• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The first few seasons revolve around Malcom in his middle school days, which I believe ends in Season 4 when Malcolm goes to High School and has become a depressed emo kid at the Zoo until something (can't remember) changes his mind.

I remember that episode out of all the others. :4pacman:

Sweet. If they're deep enough into the arc they can hear the voice cracks.
Speaking of voice cracks, I think the most voice cracks goes to the episode where Malcolm discovers that his female friend happens to have big, uh, :4jigglypuff:s if you catch my drift, and Reese wants to get grabby times with them.
Oh..I think I only watched the middle school era of Malcolm in the Middle because I don't ever remember a high school part. I think. It's been a while, and my memory's foggy. Thanks for clearing that up! :pikachu:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Who the fahrvergnügen watches TV nowadays?
I'm genuinely astounded.
I can't stand sitting (hehe) there with that low-tier entertainment.
I'm glad it's that way, too. Cable companies are becoming increasingly worried about the death of TV.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh..I think I only watched the middle school era of Malcolm in the Middle because I don't ever remember a high school part. I think. It's been a while, and my memory's foggy. Thanks for clearing that up! :pikachu:
I think Malcolm is 15.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My dad acts a lot like Walter White. Lol
Man, are you sure you guys know your characters right? :troll:

Lots of sitcoms are **** nowadays. Meh.
Sitcoms today just follow the same routine : Wacky scenario that sustains through the whole plot, get some romance, make sure it always goes on and off with the romance for the feels, laugh track at anything the writer who is most likely the God of Dad Jokes finds funny in the script, and make sure to corrupt your child star into becoming an immature brat and/or criminal. Sure some might stay pure, but you just need to try harder next time with all the wads of cash you made! :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm genuinely astounded.
I'm glad it's that way, too. Cable companies are becoming increasingly worried about the death of TV.
I only watch a few channels and even fewer TV shows. I rarely have time for TV.

And I c what u did thar...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Thanks for the follow!
Gonna throw one right back at you.
Your welcome. I am going to start following people in here because some of you are cool. Also i need to build my profile.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The intro use to freak me out when I was younger..it seemed pretty surreal and creepy to me at the time.
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!
YOU'RE NOT SO BIG!

...life in unfair :crying:

It's like the ultimate emo teenager song that is rebelling against his/her parents when I look at it hard enough. :4pacman:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anytime a show loses one of its main cast, it quickly goes to crap. I miss Seinfeld. Curb Your Enthusiasm needs to come back as well.
Topher was the main character as far as I remember. Did you ever watch That 80's Show?

That one was awful.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Decided to change my profile picture after so long due to me getting into the MGS series (I'm not sure if it's appropriate though, so if a mod could tell me, that would be great).

Also, sitcoms are something that while I didn't watch much, I still enjoyed when they were on. After seeing the talk of it though, I need to start Boondocks along with Rick and Morty. They both seem like good shows (and my friends also happen to watch them).

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I'm genuinely astounded.
The pinnacle of TV for me was Breaking Bad. The only reason why I'd watch TV anymore would be for Better Call Saul, but even that is online so there's no need.

Anyway, it's 2:30 am and I need to sleep. Good night y'all.

AeroKitsune

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
Dying of intense solar energy, if I don't live through this, Tell Sakurai, to free wolf as my last request.

Drake Legend right now <3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silxer

Smash Apprentice
I'm genuinely astounded.

I rarely watch T.V. these days, I only watch it for a few shows I like (and even then I can just watch them online a few hours later if the episode is new) or news.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!
YOU'RE NOT SO BIG!

...life in unfair :crying:

It's like the ultimate emo teenager song that is rebelling against his/her parents when I look at it hard enough. :4pacman:
No body will ever forget this from the intro.
hfghffghgf.PNG

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Topher was the main character as far as I remember. Did you ever watch That 80's Show?

That one was awful.
He was the main character. Not the funniest, but he rounded out the group. That 80's show was just.....idk......litterbox.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Time to forget that That '80s Show was ever made, again...

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
@ Tangamanga Tangamanga I just downloaded your game, and it's really fun!

Just a couple of feedback... I noticed some typos while playing like "equiped" and I just got a Star Shiba (red light saber) which I equipped right away, but I'm wondering if I change to another weapon can I equip it again? Can't find it in the weapon menu

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
@ Tangamanga Tangamanga I just downloaded your game, and it's really fun!

Just a couple of feedback... I noticed some typos while playing like "equiped" and I just got a Star Shiba (red light saber) which I equipped right away, but I'm wondering if I change to another weapon can I equip it again? Can't find it in the weapon menu
Thank you!

That's an issue with the screen layout :S it's getting fixed in the update next week

Swipe right to left, and you can see all the weapons.

Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-46-52.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Getting ready to watch Hylian on stream at a St. Louis tournament. Go @Hylian !!!!
Hmmm, let's see.
Both locations of Hylian and Cydane include each other.
One as seen here supports each other.

Oh, I see. :4charizard:Interesting...

My years of snooping into personal lives indicate a close bond here.
Fascinating. Still going to get yelled at for assuming things though, but I'm used to it. Got nothing else to relieve my boredom. :upsidedown:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Hmmm, let's see.
Both locations of Hylian and Cydane include each other.
One as seen here supports each other.

Oh, I see. :4charizard:Interesting...

My years of snooping into personal lives indicate a close bond here.
Fascinating. Still going to get yelled at for assuming things though, but I'm used to it. Got nothing else to relieve my boredom. :upsidedown:
http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-social-thread-6-0-no-spam.412170/page-278#post-19857819

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-social-thread-6-0-no-spam.412170/page-278#post-19857859

Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom