• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029

Obviously, that's the beta design for Excadrill. :denzel:

...Nah, seriously, I was just playing through Mother 3 today. I encountered that enemy and I felt there was a little resemblance. Also, Creatures Inc. worked on the Mother series, who have helped with Pokemon since the beginning...
I recall a site inferring that Pokemon Black and White were basically love letters to Mother 3.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So just as an aside, there are ten series CURRENTLY in Smash Bros. that have playable characters, but not an Assist Trophy. Of these, eight of them could CLEARLY get an Assist Trophy, with the other two being somewhat harder (Duck Hunt and Game and Watch; though the former could just be a swarm of ducks.). So here's my question: if you could pick an Assist Trophy for each of these series, what would you pick? Including why is also appreciated.

:4dk::
:4yoshi::
:4pikachu::
:4gaw::
:4olimar::
:4rob::
:4wiifit::
:4littlemac::
:4duckhunt::
:4ryu::
in that format.

:4dk:: Rambi, bar none. Why this hasn't been done yet is beyond me.
:4yoshi:: Kamek. It's honestly the only choice that makes sense, other than Poochy.
:4pikachu:: Professor Oak. Either summons a Master Ball, or says "Now is not the time to use this!" and locks the opponent's specials.
:4gaw:: This one I literally have no idea, other than another Game and Watch person. Maybe the Lion from "Lion" could work.
:4olimar:: So many options. Either Louie on the Titan Dweevil, a Burrowing Snagret, Emperor Bulblax, or the Waterwraith.
:4rob:: Professor Hector. He'd drop those Gyromite pillars onto foes from above.
:4wiifit:: The Balance Board! Literally the only other character from Wii Fit, so...
:4littlemac:: Either Glass Joe as a joke Assist Trophy, or King Hippo as a real juggernaut. Alternatively, Great Tiger, Soda Popinski, or Aran Ryan could work.
:4duckhunt:: Swarm of ducks, like the beginning of Duck Hunt's Final Smash.
:4ryu:: Chun-Li. Why this didn't happen, I'll never know. I'm banking on "limited funding."

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So just as an aside, there are ten series CURRENTLY in Smash Bros. that have playable characters, but not an Assist Trophy. Of these, eight of them could CLEARLY get an Assist Trophy, with the other two being somewhat harder (Duck Hunt and Game and Watch; though the former could just be a swarm of ducks.). So here's my question: if you could pick an Assist Trophy for each of these series, what would you pick? Including why is also appreciated.

in that format.

:4yoshi:: Kamek. It's honestly the only choice that makes sense, other than Poochy.
:4pikachu:: Professor Oak. Either summons a Master Ball, or says "Now is not the time to use this!" and locks the opponent's specials.
:4gaw:: This one I literally have no idea, other than another Game and Watch person. Maybe the Lion from "Lion" could work.
:4olimar:: So many options. Either Louie on the Titan Dweevil, a Burrowing Snagret, Emperor Bulblax, or the Waterwraith.
:4rob:: Professor Hector. He'd drop those Gyromite pillars onto foes from above.
:4wiifit:: The Balance Board! Literally the only other character from Wii Fit, so...
:4littlemac:: Either Glass Joe as a joke Assist Trophy, or King Hippo as a real juggernaut. Alternatively, Great Tiger, Soda Popinski, or Aran Ryan could work.
:4ryu:: Chun-Li. Why this didn't happen, I'll never know. I'm banking on "limited funding."
Waterwraith? Let me guess, you got that from watching Chuggaaconroy?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

in that format.

I would want Ken to run around and Shoryuken everybody.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

in that format.

There are only two I really care about.

:4dk: - Chunky Kong causing bananas to rain from the sky, because people *obviously* saw him at Smash Fest.
:4ryu: - Guile. Once he hits someone the BGM changes to Guile's Theme for the rest of the match. :upsidedown:

:231:

D

Deleted member

I keep using GIMP, I just like it better than Photoshop. **** Adobe
You know what I hate? The move from Creative Suite to Creative Cloud. I don't want to pay a month, or year(s) in order to use Photoshop.

This is why I'm sticking to CS6.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
You know what I hate? The move from Creative Suite to Creative Cloud. I don't want to pay a month, or year(s) in order to use Photoshop.

This is why I'm sticking to CS6.
Your avatar color hurts my eyes in a good way.
:087:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

in that format.

:4dk:: I would like to see Enguarde, using a quick stab attack in a certain direction
:4gaw:: A swarm of Game and Watches hitting people with bells lol
:4littlemac:: I go for Glass Joe too
:4pikachu:: An odd choice; Colress, he will use a beam to amplify the powers of the fighter that summoned him
:4ryu:: Guile... with his glorious team on the background like Fal said. I would like to see Blanka too; rolling around and paralyzing people with electricity.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
:4dk:: HE HAS NO STYLE
:4yoshi:: Kamek, as you said, easy choice.
:4pikachu:: Pokeballs exist already D:
:4gaw:: C E M E N T F A C T O R Y
:4olimar:: Attack of Pikmin saucers
:4littlemac:: Mike Tyson. :D
:4ryu:: YES CHUN-LI GLORIOUS THIGHS Kreygasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom