• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

Mewtwo is a "mewt" point since he's in a completely different category of Pokemon. However, this is as far as our evidence goes.
*cue music*
View attachment 110477
Blaziken and Charizard are both very loved Pokemon for various reasons. This argument about their popularity could go on for ages and ages. But there is one thing we can agree on: that battle from the anime was one of the dumbest fights of all time reminded us how much we all love Pokemon. Putting fire against fire, Dragon vs Bird, Dragon Rage vs Flamethrower- that is something only Pokemon has done. Let us take a moment to appreciate the wonders GameFreak has fueled our imaginations with.
And the fact that Blaziken is one of the best Fire type Pokemon out there
I agree, that argument would drag on forever. And in the end, no one wins. What matters is that Pokemon is quite the swell franchise. It's the reason that the beloved Fire Lizard Dragon, the beloved Fire Rodent, the beloved Fire Chicken, the beloved Fire Monkey, the beloved Fire Pig Boar, the beloved Fire Witch Fox and the beloved Fire Cat, among other creatures, even exist in the first place. I'm quite thankful for that. I'm especially thankful that Mega Charizard X exists, the more viable this thing can be the better

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I've been working hard on... things
This actually only took me 30 mins to make :lol:
This is why he's called SUPA Mario :mariomelee:
I agree, that argument would drag on forever. And in the end, no one wins. What matters is that Pokemon is quite the swell franchise. It's the reason that the beloved Fire Lizard Dragon, the beloved Fire Rodent, the beloved Fire Chicken, the beloved Fire Monkey, the beloved Fire Pig Boar, the beloved Fire Witch Fox and the beloved Fire Cat, among other creatures, even exist in the first place. I'm quite thankful for that. I'm especially thankful that Mega Charizard X exists, the more viable this thing can be the better
I'm glad we agree to agree.

How about a bro hug to commemorate this occasion and put aside our differences as fellow Pokémon fans?

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Jesus Christ, not even Dark Souls can hold a candle fo Fallout 4's survival mode.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, wasn't expecting all that when I was asleep. :laugh:

----------------------

Anyway, my Motorola phone has broken down, I'm trying to fix it and only seem to have dug myself deeper. :cry:
I can't even take it to a service center in this state, as it's blatantly obvious the warranty is voided and the phone isn't even booting properly.

XDA has offered help, let's see if I can somehow revive it. It will be a huge achievement if I manage to do it.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Well.
I'm here.
What is up?
Were you fighting about Pokemon?
Snorlax is the best Pokemon.
Also, how can one have a Charizard since Squirtle is the thing everyone should pick.
Water starters are good.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Water starters tend to have the most divisive designs.

Grass Starters are what one should pick.

And btw Mr Snakey Mr Snakey
I finished S2 of Yuru Yuri. :b: Some of the later episodes are quite imaginative. :laugh:
I'll watch S3 later on.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Favorite of the starting Pokémon typings? Usually, my choices for starting Pokes is varied due to me simply liking the Pokémon regardless of typing but Grass seems to be the most picked.

Water types are my favorite typing overall though.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
To be honest, I'm kind of unimpressed by most of E3; the only new things I really got hyped for were the Crash remasters being announced and Breath of the Wild. I'd be hyped for Kojima's new game...but this is Kojima, so I'm expecting a really confusing and elaborate storyline. :p

Sun and Moon look cool, and I'm glad they're adding a Battle Royale mode, but I can't sell myself on it unless we can at least get some more info. I'll probably buy it, but right now it's not exactly a game I'm dying for.

Mario Party looks interesting, and I'll have to give it a try (especially since my favourite Mario Party game is Mario Party DS, so I'm used to handheld Mario Party)

And let's not even get into the mess that Sticker Star 2.0-I mean Color Splash is.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Great morning, gents. Err...afternoon. Or whatever time it is wherever you live. I think I'm finally starting to become a man, because I have acquired a taste for free form jazz.

I'm glad we agree to agree.

How about a bro hug to commemorate this occasion and put aside our differences as fellow Pokémon fans?
I was asleep, but K.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyway, my Motorola phone has broken down, I'm trying to fix it and only seem to have dug myself deeper. :cry:
I can't even take it to a service center in this state, as it's blatantly obvious the warranty is voided and the phone isn't even booting properly.

XDA has offered help, let's see if I can somehow revive it. It will be a huge achievement if I manage to do it.
I see your Necromancy failed and only killed it more

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6 came out very recently. I finished watching the video and now I feel very... empty. This doesn't mean what I think it means... does it?
Great morning, gents. Err...afternoon. Or whatever time it is wherever you live. I think I'm finally starting to become a man, because I have acquired a taste for free form jazz.

I was asleep, but K.
Good afternoon

well this is awkward

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see your Necromancy failed and only killed it more
Oh, I actually managed to do quite a bit. My phonecromancy went quite well.

While I was't able to fix the phone's problem, but thanks to advice from a person from Poland, I was able to bring it back to its pristine unmodded state and masked any signs that I had modded it before. Unless they dig really deep, they won't be able to tell. I am going to claim my warranty. :lick:

Let's see if I can outwit them.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, I actually managed to do quite a bit. My phonecromancy went quite well.

While I was't able to fix the phone's problem, but thanks to advice from a person from Poland, I was able to bring it back to its pristine unmodded state and masked any signs that I had modded it before. Unless they dig really deep, they won't be able to tell. I am going to claim my warranty. :lick:

Let's see if I can outwit them.
inb4 they find out you lied and you pay the price

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
That's understandable. They've gone from disturbing to creepy to just plain "peculiar" over the course of the videos.
At least there's still some value in those vids. I simply watched the first one and called it good personally.

Routa

Smash Lord
YOU!

I HAD PERFECT REPLY TO THE CLOUD MAIN READY WHEN SUDDENLY YOU POPPED UP WITH YOUR LUIGI!!!

DAWDASAWDSADAWWADSDAWDS

*mental breakdown*

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I has auditioned for a Vocaloid project. I has decided to share that with y'all and get some opinions on my voice.
--->here you go<---
*shivers*
Oh and before I forget, the song I covered is First Love Academy.
just in case you're wondering

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I really should get to know the newer members of the social...
:urg:

Routa

Smash Lord
Well let mii introduce myself...
I'm Routa from the land of hangers and swede haters. I'm a realist/pessimistic person. I dislike anime culture. I'm low lvl audiophile (due to not being very rich). I main Wario and Mii Brawler along with having pocket Swordspider. My favourite game is tLoZ: WW. Never take my "pokes" seriously. I'm not that great with people. I tend to be rather sarcastic (don't expect mii to put /s or :^) in the end if the sarcastic sentence).

Is that enough or do you want to hear about my fetishes?

Edit: oh and english or languages in general aren't my strong points

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why do we praise the sun?
And by that I mean, what did it do to be title worthy?
It's International Yoga Day today. And the E3 title was getting old.

I'll change it again tomorrow, so if you have any title suggestions, do post them.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'll change it again tomorrow, so if you have any title suggestions, do post them.
"Hype of the Wild" because Zelda hype hasn't died down much around the internet. Alternatively, we could just use whatever conversation pops up today that lasts until tomorrow.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
If you insist.
I'm jarbAin from the land of hangers and Swede haters. I'm a person. I'm fine with the anime culture, I believe that I'm part of it. I like games (Including board and card games.) I main King Dedede, and I have a pocket Yoshi, however, I haven't played smash in a while, since I don't have the wiiU version and I don't have any Smash playing friends. I don't really have a favourite game, since games I like to play vary greatly with my mood. Sometimes you might actually want to take my pokes seriously, at least if I appear to be angry. But I'm not that great with people, so try not to get hurt. (If I ever bother to say something nasty, that is.)

I'd say that English language is one of my stronger points.

I'm a little bit sorry.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
"Hype of the Wild" because Zelda hype hasn't died down much around the internet. Alternatively, we could just use whatever conversation pops up today that lasts until tomorrow.
If nothing else, I could always take a jab at Mighty No. Nein. :dazwa:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pizza explosions maybe?
Also, I just noticed this, where did your :231: go? Did you stop using them?
Yeah. I decided to retire him. I sort of felt that it made my posts less serious then they were meant to be.

I'll probably add him when I make a new sig though. Until then.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah, I wonder what will happen to that Red Ash tv show/game now.
I think it would be hilarious if how with the flak it received, it results to be better than Mighty No. 9.

Though of course, I see it way too far from being possible.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just watched the final boss out of curiosity... No, Inafune, giving the final boss tons of HP doesn't makes it challenging, it makes it time consuming and tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom