• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Kind of thought this was interesting. Granted I think most of the Legendaries are there because people need them for Pokedexs more than anything. Poor Jolteon, the only Eeveeution who didn't make onto the list. Magnemite, Arbok and Archeops are kind of weird choices.

You're currently more invested in these series of threads than I am, so you can have first dibs. Good to see you changed your username back to something I don't have to change my computer settings when tagging you. :p
My boy Greninja on the top YES!
So in case no one has heard the news, Zygarde's 10% and Complete Formes will be playable in Pokemon Sun and Moon. They were confirmed during Taiwan's National Championships.
Sadly I wasn't there... I really want that shiny Mewtwo.
Taiwan got the footage before E3, yeah~
THATS A GUNDAM. Thats a straight-up Gundam, or a Lagann rather.
Not just Lagann, Gurren Lagann.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

A whatsapp message from my cousin. I am a really bad influence, I can tell.

Welp.

I've been pretty busy this summer (for once). I've been pretty passionate about voice acting since I watched Tyranee's Let's Dub projects on YouTube. Didn't know how I could possibly "lend my voice" out to people until I stumbled across a site called Casting Call Club 5 days ago. I've been on that website since.

If anyone's interested in hearing my audtions, I'll just leave the link here. But that's generally what I've been up to this summer
I enjoyed it. Sans and Godot are good. Hottie is good too. Pretty surprised that you voiced the Nekopara protag though.

(Being a non-native speaker I can't really judge a voice, but I liked it all the same :) )
So in case no one has heard the news, Zygarde's 10% and Complete Formes will be playable in Pokemon Sun and Moon. They were confirmed during Taiwan's National Championships.

Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves are finally official. Both moves were in the coding for X/Y, and as expected, they are Zygarde's moves. Zygarde 10% changes into the Complete Forme thanks to its new ability "Swarm Change." From the looks of it, Swarm Change allows Zygarde to change into its Complete Forme if it is in a pinch. Zygarde's Complete Forme has a new attack named "Core Punisher." It's that Z-like beam attack you see in the footage. I'm guessing that move will either be Dragon-type or Ground-type, and it will probably be exclusive to the Complete Forme.

I'm really happy that we will be seeing Zygarde's new forms in the upcoming games after all! I only hope is that if "Swarm Change" is the only way Zygarde transforms into its Complete Forme, it will regain full HP upon transformation. That way, it'd be more usable. I also wonder if we will still receive an item in the games that will allow us to tranform Zygarde into its Complete Forme on its own.

And CoroCoro has revealed two new Pokemon. One is that dog Pokemon that was accidentally leaked, the other is our first Koala Pokemon. Pokebeach has all the details on that.
That's a lot of info. So this disconfirms Pokémon Z too.

It still leaves me wondering what role Zygarde will play in Sun and Moon though. It's like a reverse BW2, if Zygarde completes both the XY trio and Sun/Moon Trio.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm curious if Zygarde Cell & Zygarde Core are in Sun & Moon too.

But yeah, this really confirms no third version for Gen VI. Honestly, it's not like the pattern was 100% solid:

Gen I - 3rd version (+ 4th version Japan only)
Gen II - 3rd version
Gen III - Remake pair + 3rd version
Gen IV - 3rd version + remake pair
Gen V - Sequel pair
Gen VI - Remake pair

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In my opinion I am glad there isn't a third game. If there's to be more content for a game, then you should add it as DLC. Or take the B2W2 path. Buying the same game with some additions was a complete rip off. Justified then, but it isn't now.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That's a lot of info. So this disconfirms Pokémon Z too.

It still leaves me wondering what role Zygarde will play in Sun and Moon though. It's like a reverse BW2, if Zygarde completes both the XY trio and Sun/Moon Trio.
There is still the possibility that Kalos could be a postgame region similar to Kanto in the Johto games, so maybe it could play an important role in that point in the game since it is called "the protector of Kalos." They could also make Zygarde catchable inside that giant tree located in the Alola region (seems like a fitting place to catch it if Kalos doesn't return for Sun and Moon).

I could see Zygarde having a Delta Episode-like plot, only this time, it would be called "Episode Z," and you learn about its backstory there; maybe, there could be a few remaining members of Team Flare that want to capture it to bring their team's glory, so you would have to stop them in some sort of way, traveling through various points as you learn more about the legendary and even some of the unresolved plot points from generation 6.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
It's more beginner friendly than TF2 imo... but I still haven't play the game, so don't take my opinion seriously...
TF2 actually isn't all that hard to learn if you're not wanting to be a competitive player and are just looking to have a fun time.

It's trying to get into competetive TF2 where you really need to buckle down and learn the game's mechanics and other important info to do well. Stuff like rocket/sticky jumping, where the optimal Sentry locations are on each map, etc. Those things aren't needed just for competetive; knowing them helps you in any circumstance. But you don't absolutely need them to play the game for funsies.

Sort of like how one doesn't need to wavedash, L-cancel or shield drop in casual Melee, but these are near-essential components of the competitive metagame.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves are finally official. Both moves were in the coding for X/Y, and as expected, they are Zygarde's moves. Zygarde 10% changes into the Complete Forme thanks to its new ability "Swarm Change." From the looks of it, Swarm Change allows Zygarde to change into its Complete Forme if it is in a pinch. Zygarde's Complete Forme has a new attack named "Core Punisher." It's that Z-like beam attack you see in the footage. I'm guessing that move will either be Dragon-type or Ground-type, and it will probably be exclusive to the Complete Forme.

I'm really happy that we will be seeing Zygarde's new forms in the upcoming games after all! I only hope is that if "Swarm Change" is the only way Zygarde transforms into its Complete Forme, it will regain full HP upon transformation. That way, it'd be more usable. I also wonder if we will still receive an item in the games that will allow us to tranform Zygarde into its Complete Forme on its own.

And CoroCoro has revealed two new Pokemon. One is that dog Pokemon that was accidentally leaked, the other is our first Koala Pokemon. Pokebeach has all the details on that.
I think there may be more to the Swarm Change ability that we don't exactly know about yet. Perhaps if 10% Forme Zygarde's current HP drops below 50%, it will transform into 50% Forme Zygarde. And if 10% Forme Zygarde's current HP drops below 25%, it will transform into Complete Forme Zygarde.

As for 50% Forme Zygarde, Aura Break would be replaced by Swarm Change, which would enable 50% Forme Zygarde to transform into Complete Forme Zygarde if its current HP drops below 25%.

As for the Aura Break ability, Complete Forme Zygarde would be given that ability from here on out.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I have to stay awake for Iron Blooded Orphans tonight at 12 on toonami if that counts. although a nap wouldn't hurt

Iron Blooded Orphans is really good btw
Do you mean Mobile Suit GUNDAM Iron Blooded Orphans?
Then why wait when all the episodes are in crunchyroll?
Or is there second season that's not there yet, or is there licencing limitations?
Or are we talking about two completely different things?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do you mean Mobile Suit GUNDAM Iron Blooded Orphans?
Then why wait when all the episodes are in crunchyroll?
Or is there second season that's not there yet, or is there licencing limitations?
Or are we talking about two completely different things?
No this is the Dub Im talking about

Plus I use Kissanime for my subs, they have all the episodes too pff

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I enjoyed it. Sans and Godot are good. Hottie is good too. Pretty surprised that you voiced the Nekopara protag though.

(Being a non-native speaker I can't really judge a voice, but I liked it all the same :) )
Well, it's nice to get feedback either way. Whether it be a Japanese dub or a German dub, people can tell when a voice actor is good. I'm still new to this sort of thing, and I think it's pretty ambitious of me to tackle Kashou for my first audition ever because he has no point of reference at all (it's up to interpretation). Either way, voice acting is very fun.

I think there may be more to the Swarm Change ability that we don't exactly know about yet. Perhaps if 10% Forme Zygarde's current HP drops below 50%, it will transform into 50% Forme Zygarde. And if 10% Forme Zygarde's current HP drops below 25%, it will transform into Complete Forme Zygarde.

As for 50% Forme Zygarde, Aura Break would be replaced by Swarm Change, which would enable 50% Forme Zygarde to transform into Complete Forme Zygarde if its current HP drops below 25%.

As for the Aura Break ability, Complete Forme Zygarde would be given that ability from here on out.
Me picturing this in a pokemon battle:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
At first I thought Iwanko's name didn't make sense. Had to do some research. Turns out Bulbapedia had the answers.
Bulbapedia said:
Iwanko may be a combination of 岩 iwa(rock), ワン wan (onomatopoetic word for barking), わんこ ****o (doggy), and 子 ko(young animal).
I still hope that Iwanko is a coyote pup.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello everyone, how you going?
I forget to post my latest drawning here, so here it is!
D.M..png
It is another character from my fiction, The Heart of Ice. As you can see, it's cleary inspired by Dark Samus, but I tried my best to make her unique enough.
Also, I think it is my best drawning yet but that's just me.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wow, Warchamp7, the new Melee skins for Overwatch are looking good. Can't wait to buy them!

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
That Zygarde form is possibly the only legendary that could interest me a bit.
However, I dislike its first form, and I personally dislike pretty much all kinds of in-battle transformations.
So even thoughit has cool moves, and looks cool, I highly doubt that I would bother to think about it.
And I don't like overpowered Pokemon.

I wish that they'd show us more "actual" Pokemon, like the koala and the dog.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What the hell. My sympathies with the victims.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

Seriously, this is messed up. Attack on a gay club? In 2016?
What else can you really do? Psychopaths and murderers, and other hateful people won't exactly go away. Doesn't mean a damn thing whether it's in our "Progressive" times or not. Every time the media will just use this as an excuse to have the same argument about gun control that you always see anyway, ONLY talking about it won't do too much either. Either way, my condolences to the families.

Who knows, maybe we've got people who simply weren't raised properly mucking things up for the rest of society.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What else can you really do? Psychopaths and murderers, and other hateful people won't exactly go away. Doesn't mean a damn thing whether it's in our "Progressive" times or not. Every time the media will just use this as an excuse to have the same argument about gun control that you always see anyway, ONLY talking about it won't do too much either. Either way, my condolences to the families.

Who knows, maybe we've got people who simply weren't raised properly mucking things up for the rest of society.
The entire thing is a colossal mess.
  • Attack on gays
  • Gun control
  • The shooter was a Muslim youth.
Urgh. I don't want to know what this is going to lead up to.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Well now the guys son whom this psycho wanted to be successful, and is the supposed conduit for such an act is going to grow up without a dad with how his "success" was ideally his fault for such a massacre, nice one ******. Condolences to the family of the victims.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Recently I have just finish watching NYSM2, which starred Jay Chou, and I was surprised they include one of his songs in the movie.
And the ending was unexpected, very unexpected.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I watched Batman vs Superman the other day. And I'll tell you: putting Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor is like putting Tobey McGuire as Black Widow: it doesn't make any sense. He was pretty funny don't get me wrong, but all I see is Daniel Atlas making a Superman/Batman fanfic.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Man, I live in Orlando, as does my entire family. What happened is terrible, it's crazy to think something like that could just... happen, right where I've always lived.

Definitely praying for those who were affected, as well as their families.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
This whole Pulse shooting is just disgusting. What we need, more than prayer at least, is to get some peeps with the right blood to donate to the survivors, and then do something about the shooter as quickly and efficiently as possible.

On a lighter, unrelated note, Nekkoara is literally what a koala Pokémon should be. :131:

Stay safe, guys. As a proud member of the Orlando Smash, I am utterly rocked by this sudden uproar of tragedy.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
This whole Pulse shooting is just disgusting. What we need, more than prayer at least, is to get some peeps with the right blood to donate to the survivors, and then do something about the shooter as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Blood centers are actually getting huge lines of willing people, at least where I am. The shooter was killed by SWAT police in a gunfight.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Damn, first we get a murder of one of our own yesterday and now we've got another mass shooting. My heart lies with these people and their families. Something seriously needs to be done to stop this, and whoever the next US president will be, hopefully they'll at least have enough sense to do something about this. Seeing who our top two runners are, I'm heavily doubting it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom