• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So here's a question: what are the top three games you hope, even if against all odds, get announced at E3 this year?

For me: A new Punch-Out!! game, Starfy Legacy Collection with a Starfy amiibo, and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. 2.

Honorable mentions go to Zelda NX, Pikmin 4, and Project N-Stars. :p
Here are my crazy hopes:
1- New F-Zero
2- Xenoblade X 2
3- New Kid Icarus for 3DS

My guess is that the new Sakurai project is a KI sequel.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So here's a question: what are the top three games you hope, even if against all odds, get announced at E3 this year?

For me: A new Punch-Out!! game, Starfy Legacy Collection with a Starfy amiibo, and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. 2.

Against all odds, you say?
  • A Golden Sun game for 3DS.
  • A Panel de Pon game on the eShop
  • A Fire Emblem title for the Wii U/NX
Others would include a game starring Waluigi. (Pls Nintendo Pls)

:231:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

What about Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix? It's like Waluigi's only notable game. He was one of the mid-bosses of Mario Party 3, at least.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What about Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix? It's like Waluigi's only notable game. He was one of the mid-bosses of Mario Party 3, at least.
Well, besides having not played that, it's an odd game in some ways.
Waluigi is supposed to be the main villain, yet he is fought first and Bowser is the final boss.

I actually meant a game where the player character is Waluigi.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, besides having not played that, it's an odd game in some ways.
Waluigi is supposed to be the main villain, yet he is fought first and Bowser is the final boss.

I actually meant a game where the player character is Waluigi.

It's more that Waluigi kicks off the plot. Wario and Bowser are the real main villains of DDRMM.

That said, yes, please. Waahcorina of Time is still awesome, but it's not enough.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The closest we'll get to WAA getting his own game is the fan game "Psycho Waluigi"

Considered one of the best Mario fan games ever made (to the point many say it feels like Nintendo made it).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

A Metroid game most people can actually get behind. Be it Prime 4 or a new 2-D game like Super/Fusion. Or Both. Seeing as Prime 1 and Fusion came out at around the same time.

Punch-Out 3DS(seriously, the way SPO and PO Wii are presented would be great for 3D.)Preferably a whole new title and not just a port of another game.

F-Zero sequel without any gimmicky **** thrown in. Just NEW courses and solid online play. Maybe bring back track building.

Console Fire Emblem game(solid translation, since a lot of people care about that obviously.)

Golden Sun 3

Mega Man X9 or Mega Man 11....Eventually. Either is bound to come out before Mighty No. 9.

Tekken 7 to finally come out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The closest we'll get to WAA getting his own game is the fan game "Psycho Waluigi"

Considered one of the best Mario fan games ever made (to the point many say it feels like Nintendo made it).
I should get around completing it sometime. It's definitely a great game.

Back when I was an active lurker on MFGG.net, I remember the game being hailed as one of the best fangames ever.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

New Punch-Out!!
New F-Zero. The NX would be perfect for it, imagine Fire Field on a console that can handle better graphics than the Cube.
Advance Wars 5.
New Kid Icarus game.
Pokémon Colosseum 3.
Ice Climber game. Perhaps a platformer?
Nintendo Pocket Football Club 2 as an e-Shop title.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hello. How is everyone? I might check this thread more often since i don't post here anymore but i have been recently playing StarCraft and i think i would say i am half-way though Episode 1.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hello. How is everyone? I might check this thread more often since i don't post here anymore but i have been recently playing StarCraft and i think i would say i am half-way though Episode 1.
I'm mostly alright. Exams are a headache, but that's probably the point. :p

How've you been?

--------------

So a question to regulars here. What other site do you frequent, aside from Smashboards?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

A localized version of Mother 3.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
ISo a question to regulars here. What other site do you frequent, aside from Smashboards?

I'm a huge Reddit nerd, and I'm not even afraid to hide it. Sure, it has it's sketchy parts, but a lot of the subreddits I'm a part of are generally nice, respectful people (r/fireemblem, r/stevenuniverse, etc)

I also semi-frequent Serenes Forest when I'm not here, but it's not the most active.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention my favorite part of Reddit, r/JonTron. It's the most off-topic, bizarre, hilarious subreddit, and it's infamous for being entirely filled with ****posts.

Being the awful ****poster I am, I find myself there quite often.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

How've you been?
I have been suffering from life issues recently but i am OK.

So a question to regulars here. What other site do you frequent, aside from Smashboards?

I often frequent Youtube, Twitter and Facebook besides Smashboards but i don't really post on Twitter and Facebook often.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

How've you been?

--------------

Various news websites, various subreddits, Marvel's site to use my free month of Unlimited I got (:p), some Youtube here and there, a few Disney Infinity fan sites, Neopets since I'm one of those old-people-by-Internet-standards that won't leave after twelve years, TVTropes, and Facebook. That, and I need to start using Twitter more often for job reasons.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
--------------

In random order various subreddits, the video game boards of 4chan, some football soccer sites, news sites, YouTube and Wikipedia.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

How've you been?

--------------

Youtube, two Tumblr blogs, The Jimquisition, deviantART (to check up if the artists I follow uploaded something) and Fanfiction.net (contrary to popular belief, there's some REALLY good stories in there).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I visit TV Tropes, Twitter, Wikipedia, XDA-Developers, a couple of Touhou sites, a Linux news site and Pixiv. I tried branching to Tumblr, but it's lying inactive now.

I have been suffering from life issues recently but i am OK.
Sorry to hear that. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sites I also visit?

TVTropes
VGF Forums
GameFAQs
Facebook
Twitter
Various Boorus and other sites I shall not mention here
YouTube
WatchCartoonOnline
Pojo Forums
Dueling Network
And more I randomly visit not worth mentioning

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I came for the Street Fighter V hashtag. What are we rising up for?

A Mega Man game, a new Punch-Out!!, and a Castlevania game.
Honorable mention goes to a good Sonic game.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
What I'd like from E3?
Probably a new 2D Metroid (or Castlevania) game.
A new Kid Icarus. Uprising was just so good, and I'd like for more.
Call me horrible, bu I'd actually want to see Melee HD, since I have never had a chance to play it, and I'd like to.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
- New Golden Sun
- New F-Zero
- An Ace Attorney spin-off in which Maya is the playable character, and you go around Japanifornia investigating why her favourite burger restaurants have suddenly declined in quality; inevitably she gets drawn into the case of the murder of her favourite burger chef, and must rely on the investigative skills she's learned from Nick and Mia to solve the case.

D

Deleted member

Looks like NX is launching in March 2017 globally, according to this. Besides Zelda, which was fairly obvious to begin with, Emily Rogers and that Trev guy both turned out to be wrong, after all. Thank goodness.

Been browsing through stuff and it looks like the following are happening based on what I'm seeing at NeoGAF:
- Besides the tentative release target announcement, NX won't be unveiled at E3. Please understand. Rather, the system is getting unveiled by the end of this year. This sounds like either SpaceWorld or a separate, NX-focused Direct.
- Zelda has been delayed once again to 2017, and it's been confirmed an NX version will get released, in addition to Wii U. The Wii U version will be the only Wii U software playable at E3 this year, in order to immerse players.
- Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing are getting the mobile treatment as new applications based on these series will debut this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I hate NX. F**k the NX. I bought WiiU for Zelda and I got robbed, I could have waited and got NX version instead. WiiU is the only console with no exclusive Zelda. Thanks Nintendo. Thanks a f*****g lot. You assholes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
A Five Nights at Freddy's Collection for consoles so I don't have to run it on my crap computer. It'll happen eventually, I'm sure.

Another Elder Scrolls. It may be too soon but nevertheless I hope to see at least a confirmation of area. Hoping for Argonia.

That's really all I can think of.
I hate NX. F**k the NX. I bought WiiU for Zelda and I got robbed, I could have waited and got NX version instead. WiiU is the only console with no exclusive Zelda. Thanks Nintendo. Thanks a f*****g lot. You ********.
This made me chuckle. :4sonic:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I hate NX. F**k the NX. I bought WiiU for Zelda and I got robbed, I could have waited and got NX version instead. WiiU is the only console with no exclusive Zelda. Thanks Nintendo. Thanks a f*****g lot. You ********.
Well I mean, we've known since the N-Stars leak that Zelda Wii U would be cross-platform. Why wait til now to be upset?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well I mean, we've known since the N-Stars leak that Zelda Wii U would be cross-platform. Why wait til now to be upset?
Because about a month ago they said Zelda is coming in 2016 and now its delayed for a YEAR so it can be released with NX.

And because now its official, 100%.

**** this.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Need somebody with knowledge of the Tumblr app to help me with something.

I have no idea if my ask box is on. How do I turn it on? Cause I don't know if it's on. :s

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why did they reveal the NX so casually 1.5 month before E3? What are they even going to show now? I mean, since the NX is revealed, I don't think we're going to see unrevealed big upcoming titles for the Wii U because why release them for the U when you can also release them on the NX?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know, considering that NoA actually used the name NX in that tweet, maybe NX will actually be the name of the console.

Why did they reveal the NX so casually 1.5 month before E3? What are they even going to show now? I mean, since the NX is revealed, I don't think we're going to see unrevealed big upcoming titles for the Wii U because why release them for the U when you can also release them on the NX?
Apparently they are going to have a separate showing for the NX, not at E3.

I suspect Tech demos and the like.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know, considering that NoA actually used the name NX in that tweet, maybe NX will actually be the name of the console.
Changing the name of the console after reveal wouldn't be a smart move, especially considering their trackrecord with naming consoles.

Apparently they are going to have a separate showing for the NX, not at E3.

I suspect Tech demos and the like.

Okay. But between now and Zelda in 11 months(!), the only big titles for the U are Color Splash and #IF. Sure, NX releases this year but I doubt a lot of people will make the move immediately. They will at least wait until Zelda NX releases.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I had to get the following off my chest after hearing all the backlash that the latest Nintendo announcement had spawned.

I feel like I just went into a world of cancer and despair after seeing all of this new information in regards to Nintendo's next console. If anyone remembers how limited the Wii U's first batch of games were, you should be fortunate that the NX is even doing the delay, as that can potentially make up for where the Wii U went wrong with its release.

You really can't make Nintendo rush, as a lot of the games that the company develops take a lot of time to make. If you try to rush the work, you could find yourself feeling very disappointed in the end; remember what happened to games like Sonic 2006 and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.

If Zelda Wii U is going to be the Wii U's concluding game, you'd actually want it to be delayed in hopes that it will be at its prime in the end. One should never become too greedy with upcoming titles after all.

Maybe I'm just saying this because things have calmed down after Smash 3DS / Wii U have come to a close with their contents, but I felt that I just had to say something after seeing the amount of cancer that spawned with the recent announcements.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm perfectly fine with this. The last time something I was excited for got rushed, I ended up playing Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. I say take all the time they need, the Wii U will carry em until then.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I had to get the following off my chest after hearing all the backlash that the latest Nintendo announcement had spawned.
I'm a bit confused as to what you're referring to as "cancer". Do you mean the fact that people have to wait till March '17?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom