• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Leaks often times turn out to be fake. I wouldn't count on it, assuming Nintendo has learned from their mistakes with Wii U.
The controller design does exist as a patent; as far as I see it, it's looks like a refinement of the Wii U gamepad, by making it less bulky and more gamepad shaped.

And considering they are talking about a 'new experience', so we probably count out the possibility of a normal controller. So I only hope that it is not required to play most games.

:231:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
For a company great at resselling their games, Nintendo are surprisingly afraid of sticking to a certain controller design.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just don't like the dual screen idea that the Wii U introduced. The light from the gamepad irritates me when I'm looking up at the TV, and the shifting from gamepad to TV is just annoying. Those two things makes playing Splatoon nearly impossible for me. The only useful thing about the gamepad in my honest opinion is the ability to use it as a TV. And even then I'd prefer using the TV. I bought that TV for a reason- not to cast it aside for a tablet.

The idea of a smaller gamepad is a nightmare I'm not willing to consider.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi!

Just popping in here cause i felt like it :)

I got my 3ds hacked with arm9loaderhax which for those who don't know is essentially the best entrypoint, but also the hardest to install. You can load payload very early on boot. So, recently, I messed with it and it's cool, decrypting any games, dumping any cartbrdige, install any cia etc....

However, one of the thing I LOVED is this:

YAY! REMOTE HACKING AT RUN TIME!!!!

:)

Though, the connection is VERY slow, at least it works as a pseudo CE :)

Oh btw, I tried to run sticker star on citra, it's getting a lot better, but still not quite there. I am amazed by their progress however.

So, FalKoopa FalKoopa enjoying linux? btw if you read my blog stuff, sorry if I didn't posted much this and last week (college), but I should be doing a post about seqeunces in video games (stuff like why seqeunce break are possible and all that).

For me, I just decrypted my 67 eshop games (yes, you can download them on your pc) and going to torture test citra with them (possibly test CE if the emulation is good enough).

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hi!

Just popping in here cause i felt like it :)

I got my 3ds hacked with arm9loaderhax which for those who don't know is essentially the best entrypoint, but also the hardest to install. You can load payload very early on boot. So, recently, I messed with it and it's cool, decrypting any games, dumping any cartbrdige, install any cia etc....

However, one of the thing I LOVED is this:

YAY! REMOTE HACKING AT RUN TIME!!!!

:)

Though, the connection is VERY slow, at least it works as a pseudo CE :)

Oh btw, I tried to run sticker star on citra, it's getting a lot better, but still not quite there. I am amazed by their progress however.

So, FalKoopa FalKoopa enjoying linux? btw if you read my blog stuff, sorry if I didn't posted much this and last week (college), but I should be doing a post about seqeunces in video games (stuff like why seqeunce break are possible and all that).

For me, I just decrypted my 67 eshop games (yes, you can download them on your pc) and going to torture test citra with them (possibly test CE if the emulation is good enough).
I've been busy with college and exams, really. I'll catch up with your blog after exams end.

And yeah, I'm enjoying Linux. Windows 10 is still my gaming OS, and I did a lot of distro hopping (Ubuntu Mate, Manjaro, OpenSUSE, Arch, Xubuntu, etc.) before returning back to Linux Mint. I'm waiting for Mint 18 to drop. :) I use it for pretty much everything other than playing PC games. Dolphin also runs faster on it, which is a plus.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Anyone who still likes to brag about Wii U's sale, check out this video. Wii U was never a successful console, but it's not a total failure either:
And yes, this video is like nearly a year old, PS4 sells 40 million right now, but I'm sure that PS Vita still less than 10 million.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know I'm late about this, but they're going to try and revive Peanuts. I've never really liked the series, but I watched a commercial of this new series coming up on Boom.

There is a scene where Snoopy licks one of the girl's tongue.

And that's all I got to say. :|

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I know I'm late about this, but they're going to try and revive Peanuts. I've never really liked the series, but I watched a commercial of this new series coming up on Boom.

Coming from the newspaper strip, that sounds seriously weird.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Somewhere in the world, Charles M. Schulz must be crying right now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Goodness, I just realised how bad that sounds without context. I'm pretty sure he's breaking a law somewhere....

Schulz must be rolling in his grave. >_>

Last edited:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

I assume you mean this commercial? idk the licking doesn't seem bad. Also the animation is super weird. It like they half traced on 3D models half tweaking on premade animation and it's kinda off putting tbh

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I assume you mean this commercial? idk the licking doesn't seem bad. Also the animation is super weird. It like they half traced on 3D models half tweaking on premade animation and it's kinda off putting tbh
My avi expresses my reaction perfectly.

I hope they don't mess up, but tbh using flash animation is a bad step imo.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

upload_2016-4-29_13-58-26.png

The resemblance with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is uncanny. :laugh: It kind of makes sense now. :p

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
View attachment 105470

The resemblance with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is uncanny. :laugh: It kind of makes sense now. :p

Why do I have the feeling that this next Peanuts program is going to be just as stupid as The Powerpuff Girls? It just made me think of the following...

Pikachu: Hey, did you hear about this new Peanuts program?
Charizard: I'm "not" interested, now let me be!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Apparently my phone has a built in emote keyboard. Cool. They're small though.

EDIT: And apparently they can't be posted here. Oh well. *shrugs*
Why do I have the feeling that this next Peanuts program is going to be just as stupid as The Powerpuff Girls?
Maybe because like most of us you hold little faith in today's cartoons. :v

Just a guess.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Guten Morgen (well, Abend for me, but I digress)

What's up? How is the Bandana Dee group doing?

I'm honestly not sure. I don't visit that group as much anymore (or Smashboards in general). I've been spending more of my time on Discord. '-'
:162:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Apparently my phone has a built in emote keyboard. Cool. They're small though.

EDIT: And apparently they can't be posted here. Oh well. *shrugs*
Literally every mobile device comes with an emote/emoji keyboard these days.

They can be used on Twitter and Facebook, afaik. Not on forums yet, but give it a few years.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

I don't really see a problem with the licking thing. It's a classic Peanuts gag ("Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get hot water!").

That said, the animation look like crap. Not really expecting much, or anything at all, tbh.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So since i remember posting here a project that i was very determinate to finish before. But i losed the motivation to finish it after alot of time. So, i think the best i can do is post this...~
Night ???

7 November 198X

3:30

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

???: Come on, come on, COME ON!!!

"Footstep noise"

???: AHHHH!!!!! GO DOWN STUPID DOOR!!!!

???: Oh my god, oh my god, i did it...But...What the heck is this?! What the hell is this job?! Oh my god, i want to go out of this hell!!...."cry"

"Hmhmhm..."

???: AHHH, WHO IS LAUGHING?!!?

"Hmhmhm...Hehehahaha....."

???: WHERE IT COME FROM?!?

???: I swear...When i will finish this...I will make everything possible to be fired. This job is like the worse job in the world..... I am going to have nightmare about animal now.."Sigh"

Click, clack, click, clack....

???: Anyway, i have to see where they are again..Goddamnit, those robot are coming more from a horror movie than a friendly one! So, it's 4:10 in the morning...OK, and my power level is...

Click, clack, click...

"ERROR, THE POWER HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN, PLEASE KEEP CALM AND..."

???:...

"THE LIGHT IS GOING TO STOP AND DOOR ARE GOING TO OPEN, AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A..."

???:...

Click, clack, click, clack....

???:...Hehe....

"Footstep noise"

???: ...He...hehehe...Hehehehehe......"cry"...I don't want...I don't want to....Uhuhuhu.....

"The noise stopped"

???: ..Uhuhu.....W...Who is there?...Uhuhu...

"....Hmhmhm...Hehehehaha..."

"..Hihihi...Hehehehe..."

???: ..Uhuhuh..Heheheeeeee...

"..."

???:...Hehe...P-please...S-someone...

"Moaning"

???: Help me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Day ???

8 November 198X

8:30

???: Hey! Come here "Phone Guy"!

Phone Guy: Oh please stop, this nickname is stupid Derrick.

Derrick: Aha! Sorry, but it just go so well to you! Anyway, come here.

Phone Guy: If you want so...Wait, why we are going here? Why the Backroom is closed?

Derrick: Nothing, nothing..There was some mask and some endoskeleton piece that fall out. So it was better to close this room and let the employ do their job in peace.

Phone Guy: If you said so...

Derrick: Yeah...Also, you are free for today.

Phone Guy: Hold on, what?

Derrick: Yeah you see, you are going to do something else in the next days. But we need to explain that with the best way we can. So we prefer leave you free for today.

Phone Guy: Wait, who are "us"?...Nah, you know what? I think i am just going to thrust you, after all, i'm sure you are busy like, alot. So you must have a good reason to say that to me. Anyway, have a great day!

Derrick: Have a great day too!...

"Some time later"

Derrick: So...the woman have been caught?

Employ:..Yes.

Derrick: Damn...Another one...Damn it!

"..."

End of the Prologue

D

Deleted member

Do you guys think the nx will have a port of smash 4 with more characters/content ?
Meh... I'm not too keen on the idea. I'd rather get a bunch of other launch titles (like a new 3D Mario for example) rather than a mere cash-grab port that has absolutely no reason to exist. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion on the subject.

I would be alright if NX's Smash Bros. was a brand new game that came out years after NX's launch. If it's a rather lazy port of the Wii U game with nothing new that changes the way the game is played, I won't buy it. Ice Climbers, Wolf, and all those characters + a few more content won't get me interested in it. But then again, aren't most of the launch titles available for the latest consoles lacking in substance? I'm not sure on that one. And besides, I'm concerned with the hypothetical idea I got of the port being the NX's only Smash Bros. game, with no new game in sight.

A port just sounds like a desperate move to me, that's all. Though, if it does get announced, I probably would just end up being disappointed rather than venting all over it like some users have in the past, because I'm pretty sure there will be other NX titles that appeal to me at launch.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Creepy face is because her outward personality is a bit of a facade I think?

Starting the manga right now. I WISH I could buy the 1st volume but I'm reading it online for now
I will continue to read the manga once I have time.
And anyone is asking what creepy face we are talking about, this one:

And I was going to post another Mt.Lady gif pic to you, not NSFW, but a bit inappropriate…
And this pic is interesting as well.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Meh... I'm not too keen on the idea. I'd rather get a bunch of other launch titles (like a new 3D Mario for example) rather than a mere cash-grab port that has absolutely no reason to exist. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion on the subject.

I would be alright if NX's Smash Bros. was a brand new game that came out years after NX's launch. If it's a rather lazy port of the Wii U game with nothing new that changes the way the game is played, I won't buy it. Ice Climbers, Wolf, and all those characters + a few more content won't get me interested in it. But then again, aren't most of the launch titles available for the latest consoles lacking in substance? I'm not sure on that one. And besides, I'm concerned with the hypothetical idea I got of the port being the NX's only Smash Bros. game, with no new game in sight.

A port just sounds like a desperate move to me, that's all. Though, if it does get announced, I probably would just end up being disappointed rather than venting all over it like some users have in the past, because I'm pretty sure there will be other NX titles that appeal to me at launch.
If it was a modified fighting engine using the same resources, I would be intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom