• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Wouldn't that mean the game is ready for release?
I'm not sure, it's probably just the demo, but we're not sure if the one on the floor and the one being played on the Treehouse stream are one and the same, and how much of the game is contained in either of those demos. I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U game was actually finished, and Eiji and his team are now just focusing on porting to the NX from now until April. For all we know, the demo could just be the full game and if anyone gets too far in, a rep will come and wrestle the control from them.

Regardless, Etika is staying mum for the moment because he doesn't want the hacker to get caught.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Not just Waluigi either. There's also a Boo amiibo. And of course, there's Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong as well.
Eh, Waluigi and Daisy are the only ones I care about.

I'm not sure, it's probably just the demo, but we're not sure if the one on the floor and the one being played on the Treehouse stream are one and the same, and how much of the game is contained in either of those demos. I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U game was actually finished, and Eiji and his team are now just focusing on porting to the NX from now until April. For all we know, the demo could just be the full game and if anyone gets too far in, a rep will come and wrestle the control from them.

Regardless, Etika is staying mum for the moment because he doesn't want the hacker to get caught.
People are flooding NoA twitter and calling attention to it. They want him to get caught.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I want to avoid any spoilers for Zelda Bottom of the Well until I at least get my hands on the game. Hopefully it won't take agonizingly long for the game to come out at this point.

Let's just hope this hacker is Snake.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
OK, so I don't think they got caught per se, but I think they're "aborting the mission" and plan to try again later.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Those Treehouse players definitely aren't getting the message that those guardian enemies are way too powerful to be taking down. If you can't win against them, retreat, because those laser attacks will wipe you out in an instant.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Those Treehouse players definitely aren't getting the message that those guardian enemies are way too powerful to be taking down. If you can't win against them, retreat, because those laser attacks will wipe you out in an instant.
It doesn't seem impossible to take them out though. Their attacks take a while to charge so you can sneak in some hits before having to retreat. The Treehouse players were being a bit reckless fighting them, but we can see what to expect.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
lol

Where did you hear this though?
Etika apparently has a "contact" who apparently sent him a ton of spoilers from the dump that he didn't want to reveal, as it would confirm the dump was real, and would make Nintendo take it seriously, which could have ultimately lead to them getting caught. Apparently this "contact" told Etika they had aborted and may try again later.

Yeah, it's third hand info, but there's multiple sources that I don't think are related to Etika who are also saying there is (or was) a dump of Zelda going on on the show floor.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It doesn't seem impossible to take them out though. Their attacks take a while to charge so you can sneak in some hits before having to retreat. The Treehouse players were being a bit reckless fighting them, but we can see what to expect.
I guess what I'd try to do is strengthen my arsenal, and make sure to take cover so that the guardian doesn't unleash its laser attack. A 500 hit point foe is not something to take lightly after all.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Zelda U is confirmed to have no towns.

What a missed opportunity. Unless there is something that makes up for that.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So Zelda U is confirmed to have no towns.

What a missed opportunity. Unless there is something that makes up for that.
Considering that some sort of tragedy happened, I'm not too surprised that the game will be lacking any villages. I guess the name "Breath of the Wild" means that you'll have to survive in the wilderness on your own; you'll have to hunt for food, find weapons, etc..

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
This Zelda game is just beauty in its purest form.

I like everything about it.
The graphics are awesome, and the sceneries, oh my god!
And the size of the world, if it's really what they promise us, I'll shiver a bit. That paired with the endless exploration and freedom to go where ever I want is just so great. (Even though it must be limited by some minimum equipment requirements and one must advance the story, but that's just life.)
Also, I like the new combat and equipment system, and it seems to work well with the open environment.
And then, it will still be a Zelda game in it's core, so we can expect creative dungeons and wonderful secrets.
I just hope they'll work their magic on the framerate.

And Nintendo. If this will be a letdown, I'll never talk to you again.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
This Zelda game is just beauty in its purest form.

I like everything about it.
The graphics are awesome, and the sceneries, oh my god!
And the size of the world, if it's really what they promise us, I'll shiver a bit. That paired with the endless exploration and freedom to go where ever I want is just so great. (Even though it must be limited by some minimum equipment requirements and one must advance the story, but that's just life.)
Also, I like the new combat and equipment system, and it seems to work well with the open environment.
And then, it will still be a Zelda game in it's core, so we can expect creative dungeons and wonderful secrets.
I just hope they'll work their magic on the framerate.

And Nintendo. If this will be a letdown, I'll never talk to you again.
As FalKoopa FalKoopa said, there's no towns, and going off the footage there's very few NPCs in general so there's good chance the world will have a bad case of "emptitus".

Also, an update on the BotW dump, apparently it's going to take 4.6 hours to finish without any interruptions, but I don't think he has to start again after the "mission aborted".

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I for one am beyond grateful for Nintendo's E3 this year!

Not only are Sun and Moon bringing home some of the features certain players want (Hint: B A T T L E R O Y A L E B O I S), but I'm actually quite excited about the new Zelda!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Considering that some sort of tragedy happened, I'm not too surprised that the game will be lacking any villages. I guess the name "Breath of the Wild" means that you'll have to survive in the wilderness on your own; you'll have to hunt for food, find weapons, etc..
I hope the world doesn't feel empty.

Settlements are present even in a post apocalyptic world where the remaining people gather, after all.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Nomads/Caravans would not be "towns" and would fit the game thematically. Amoung other possibilities.

If that hacker thing is true I sure hope he fails.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I don't mind that there aren't going to be towns. I'd much prefer to just explore the world like in the original Legend of Zelda. Speaking of which, this new game reminds me of both Beta Zelda 64 and the original LoZ, two games with concepts that fascinated me

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You have to be very gutsy to make Link NOT wear a shirt. The most recent Treehouse gameplay showed that.

I hope the world doesn't feel empty.

Settlements are present even in a post apocalyptic world where the remaining people gather, after all.
All that I've seen are Bokoblin camps though. I'd hate to think that the Hylian race has become extinct, all because of the tragic event that took place.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Hey, did anyone mention remote bombs yet? 'Cuz that's a thing. And I want it. That and those ridiculously explosive Bomb Arrows.

...and they just specifically said there are towns in the game on stream.
Just that they won't show any during their streams.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
...and they just specifically said there are towns in the game on stream.
.... Goddamnit lol.

I guess they were just trying to hide it. Well, that addresses the only concern I had about the game.

GOAT right there.
(and sheep, cattle and other farm animals)

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Hey, did anyone mention remote bombs yet? 'Cuz that's a thing. And I want it. That and those ridiculously explosive Bomb Arrows.

Just that they won't show any during their streams.
He said they aren't showing any towns because they don't want to spoil anything, but rest assured that the full game does have people and towns.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Boy, the Treehouse players sure don't learn from their past experiences. If Link is in a cold area, shouldn't you equip him with something to make him warmer? It just heavily baffles me sometimes.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Boy, the Treehouse players sure don't learn from their past experiences. If Link is in a cold area, shouldn't you equip him with something to make him warmer? It just heavily baffles me sometimes.
Right? It's always painful to watch someone suck at video games. Sometimes you just want to scream at people.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Or when you watch your little siblings play games, and they ignore some collectibles/secrets.
It's easier to cope with your own mishaps but when watching someone else make mistakes you're screaming internally, "DUDE, WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING?! STOP SUCKING!!!".

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
"The Legend of Zelda X Miitomo themes are here!"
Called it. I FREAKING CALLED IT. Brb I'm gonna go get those costumes unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom