• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
View attachment 66658
Best afternoon gift ever.

But what I'm wondering is which spam.

Oh woody, of course, knock on wood.

I'm honestly more surprised it was't @ FalKoopa FalKoopa tho.

oh well.

119 more to go then I can see Yoshi.

night guys.
Just an observation here, but oftentimes whenever someone publicly posts about their infractions in the threads they got them rather than talking it out in the actual PM, that gives said user even less chance to be taken seriously the next time they receive a warning.

Forum support is also a thing if you feel the moderator themselves is the problem rather than your actions/the site rules.

Otherwise the times we have to put our foot down on things are seldom. The infraction system is rigged to always be in favor of the users of the site rather than staff, fyi.

D

Deleted member

It was made by the same guy who made iCarly and Victorious that's why. What about Zoey 101? It's not the best show, but I think it's pretty decent.
Yeah. I'm not a Nickelodeon guy, so I never really got to watch "101". As a result, I can't share my thoughts about it.

That's not true. There are really awesome purples you could use. Or darker greens.
I tested some kind of dark green in Photoshop today, actually. Looked pretty good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My biggest fear about my main computer is that it was previously owned by someone else, so I don't know if the Windows License it has may become unlegitimate if I try to upgrade

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just an observation here, but oftentimes whenever someone publicly posts about their infractions in the threads they got them rather than talking it out in the actual PM, that gives said user even less chance to be taken seriously the next time they receive a warning.

Forum support is also a thing if you feel the moderator themselves is the problem rather than your actions/the site rules.

Otherwise the times we have to put our foot down on things are seldom. The infraction system is rigged to always be in favor of the users of the site rather than staff, fyi.
Thanks for posting, I can now use your backwards R to help the filename.

Don't worry about it.png

Just happy collecting here. :4villager:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My biggest fear about my main computer is that it was previously owned by someone else, so I don't know if the Windows License it has may become unlegitimate if I try to upgrade
You can check to see if the PC is activated. If you are running Windows 7.

• Click start
  • Right click on Computer
  • Click on properties.
  • There should a message on the bottom saying "Windows is activated" and next to it a huge blue stick saying "Windows Genuine"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My keyboard didn't register an N, sorry. Do you want me to change it and make a screencap? :4villager:
Duh. You need to sate my curiosity otherwise I will forever wonder if the "n" made it into my name, on my file, in your computer, all the way over in the city of Waluigi's Wild Ride. Otherwise I couldn't live happily. Hop to it.

:troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love the darker forest greens. Very Earthy. I'd actually like to figure out how to make my avi have a forest green 'do.
I could test that out in Photoshop if you want.

Open the command prompt, and enter "slmgr/xpr". That may help confirm if your operating system is properly activated. Or do what @ BlueX BlueX said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Duh. You need to sate my curiosity otherwise I will forever wonder if the "n" made it into my name, on my file, in your computer, all the way over in the city of Waluigi's Wild Ride. Otherwise I couldn't live happily. Hop to it.

:troll:
I had to rush it, I'm feeling tired.

Don't worry about it.png

I'm out for now. I need to delete all these fake documents with only a W in them. :4villager:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You're fiiiiine. I think I weight 130lbs? I don't understand american measure units
Wll acording to my doc, me being 150 was over the weight I was supposed to be.
I might have?
If you did and she kicked you ass I have this to say

Sorry, I hope I didn't kick it to hard

What name for you shows up on the game?

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Wll acording to my doc, me being 150 was over the weight I was supposed to be.

If you did and she kicked you *** I have this to say

Sorry, I hope I didn't kick it to hard
Eh, 2lbs are about 1kg I think...

it's fine to fluctuate around the ideal weight thing like... 10lbs?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You can check to see if the PC is activated. If you are running Windows 7.

• Click start
  • Right click on Computer
  • Click on properties.
  • There should a message on the bottom saying "Windows is activated" and next to it a huge blue stick saying "Windows Genuine"
*checks*
Well, it has a key and everything
WindowsInfo.png

I forgot this computer is Dual Core lol

Open the command prompt, and enter "slmgr/xpr". That may help confirm if your operating system is properly activated. Or do what @ BlueX BlueX said.
It is permanently activated
Activated.png

My biggest fear is gone, thanks to both of you for your help!

D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom