• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Started watching Boku no Hero Academia!

Great, great anime. I love All Might, he's so funny and good, Izuku is my son who I MUST PROTECT, and Mount Lady is my wife who I want to crush me

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Started watching Boku no Hero Academia!

Great, great anime. I love All Might, he's so funny and good, Izuku is my son who I MUST PROTECT, and Mount Lady is my wife who I want to crush me
I know right!
I already started watching it like a few weeks ago as well. And it already had read the manga a while ago. I already read up to chapter 20.

If you really like Mount Lady, go buy the 1st volume, she's on the back cover. And she somewhat has her own sort of hair lotion or something...
Also according to the creator, she was suppose to have a larger role, but got turned down for some reason.
And I wonder why she made a creepy face at one second both in the anime and manga...

I personally like Asui the frog girl for now, you might think she's a creepy type girl. She's not.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Argh, I've got to read an entire book today. Shoot me.
It's amazing how school manages to sap the fun out of any activity.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's been quite some time, hasn't it?

My phone broke and I just got a new one. So I can now waste my time here once again. How are you all doing? :4villager:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
We are doing fine. Slow and unsteady but fine.
Thats just about what I figured

To be honest, I did not expect to see this social when I returned. Its been soaking in its deathbed for awhile now and I figured someone would finally just end it. I guess Fal wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't let it die. :laugh:

On another note- I see @Flight canceled the avatar request I had. Understandable. I'll have to find someone else then who can do it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess Fal wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't let it die. :laugh:
Oh yes, this thread isn't going anywhere.

I'll willing to drag it back from the underworld even if it is kicking and screaming for a mercy kill. :smash:

:231:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello people, what's up in this slow thread ?
Just posted some characters I've designed on my blog (check it out if you want) and playing some Smash. Nothing much outside of that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
On another note- I see @Flight canceled the avatar request I had. Understandable. I'll have to find someone else then who can do it.
Hold on, where do he have say that?
Also, hi again! :3

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hello people, what's up in this slow thread ?
Just posted some characters I've designed on my blog (check it out if you want) and playing some Smash. Nothing much outside of that.
Exams and stuff. Remember long and boring formulae. :tired:

I should be free by May 5th, and I can devote time to my Touhou translation again. Playing a game you translated yourself is a delight.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I know right!
I already started watching it like a few weeks ago as well. And it already had read the manga a while ago. I already read up to chapter 20.

If you really like Mount Lady, go buy the 1st volume, she's on the back cover. And she somewhat has her own sort of hair lotion or something...

Also according to the creator, she was suppose to have a larger role, but got turned down for some reason.
And I wonder why she made a creepy face at one second both in the anime and manga...

I personally like Asui the frog girl for now, you might think she's a creepy type girl. She's not.
Creepy face is because her outward personality is a bit of a facade I think?

Starting the manga right now. I WISH I could buy the 1st volume but I'm reading it online for now.

I was hoping you were going to say Boku no Pico. I'm disappointed now.
p-please
no

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I gotta say, it's getting pretty tiresome to come here and see every post having some mention to how slow the thread is.

Like, I get it, and it's true, we're not exactly rolling around at the speed of sound like we used to. But, by the same token, I feel like more than half the posts in this thread for the past month have just been "gee whiz guys, this thread sure is slow!". If anything, it's just kinda disheartening, and it feels like beating a dead horse at this point.

I'm not pointing any fingers; Hell, I'm guilty as well. But guys, instead of complaining, just post something you find interesting and worthy of a quick conversation, and maybe we'll see more activity eventually.

Or we could just do more things like HGS, that's always good for a good few pages. I dunno, just spitballing. :seuss:

Sorry if I'm preaching here, but I just feel like getting rid of the negativity surrounding the thread's slowness will help more in the long run.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I'm not pointing any fingers; Hell, I'm guilty as well. But guys, instead of complaining, just post something you find interesting and worthy of a quick conversation, and maybe we'll see more activity eventually.
You speak wise words, but more importantly, did you just properly use a semicolon?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You speak wise words, but more importantly, did you just properly use a semicolon?
It makes me proud too.

I gotta say, it's getting pretty tiresome to come here and see every post having some mention to how slow the thread is.

Like, I get it, and it's true, we're not exactly rolling around at the speed of sound like we used to. But, by the same token, I feel like more than half the posts in this thread for the past month have just been "gee whiz guys, this thread sure is slow!". If anything, it's just kinda disheartening, and it feels like beating a dead horse at this point.

Or we could just do more things like HGS, that's always good for a good few pages. I dunno, just spitballing. :seuss:

Sorry if I'm preaching here, but I just feel like getting rid of the negativity surrounding the thread's slowness will help more in the long run.
I think this has become a running joke now, tbh. So I didn't mind dipping into the self-deprecating joke.

Although I guess accepting it has actually negatively affected the thread. Hmm...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tfw I probably used semicolons wrong all the time.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I most commonly use semi-colons for.... this.

;_;

I find it a good way to show mock unhappiness. :p

EDIT: And oh, the rules in the OP have been revamped and relaxed quite a bit. Have fun.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thats just about what I figured

To be honest, I did not expect to see this social when I returned. Its been soaking in its deathbed for awhile now and I figured someone would finally just end it. I guess Fal wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't let it die. :laugh:

That statement was part of an April Fools joke I made, but it may very well end up becoming true as I'm not really sure when I'll ever make it + the other two avatar requests.

D

Deleted member

My own computer continues to tell me to get Windows 10. But because I've had my computer for a good number of years, and I actually had to reset it back to factory status at one point, I'm not too comfy about upgrading from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10.
Do you have a spare computer? If so, install Windows 10 over there and give it a try. Alternatively, you can get an evaluation copy of Windows 10 Enterprise running on a virtual machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That statement was part of an April Fools joke I made, but it may very well end up becoming true as I'm not really sure when I'll ever make it + the other two avatar requests.
Oh... I didn't see that. Whoops. :facepalm:

Still, if you deem it nessasary to cancel it, go ahead. I haven't any problem with that. I don't need it, and I can always find something different on Tumblr and ****.

Actually I think its time to update my avatar now. Probably gonna go hunting for new pics now. I lost my folder after my phone died. :(

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Creepy face is because her outward personality is a bit of a facade I think?

Starting the manga right now. I WISH I could buy the 1st volume but I'm reading it online for now.
So far I know she's a bit of a show-off who wants to take the cake.

And this part of Ep4 is awesome.
Do you have a spare computer? If so, install Windows 10 over there and give it a try. Alternatively, you can get an evaluation copy of Windows 10 Enterprise running on a virtual machine.
I recently upgrade my Wins 8.1 to Wins 10. Yesterday, my laptop went Blue screen with faulty corrupted page error on it. Which was weird, since I didn't like open too many stuff on my laptop.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You know, seeing what happened to the Powerpuff Girls reboot... I fear for Samurai Jack...
I wonder how they will shoehorn in cellphones and memes this time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have now added stuffed Freddy, Foxy and Chica to my collection. They're replicas of the ones you obtain in FNAF2. I'm surprised Wal-Mart actually sells FNAF merchandise. Hoping to get Bonnie and Golden Freddy in the future.

They're creepy, no lie. I never liked the eyes, but they're still really cool and well made.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know, seeing what happened to the Powerpuff Girls reboot... I fear for Samurai Jack...
Isn't Samurai Jack being worked by the original team?

As far as I know, none of the people involved with the original PPG are in the reboot.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I doubt it. Its being handled by Adult Swim and not CN (different networks on the same channel), plus Genndy is making it, AKA the original creator of the series.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Today in my exam paper.

Q: Define a reciprocating pump.
My answer: A reciprocating pump is a type of pump that pumps water...(...)

:p

The new thread title has one word too many, I think
Two references in one.

Now we only need Phoenix Wright in Smash and all will be well.

sedrf

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post
<image redacted>

LOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So here's a question: what are the top three games you hope, even if against all odds, get announced at E3 this year?

For me: A new Punch-Out!! game, Starfy Legacy Collection with a Starfy amiibo, and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. 2.

Honorable mentions go to Zelda NX, Pikmin 4, and Project N-Stars. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom