• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Sadly I didn't. lol
Haven't watched Simpsons in years.
The Simpsons is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past it's glory days. You're really not missing out on much at all.

Uh..I may sound ignorant saying this but what's so bad about the U.K? Just a bit curious.
And I was responding to MisterVideoGaming wanting to experience the "wonderful tastes". I've kinda accidentally made it sound that the UK was a bad place, when in reality I just don't want people going to Poundland for food.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Here's this frick if your interested. Imagine if sammyclassicsonicfan had a younger brother that was more psychotic than him. *cough Minecraft fanboy *cough* Also, lower down the volume. If Sammy can break windows with his screams, this kid can break a entire glass house.
I watched until 2:57.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore.

Seriously, was/is this kid high or something? Because apparently "Zelda is a Minecraft ripoff" and "Minecraft was the first game ever made".

---

I came to make a joke, but I forgot the joke...

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The Simpsons is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past it's glory days. You're really not missing out on much at all.

And I was responding to MisterVideoGaming wanting to experience the "wonderful tastes". I've kinda accidentally made it sound that the UK was a bad place, when in reality I just don't want people going to Poundland for food.
Ah, I see.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, on a brighter non-food related note, I got Bowser's Inside Story. So that'll be fun to play.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
:urg:

So uh, those who tried out the game, what did you think of it? :D
I've only played a little bit of it, but I can say this:
Pros
  • I liked the gameplay. The increasing difficulty felt natural and the overall swipe action I like
  • The minigame segments are done pretty well.
  • :starman: The aesthetics are really good :starman:
Cons
  • It doesn't feel very optimized (even on iPad)
  • The main gameplay segment has considerable input lag when it comes to swiping MEANING when you swipe an enemy, they don't die instantly
  • The framerate drops in the main gameplay segment MEANING it looks choppy. Both this and input lag can prove to be troublesome (especially against the teleporting enemies)
  • Tutorials. I remember this morning I saw where the crackers were located for a brief second. Then when I felt like eating a snack, I couldn't find them for a good 5 minutes. It's kinda frustrating That's how I felt once I got thrust into the gameplay segment. I scored 1 point and then I died. I believe if you repeated the prompt for the next 3 enemies and then said something like Okay! or Good to go! I would've caught on better. Same can be said for the minigame segments.
Comments
  • Music: I like it
  • Sound Effects: There's pretty much none. I want it
  • Flow: I think putting in something like Stage 1 GO! and Minigame START! would make it feel more natural. In other words, stuff like this:
There you have it. That's what I think. If you have questions about what I said, ASK. Cool? Thanks. :starman:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I watched until 2:57.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore.

Seriously, was/is this kid high or something? Because apparently "Zelda is a Minecraft ripoff" and "Minecraft was the first game ever made".
Apperantly the kid was a troll. I actually survived watching the whole video. But yeah, the Minecraft was the first game ever quote made me roll my eyes. It's like a eight year old kid saying COD is the best game in existance.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Also, on a brighter non-food related note, I got Bowser's Inside Story. So that'll be fun to play.
Have you played any of the other M&L RPGs before?
I can't remember if you've mentioned it.

And yes, BIS is very fun.

D

Deleted member

I don't even know why it still comes on. I haven't cracked a smile when watching for years now. Granted I haven't watched it in years.
I know right? 500+ episodes is enough.. it's time to pull the plug for once. Although it won't, because it still makes money for the network.

Good. You will regret it if you start watching the new episodes.
I would rather watch Big Bang Theory reruns over that, so it's all good.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I've only played a little bit of it, but I can say this:
Pros
  • I liked the gameplay. The increasing difficulty felt natural and the overall swipe action I like
  • The minigame segments are done pretty well.
  • :starman: The aesthetics are really good :starman:
Cons
  • It doesn't feel very optimized (even on iPad)
  • The main gameplay segment has considerable input lag when it comes to swiping MEANING when you swipe an enemy, they don't die instantly
  • The framerate drops in the main gameplay segment MEANING it looks choppy. Both this and input lag can prove to be troublesome (especially against the teleporting enemies)
  • Tutorials. I remember this morning I saw where the crackers were located for a brief second. Then when I felt like eating a snack, I couldn't find them for a good 5 minutes. It's kinda frustrating That's how I felt once I got thrust into the gameplay segment. I scored 1 point and then I died. I believe if you repeated the prompt for the next 3 enemies and then said something like Okay! or Good to go! I would've caught on better. Same can be said for the minigame segments.
Comments
  • Music: I like it
  • Sound Effects: There's pretty much none. I want it
  • Flow: I think putting in something like Stage 1 GO! and Minigame START! would make it feel more natural. In other words, stuff like this:
There you have it. That's what I think. If you have questions about what I said, ASK. Cool? Thanks. :starman:
Ty very much for this feedback star :)
I'm glad you liked the aesthetics, I worked very hard on them haha.

We're releasing an update next week with hotfixes :cheep:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't even know why it still comes on. I haven't cracked a smile when watching for years now. Granted I haven't watched it in years.
Guest people still watch it for some reason, so it get views and makes fox money.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know right? 500+ episodes is enough.. it's time to pull the plug for once. Although it won't, because it still makes money for the network.
I would rather watch Big Bang Theory reruns over that, so it's all good.
Which is surprising. I wonder if a certain demographic is responsible for keeping it alive..

_gold_

Smash Master
Comedy shows are the one thing you can't prolong. They're aren't created by robots, but by humans. Eventually, our dull minds will simply run out of innovative ideas. Unfortunately, TV show producers and writers fail to see that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom