• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Let's see if Office 2010 is properly activated too... yes it is

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
So anyways, could anyone explain me what's the whole Soulcalibur(clothes getting destroyed when you die) gist with Fire Emblem Fates?

you know what isn't forbidden... sexy cuddle parties
I read it as panties and was very confused.

I blame Fates

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So anyways, could anyone explain me what's the whole Soulcalibur(clothes getting destroyed when you die) gist with Fire Emblem Fates?

I read it as panties and was very confused.

I blame Fates
Casuals
*douses self Sigurd-style*

There are certain weapons that do this.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So here's a question. What would your RWBY weapon be? (For those who haven't seen the series, a weapon with one or sometimes even two Marlee forms and a ranged form). And what would your semblance be? (Special ability)

I'd want to have mine be a black kitana with light green markings that folds into a black and light green pistol that shoots homing bullets.

My choice semblance would definitely be manifesting my aura as a way to perform ki-based attacks.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
mmm. I still need to work on Social 20XX... I have not been writing the dialogue recently...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's kind of sad and funny how Odin sucks in both classes he has access to.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to bed now... Good night! :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The reason why I check many of my software is because since high school the teachers that gave me class used to give many free programs (like Office, Photoshop and old Macromedia stuff) to their students for their work... and many of that software was cracked :dizzy:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
The reason why I check many of my software is because since high school the teachers that gave me class used to give many free programs (like Office, Photoshop and old Macromedia stuff) to their students for their work... and many of that software was cracked :dizzy:
Mexico whoo :dizzy:

Whatever I hate photoshop, they didn't want to give my college a student discount because we supposedly "were capable of affording the programs just fine"

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So, fun fact. I don't have Internet. Seriously, for quite a while, all I'm gonna have is my phone to get on around here outside of fluff classes at school.

No Steam, no Wii U online, and I may have to wait longer to try the multiplayer aspects of DBZ Xenoverse than I want to play the game for.

At least when we know we'll need Wifi we'll be borrowing my tech-savvy grandma's wireless hotspot. But the bandwidth only reaches so far and we keep fighting over it, just like we did the last two weeks.

.... This sucks.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
So, fun fact. I don't have Internet. Seriously, for quite a while, all I'm gonna have is my phone to get on around here outside of fluff classes at school.

No Steam, no Wii U online, and I may have to wait longer to try the multiplayer aspects of DBZ Xenoverse than I want to play the game for.

At least when we know we'll need Wifi we'll be borrowing my tech-savvy grandma's wireless hotspot. But the bandwidth only reaches so far and we keep fighting over it, just like we did the last two weeks.

.... This sucks.
You could always play my game :4dk:

Haha no, that sucks man :( good luck with it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mexico whoo :dizzy:

Whatever I hate photoshop, they didn't want to give my college a student discount because we supposedly "were capable of affording the programs just fine"
lol, those freaking programs cost a lot in Office Depot
I actually refused to use photoshop, that thing awfully hanged my PC with XP and crashed my Laptop with 7
I used GIMP for my works

_gold_

Smash Master

.... This sucks.
A life without internet. Where your sole source to the Social Thread is through mobile. That's grim.
Then again, when that happens to me, I remember all of my 64 games which don't require internet. There's always a bright side.

So what's wrong with your wifi do you think?

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
lol, those freaking programs cost a lot in Office Depot
I actually refused to use photoshop, that thing awfully hanged my PC with XP and crashed my Laptop with 7
I used GIMP for my works
I keep using GIMP, I just like it better than Photoshop. **** Adobe

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

Obviously, that's the beta design for Excadrill. :denzel:

...Nah, seriously, I was just playing through Mother 3 today. I encountered that enemy and I felt there was a little resemblance. Also, Creatures Inc. worked on the Mother series, who have helped with Pokemon since the beginning...

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

Obviously, that's the beta design for Excadrill. :denzel:

...Nah, seriously, I was just playing through Mother 3 today. I encountered that enemy and I felt there was a little resemblance. Also, Creatures Inc. worked on the Mother series, who have helped with Pokemon since the beginning...
At this point of time everything is a Remix :4feroy:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Funny XC conversation I came up with

Shulk: Rysir. You think you can teach me how the Aura works?

Dunban: So THAT'S how it is. Giving up the sword already?

Shulk: No no, that's not it at all!

Rysir: Oh come on, Dunban. He can't depend on the Monado forever. He may learn something out of the Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom