• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I coded the Super Dragon Breath as an intentional attack. Maybe I should code things that matter instead.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If you're curious what this is from, it's from a Minecraft covention. So many cringeworthy moments. If your curious see this video.
I know. I watched it. :)
ALSOOOOOOO to answer that question. In order to run MINDcraft you need to have at least 1kb of wam. :troll:

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
But...mah green hair, I can screw the rules with that
View attachment 66631
But yeah, Marisa is cool (and Love Colored Master Spark can fit all musical genres)

....what's a Reimu? :troll:
I like green hair Kaiba too bad they change his hair from green to brown. They should really remake Yu-gi-oh: the shadow games and bring it over here instead of make all theses ****ty spin-offs

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I coded the Super Dragon Breath as an intentional attack. Maybe I should code things that matter instead.
Makes me want to make a M.U.G.E.N. character myself
If only I knew what M.U.G.E.N. is, where to get it and how to actually make a character :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Makes me want to make a M.U.G.E.N. character myself
If only I knew what M.U.G.E.N. is, where to get it and how to actually make a character :drshrug:
NeB's not even going to be a character. I'm using him as a template character.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Y'know how did we get so many blue and magneta users anyway? Every time I look at the "Users Viewing Thread" I'm reminded of a bag full of Skittles for some reason. It's just so colorful...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is really hard to find a good avi of Sanae because lots of artworks have her as a big breasted good girl

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
*chime*

Welcome to Macintosh ST 6.0. The systems had to downgrade pretty heavily due to that lock, which means you're probably gonna have to wait 5 minutes attempting to read the post below this.

NEW OLD FEATURES
-Monochrome display
-Disks need to be inserted to go to different pages
-Classic Mac OS interface, sounds, and system build
-FREE TETRIS APP!!!

So anyway. What is the biggest SSB fan roster you've seen, regardless if it's a joke or not?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I know. I watched it. :)
ALSOOOOOOO to answer that question. In order to run MINDcraft you need to have at least 1kb of wam. :troll:
You watch Chadtronic too? Have you watched the sammyclassicsonicfan videos? Oh and thank you for telling me the right amount of wam. Gets so confusing sometimes..:troll:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
You watch Chadtronic too? Have you watched the sammyclassicsonicfan videos? Oh and thank you for telling me the right amount of wam. Gets so confusing sometimes..:troll:
ZOMG sammyclassicsonicfan. I need to watch that again...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Blast it all to hell. I thought I had more peanut butter at work and I don't. Today sucks now.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Blast it all to hell. I thought I had more peanut butter at work and I don't. Today sucks now.
I am bored. Every. Single. Day. Do- Do you have any idea how i have to deal with that everyday??? do you??? *Sad music plays*

D

Deleted member

I know
I just wanna try that stuff too
Any knowabouts of where I can get started? What things I need, etc.? :drshrug:
http://www.elecbyte.com/mugen

You also need Fighter Factory in order to make characters. I personally recommend Fighter Factory 3, but I haven't been doing this for too long so take my word with a grain of salt.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/fighter-factory-3-0-1-final-137126.0.html

You also need to either make or rip the sprites for the character you intend to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Y'know how did we get so many blue and magneta users anyway? Every time I look at the "Users Viewing Thread" I'm reminded of a bag full of Skittles for some reason. It's just so colorful...
PRANKPOCALYPSE
I am bored. Every. Single. Day. Do- Do you have any idea how i have to deal with that everyday??? do you??? *Sad music plays*
World's smallest violin.jpg

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I.....

I don't know why you quoted me for that statement.

And sad music does not affect me. ^.^

Soul.

the users viewing thread thing is confusing.
please remove it lest we get a million crashes
regards,
the smash 4 social

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I decided with all my common sense to give this a spin:

So if I'm dead, just remember that I love all of you equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom