• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Looking at it, I'd much rather eat a bag of those than the processed crap that they have at Poundland.
No, I'd rather take some Poundland ****. At least they tried to be tolerable.
Maybe it's one of those thing you need to experience more than see, but it ain't fun (I still have the aftertaste in my mouth).

_gold_

Smash Master
Interesting. I'm not a huge handheld gamer, but I appreciate it here and there. My guess is that we possibly won't see another version of the 3DS. Instead, some NX handheld will be release, along side a console, and they will intertwine in their capabilities some how. I still think there's a lot of life for handhelds though. At least more life than what the article states.

Last edited:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Maybe it's one of those thing you need to experience more than see, but it ain't fun (I still have the aftertaste in my mouth).
When you mean "tolerable", do you mean not vomit-inducing tolerable or 'lost faith in humanity' tolerable?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im digging this shade of green on Sanae's hair :4yoshi:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
COME TO THE UK AND ENJOY THE INCREDIBLE PRODUCTS THAT WOULD ONLY LAST FOR A DAY OR TASTE TERRIBLE JUST FOR £1!

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
To be honest, the state of handheld gaming is dwindling more and more, as the whole 'mobile gaming' phenomenon is just getting larger. Why would people want to spend money on a handheld to play games when a tablet can do that and much, much more?

Soul.

Interesting. I'm not a huge handheld gamer, but I appreciate it here and there. My guess is that we possibly won't see another version of the 3DS. Instead, some NX handheld will be release, along side a console, and they will intertwine in their capabilities some how. I still think there's a lot of life for handhelds though.
NX handheld... yes... muhahahaha.
I'd love to see that. With another handheld Smash.
#Don'tLetYourDreamsBeDreams

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is the third time that Shiny Cyndane appears :secretkpop:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
To be honest, the state of handheld gaming is dwindling more and more, as the whole 'mobile gaming' phenomenon is just getting larger. Why would people want to spend money on a handheld to play games when a tablet can do that and much, much more?
Yaeh, and the tablet market is so full of apps and games it just gets harder and harder to make your game visible.

-flops down on the floor-

MainJPW

M.T.A

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When you mean "tolerable", do you mean not vomit-inducing tolerable or 'lost faith in humanity' tolerable?
I mean in the "well it's awful, but it's not gonna kill me". Maybe there's a few that cross the line, but apart from them I'd assume it's mostly the cheap crap that you'd expect from dollar stores.

Then again, I haven't experienced the wonderful tastes myself, but that's how I see it.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Man, who the frick is this frickin frick?

...At least he's not Mariotehplumber. :spacewaifu:

...Er, excuse me. :rosalina:
Here's this frick if your interested. Imagine if sammyclassicsonicfan had a younger brother that was more psychotic than him. *cough Minecraft fanboy *cough* Also, lower down the volume. If Sammy can break windows with his screams, this kid can break a entire glass house.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Wrong person sorry.

Here's this frick if your interested. Imagine if sammyclassicsonicfan had a younger brother that was more psychotic than him. *cough Minecraft fanboy *cough* Also, lower down the volume. If Sammy can break windows with his screams, this kid can break a entire glass house.
My body is ready.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
How can you draw so precisely? I really hate stage builder in Smash 4 because i keep making mistakes ALL THE TIME.
Simple, you don't.

You enter grid mode, zoom in reeeeeeaaaaallly close, and tap to make points.
And even then, you need patience.

It can be frustrating.
"Tricky Triangles" (The first one) took a while b/c I had to evenly space all of the triangles, and make sure that they were all the same size.

"Platform Pyramid" (The Second One) was just a bunch of straight lines, but it was a little difficult making sure that they were all the right length.

"Platform Paradise" (The third one) was just some randomly shaped platforms on the right, and a bunch of random conjoined pass-throughs on the left.

And "YES" (The Fourth One) is what happens when you try to draw an oval on grid mode.

Fun fact about "YES" is that if you're playing as a big character and spawn near the bottom, you'll fall off and die before the announcer even finishes counting down.

And like I said, I have a lot of custom stages... like:
Vertical Vitriol, Final Destinaton, Platfrompalooza, Slanty-doo, Mountain Stage, A Fight, A Fight In Hell, Slanty Slopes, Basic Math, Custom Stairs 1, Lava Pits, Chaos!, CHAOS, Cannon's Claim, Happy death, Smash 64, Last Stand, Spike Wings, Kite, Kite version 2, Erratic Action, Shin Onigashima, Back to Brawl, Back to Brawl 2, Jagged Ruins, Spring Pit, No Symmetry, Pillars, Missing Center, Smash Hat, Raised Center, Back and Forth, Yoshi's Shop, Checkered Menu, Death Trap, Angled Attack, Tetraform, Moving Madness, Platform (Which is literally just a single pass-through platform), Hump inda Middle, Wii Storts, Platform Peril, Down arrow, Triple Plat, Unknown X, Blegg?, Death Box, Chill Island, Bucket and Sifter, Fibberdink, Boing!, Simple Stage, Inside Arena, Non-sensical, Biger Battlefield, Mirrored BF (Battlefield), Really Stupid, MOOOOOOOOOVE!, Don't Even Try, Why., Why version 2., Upside Down BF(Battlefield), Slanty Spectrum, All, Cannon insanity, vVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvV, Hills, Glitchy, PLATFORMS, Platform Insanity, Angry Ledges, Curved Battlefield, Spooky Spiral, Downward Bound, Space Transport, Underplat, and at least 30 unnamed custom stages.

Uh-huh.

Last edited:

Soul.

Meh, people will still buy handhelds because there's still an audience for them. The Android/iOS army can stay there with its plethora of 'casual' games.
The stereotype of mobile devices is pretty much waving your fingers to touch the screen and chat, turn off the device, turn it back on and repeat. But this ain't a bad thing.
I do feel bad for the struggle handhelds are having, though. We in dark times.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
!bet 1000 cookies that Figma Lucina gets delayed again

_gold_

Smash Master
Meh, people will still buy handhelds because there's still an audience for them. The Android/iOS army can stay there with its plethora of 'casual' games.
The stereotype of mobile devices is pretty much waving your fingers to touch the screen and chat, turn off the device, turn it back on and repeat. But this ain't a bad thing.
I do feel bad for the struggle handhelds are having, though. We in dark times.
Please, don't even get me started on Android/iOS games. Just... just let me cope with it.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Never give pokeballs to a Metal Fox.

Attachments

Last edited:

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I mean in the "well it's awful, but it's not gonna kill me". Maybe there's a few that cross the line, but apart from them I'd assume it's mostly the cheap crap that you'd expect from dollar stores.

Then again, I haven't experienced the wonderful tastes myself, but that's how I see it.
If you ever come to the UK, word of advice: don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom