• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

South Park....and PewDiePie?

I've never watched South Park but you've made me curious on what that's all about...
Well the season finale consisted of Cartman making fun of PewDiePie's videos, Kyle's living room being covered in dust, Michael Jackson and Tupac holograms doing their thing, and.... yeah.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The episode is about how everyone watches lets plays then playing the actual game but there is also Carman who commentates on daily life.
Well the season finale consisted of Cartman making fun of PewDiePie's videos, Kyle's living room being covered in dust, Michael Jackson and Tupac holograms doing their thing, and.... yeah.
Ah.

I was worried the guy got a big time guest starring role or something.

Last edited:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
South Park....and PewDiePie?

I've never watched South Park but you've made me curious on what that's all about...
If you're gonna watch South Park, do yourself a favour and watch season 18 first and watch the earlier ones so you won't be disappointed.

Or you can just pretend season 18 never existed and watch all the other seasons before that. My personal favourite was when Randy bought the Blockbuster at Halloween (forgot the episode name).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know right? 500+ episodes is enough.. it's time to pull the plug for once. Although it won't, because it still makes money for the network.

I would rather watch Big Bang Theory reruns over that, so it's all good.
Big Bang Theory is a horrible show.

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I was hoping Ceasar would eventually make an appearance.
I haven't fully read the comics yet, but isn't Caesar that kid that Huey always hangs around with?

It would be nice if the introduced permanent characters instead of those that appear and disappear every episode.

Steelballray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ray-run
3DS FC
1263-8867-0397
Low tier characters mains who keep saying they have equal or advantageous match ups against top tier characters using ****ty arguments give me life. If your character has a good match up vs. Lugi and ZSS then why is it low tier?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Low tier characters mains who keep saying they have equal or advantageous match ups against top tier characters using ****ty arguments give me life. If your character has a good match up vs. Lugi and ZSS then why is it low tier?
Because read the signature.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It's actually a ban bucket atm.

Regardless, I haven't had the fun of infracting anyone today.~
Our loving sadist, everyone.
Also, yay, TF2. :D
I hope they get on with the comics soon.

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Yep, his best friend in the comics, yet never made so as a cameo in the show.
Do you think that if Aaron McGruder had an active role in the fifth season, we could have potentially seen Caesar make at least an appearance before the show ended?

AeroKitsune

Smash Cadet
I better find your loving, I better find your heart, I bet if I give all my love than nothing is gonna tear us apart!

MainJPW

M.T.A
Do you think that if Aaron McGruder had an active role in the fifth season, we could have potentially seen Caesar make at least an appearance before the show ended?
Most likely, Aaron McGruder stated in season 2 DVD commentary that the only reason Caesar didn't appear in the earlier seasons was because he didn't have a voice actress that could make a proper pitch. They already had an episode made for Caesar in season 2, but since there wasn't a voice actress available, it wasn't ever set to air that season.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I know this may seem a bit random, but is there actually any cartoons on Disney channel? (Gravity Falls is on Disney XD so it doesn't count) One time I was curious, and turned the channel to it and saw nothing but tween sitcoms. Bland, boring, annoying sitcoms.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I know this may seem a bit random, but is there actually any cartoons on Disney channel? (Gravity Falls is on Disney XD so it doesn't count) One time I was curious, and turned the channel to it and saw nothing but tween sitcoms. Bland, boring, annoying sitcoms.
It used to be Jetix. *Early 2000's kid intensifies* but now it's Disney XD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom