• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Raichu won't get one because Japan only has two viewpoints of Raichu: They either hate it or completely forget it exists. Heck, there isn't even much of a reason to even get one thanks to Light Ball Pikachu.

Poor Raichu. I do like Pikachu and Pichu tons more, but I feel for it. XD
They didn't forget him. He got stat buffs in XY. Which... Did him no justice but still... There's that.

He truely needs a Mega. He's one of the few who needs one. When your former beats you in nearly every aspect, you need a serious upgrade. Another Pokémon that fits the same issue is Dusknoir. He too would be a great Pokémon to give a Mega.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Maybe a Mega-Bibarel is what we need to make people more receptive of Gen IV remakes. :troll:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Maybe a Mega-Bibarel is what we need to make people more receptive of Gen IV remakes. :troll:
Or a Mega Rattata to screw with the meta game. Though if we're going for a bad**** looking Pokémon from Gen IV, I'd love to have Floatzel and its Floatzelite. Rolls off the tongue nicely, too.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
The original Spyro games when?
I'll dare to say that they deserve remastering at least as much as Crash games do.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Of course not. Now Raichu on the other hand, I feel has a chance to because after all, if Kangaskhan can, I don't see why anyone else can. And to be honest, Raichu needs some love.

By the way who's Riachu. Some new Pokemon leak? Sounds fake to me.

Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser haven't seen you in awhile. How's it going?

I have no words...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
They didn't forget him. He got stat buffs in XY. Which... Did him no justice but still... There's that.

He truely needs a Mega. He's one of the few who needs one. When your former beats you in nearly every aspect, you need a serious upgrade. Another Pokémon that fits the same issue is Dusknoir. He too would be a great Pokémon to give a Mega.
Yeah Dusknoir really isn't too good when compared to Dusclops, as it loses access to the Eviolite, which enables Dusclops to take hits better. It also doesn't help that Dusknoir doesn't learn any physical Ghost-type attacks that can deal more damage then Earthquake or Return.

At least Dusclops can mainly be used as a support Pokemon who can set up Trick Room and Gravity for its teammates. And having access to Night Shade means that you don't have to waste EVs on its offensive stats, but the attack does have no effect against Normal-type Pokemon.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah Dusknoir really isn't too good when compared to Dusclops, as it loses access to the Eviolite, which enables Dusclops to take hits better. It also doesn't help that Dusknoir doesn't learn any physical Ghost-type attacks that can deal more damage then Earthquake or Return.

At least Dusclops can mainly be used as a support Pokemon who can set up Trick Room and Gravity for its teammates. And having access to Night Shade means that you don't have to waste EVs on its offensive stats, but the attack does have no effect against Normal-type Pokemon.
Honestly, all Dusknoir needs is a not ****ty Base HP. That's the real issue. Even without a powerful Ghost-Type attack, his bulk is no joke, and he would be able to pull off a better stall with it. Unfortunately, base HP isn't raised in Mega Evolution.

In the case of a Mega Evolution, I doubt he'll get a Speed boost. It'd be nice but I just don't see it. Instead I hope to god he gets Huge Power and just transform him into a TR Tank. Honestly I can't think of anything else unless we're getting a Speed boost. In the case of a Speed boost- Iron Fist would be a good option for strengthening his Punch attacks. Magic Bounce because its stupidly useful. Etc.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Has mega Infernape been suggested yet? I kinda want them to overload his attack and speed stats so I can blitz everything without a fighting-type resistance with a Close Combat.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Eh, I would have liked a new Crash game myself than the remasters, but since they went that route they could've remastered Crash Team Racing.
Either that or Crash Bash would be nice. One thing that I would've changed about CTR is giving us the unlockable drivers as opponents instead of just the starting 7 (if unlockable is the playable character). Kinda boring and would like to spice it up a little

For what it's worth, it expose him to a new generation of gamers, at least. He will have a chance to take off again.
And hopefully FINALLY be in the next Smash Bros!

...wishful thinking

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Honestly, all Dusknoir needs is a not ****ty Base HP. That's the real issue. Even without a powerful Ghost-Type attack, his bulk is no joke, and he would be able to pull off a better stall with it. Unfortunately, base HP isn't raised in Mega Evolution.

In the case of a Mega Evolution, I doubt he'll get a Speed boost. It'd be nice but I just don't see it. Instead I hope to god he gets Huge Power and just transform him into a TR Tank. Honestly I can't think of anything else unless we're getting a Speed boost. In the case of a Speed boost- Iron Fist would be a good option for strengthening his Punch attacks. Magic Bounce because its stupidly useful. Etc.
Frankly, I think that if Dusknoir gets a mega evolution, it would receive a defense, special attack, and special defense increase, and its speed would see a decrease. In a way, I would be thinking...

Mega Dusknoir
Type: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Cursed Body
HP: 45 (0)
Attack: 100 (0)
Defense: 165 (+30)
SP ATK: 135 (+70)
SP DEF: 165 (+30)
Speed: 15 (-30)
Total: 625 (+100)

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
These are all funny ways of spelling Mega Wigglytuff.
Mega Audino already happened, my friend. This answer also applies to "Mega Clefable" and "Mega Blissey", as both are just other ways of saying Mega Audino. ¦D

In all seriousness though,, Mega Wigglytuff and Clefable would be neat. I don't want a Mega Blissey, though. That'd be too much wall. I can't handle that much wall. D:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Man, this time last year this thread (or was it 4.0) was absolutely buzzin'. Don't get me started on the year before. Makes me kinda sad, but it's only to be expected as Sm4sh is coming up to 2 years old, and Nintendo's minimilistic (and laughable) E3 plans. :crying:

Well since there's about 40 mins to go now, how about I kickstart a discussion by asking "What do you think the title of the new Zelda will be?"

It's an interesting question, and here are a few facts to keep in mind:

• The title usually refers to a plot and/or gameplay related item or physical object
  • However Twilight Princess and Oracle of Ages/Seasons refer to plot related people
  • Not counting Link's Crossbow Training, only four games have the protagonist's name (Link) in the title
  • Ignoring Adventure of Link and Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask is the only game who's title has a proper noun i.e a name or made up word

I'd laugh if they pulled a Mario Kart and just called it Zelda 19 or something.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Man, this time last year this thread (or was it 4.0) was absolutely buzzin'. Don't get me started on the year before. Makes me kinda sad, but it's only to be expected as Sm4sh is coming up to 2 years old, and Nintendo's minimilistic (and laughable) E3 plans. :crying:

Well since there's about 40 mins to go now, how about I kickstart a discussion by asking "What do you think the title of the new Zelda will be?"

It's an interesting question, and here are a few facts to keep in mind:

• The title usually refers to a plot and/or gameplay related item or physical object
  • However Twilight Princess and Oracle of Ages/Seasons refer to plot related people
  • Not counting Link's Crossbow Training, only four games have the protagonist's name (Link) in the title
  • Ignoring Adventure of Link and Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask is the only game who's title has a proper noun i.e a name or made up word

I'd laugh if they pulled a Mario Kart and just called it Zelda 19 or something.
Legend of Zelda: Disappointment of Time. I swear, if this is really all we're getting, this better be the best goddamn game of all time.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll catch up to the Zelda news tomorrow.

It better be good. And don't spoil me either.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Holy crap guys this game looks good

JUMPING CONFIRMED
VARIED WEAPONS
OVERWORLD IS FRIKIN HUGE
LINK CAN RUN AROUND WITHOUT PANTS IF YOU'RE INTO THAT

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Based on what I've seen from the Treehouse so far, you're pretty much in the dark on what happened to Hyrule. It'll be interesting to see where Breath of the Wild's place in the Zelda timeline will be.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I wonder if they might introduce the ability to play as either a male or female Link? I'm pretty sure I remember something about that being planned at some point or another (maybe I'm thinking of Linkle, though).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can't watch the direct now either. ;_;

The excitement in the NintenZone is drivinig me mad with curiosity. Urgh.

:231:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Link can dash, Link can jump, Link can attack with someone's arm, Link can surf on his own shield......
but can he ROLL?

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'm watching Etika's stream right now, and he's saying that a hacker that's at E3 on the show floor, is currently dumping Zelda BotW in its entirety.

Whether it's just some of the game's files or it's everything and could be playable on a normal Wii U with Loadiine is currently unknown.

Either way, get hype or get ready for spoilers.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm watching Etika's stream right now, and he's saying that a hacker that's at E3 on the show floor, is currently dumping Zelda BotW in its entirety.

Whether it's just some of the game's files or it's everything and could be playable on a normal Wii U with Loadiine is currently unknown.

Either way, get hype or get ready for spoilers.
Wouldn't that mean the game is ready for release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom