play the 3DS version. Lack of interest is preventing me from playing the Wii U one.
The circle pad on my 3DS XL ended up being so stiff that Smash because literally unplayable. I sent it out for a repair and it came back today. Good as new, I just need to be careful and not go too hardcore. :substitute:

D

Deleted member

Dynamo Roller is a thing you know...

I get this part, and I hate it too. I'd just love to be able to play it with people either online or with some people who I know that don't own the 3ds version.
Same here. Smash Run online would be a good distraction from the tiresome and scrubby FG matches. Had it been implemented, I would have played it for a long time.

Because it never gets old.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Same here. Smash Run online would be a good distraction from the tiresome and scrubby FG matches. Had it been implemented, I would have played it for a long time.

Because it never gets old.
It's probably my favorite extra they've ever added to smash. Subspace was nice, but smash run is just fantastic.

D

Deleted member

The circle pad on my 3DS XL ended up being so stiff that Smash because literally unplayable. I sent it out for a repair and it came back today. Good as new, I just need to be careful and not go too hardcore. :substitute:
I see. My 3DS is pretty old (bought it at launch) and has its fair share of limitations and defects, so I'm saving up money for a New 3DS XL. Hopefully it doesn't act this way again.

I can't move properly on my Circle Pad. It's so slow now. I've tried just about everything to fix the problem and none of those "solutions" worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Let me apologize and rephrase that. It is either slight performance anxiety or I am actually terrible and a fraud.
Uh what you said that lol. Even tough that i little raged. It was fun i swear! ^^
tumblr_ndbos8REDU1qhccbco5_400.gif

GOD DAMN IT STOP TO SPAM SMASH!!!!! **** I HATE PLAY AGAINST LITTLE MAC , IT'S SALTY AS ****!!! GAAAAHHH DIE!!!!!!
Anyway GG.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I love Smash Run as well. Sucks that my R button is starting to not work again unless I blow it...

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
It's probably my favorite extra they've ever added to smash. Subspace was nice, but smash run is just fantastic.
Darn, I loved Subspace. Smash Run is pretty fun but I still wish there was a story mode. ;~; I wanted to see Mega Man actually interact with the other characters and work together in cutscenes. </3

I see. My 3DS is pretty old (bought it at launch) and has its fair share of limitations and defects, so I'm saving up money for a New 3DS XL. Hopefully it doesn't act this way again.

On my current system, I can't move properly on my Circle Pad. It's so slow now. I've tried just about everything to fix the problem and none of those "solutions" worked.
Yeah, seems like saving up for a New 3DS XL is best besides getting it repaired. Although, it seems like 3DS XLs tend to have more circle pad problems compared to regular 3DS.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We have people that have problem with their 3DS? Can i join the club too? My 3DS doesn't work properly too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love Smash Run as well. Sucks that my R button is starting to not work again unless I blow it...
Almost all the DS systems I own have that R button problem, barring my DSi XL and 3DS.

Yeah, seems like saving up for a New 3DS XL is best besides getting it repaired. Although, it seems like 3DS XLs tend to have more circle pad problems compared to regular 3DS.
I noticed. Well, hopefully I don't damage this thing whenever I get it. *laughs*

Alright, time to pull the plug for now. I'll be active again in hours. See you later!

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Uh what you said that lol. Even tough that i little raged. It was fun i swear! ^^
View attachment 67467
GOD DAMN IT STOP TO SPAM SMASH!!!!! **** I HATE PLAY AGAINST LITTLE MAC , IT'S SALTY AS ****!!! GAAAAHHH DIE!!!!!!
Anyway GG.
Lmao dude. Sorry, dedicated Little Mac main. I really should pick up another character since I feel so awkward with anyone else.

In my defense, down smash is a damn good spacing tool lol.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
My 3ds's r-button broke. I got a N3DS a while ago and oh my god I love it.
I just wish I could somehow get a MH4U one ;~;

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lmao dude. Sorry, dedicated Little Mac main. I really should pick up another character since I feel so awkward with anyone else.

In my defense, down smash is a damn good spacing tool lol.
Nah it's fine. It's just the concept of Little Mac is just salty when you fight against him. So that's why i reacted like that. You definely should pick another character. Because having a secondary can be really good in alot of situation. Anyway GG.

But the next time we fight. If you continue to spam Smash.
Offended Falcon - Imgur (1).gif

I will show no mercy at all.:4falcon:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ranger with Hawkeye + Cleave + Multitask + Precision = kill 6 enemies by himself

Edit: With just basic attack

Last edited:

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Since it's likely we will reach the page while I sleep, so fun fact: In the early years of Persia, St. Abdas of Susa supposedly burned down a Zoroastrian fire temple out of spite to the local magi, leading to some persecution of Christianity by the Empire in retaliation.

You know what year this took place? That's right.

420 BLAZE RELIGIOUS TEMPLES AND TEXTS.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm going to write the name of all the important character in my fiction. If someone is interest, say to me.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
  • Your maximum avatar size is 210 (height) x 150(width) pixels.
  • You can change your title (you know that.)
  • Your max signature height is 300 pixels.
  • You can make your main appear behind your posts. It's in 'Preferences'
  • You have access to the Premium-exclusive cool kids' club, the Disco room.
  • You can change your username. PM Virgilijus for that.
  • You can prank two users per month. Make a thread in the "Prank Party" inside the Disco Room.
  • You don't have to use adblock any more.
That pretty much covers it.

:231:
Wait wasnt name changing automated now? Was that changed back?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
First day of Swim Class and Mom's too busy sleeping in to actually get up and take me there
God damnit

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are you writing a fiction?
Oh yeah. Even two! One is a short FNAF-Parodie and the other is a BIG Original fiction create by myself! I can show you the name of all the important character if you want.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh yeah. Even two! One is a short FNAF-Parodie and the other is a BIG Original fiction create by myself! I can show you the name of all the important character if you want.
Ok. What is the original fiction about?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ok. What is the original fiction about?
I will said that it's like a Anime. But the plot would be very hard to describe right now. Let just say that this fiction is like what all i known since i am little and i use all i love in media for create a original story with plot twist and gender bender in it.:4wario2: No really, i can't describe it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Your avatar is perfect; Kirby is you and Pac-Man is your mother indicating she wants to go back to bed. :4pacman:
Or it could be the other way around, I could be like "Hey Mom we gotta go to swim class!" and Mom is like "**** it, I'm going back to bed"
:4pacman:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I will said that it's like a Anime. But the plot would be very hard to describe right now. Let just say that this fiction is like what all i known since i am little and i use all i love in media for create a original story with plot twist and gender bender in it.:4wario2: No really, i can't describe it.
Who are the characters names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom