• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What a day. My roommates were all going to this resort an hour and a half south of here, and they left a really big mess in the kitchen I had to clean up. Wasn't fun at all. I can't wait to really scold them when they come back tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, and uh, welcome back, Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nothing like making a batch of Spaghetti at one in the morning. :4ness:
A lot has happened ever since you left. I was banned [again], Hylian came and locked the thread for 24 hours due to the complaints regarding spamming, and many frequents were given Premium and practically migrated into the Disco Room. Nowadays, the thread is a bit stagnant but I think it's for the better.
What a crock of ****. :troll:

Jona Bon Boa

Smash Cadet
Meh... I'm not too keen on the idea. I'd rather get a bunch of other launch titles (like a new 3D Mario for example) rather than a mere cash-grab port that has absolutely no reason to exist. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion on the subject.

I would be alright if NX's Smash Bros. was a brand new game that came out years after NX's launch. If it's a rather lazy port of the Wii U game with nothing new that changes the way the game is played, I won't buy it. Ice Climbers, Wolf, and all those characters + a few more content won't get me interested in it. But then again, aren't most of the launch titles available for the latest consoles lacking in substance? I'm not sure on that one. And besides, I'm concerned with the hypothetical idea I got of the port being the NX's only Smash Bros. game, with no new game in sight.

A port just sounds like a desperate move to me, that's all. Though, if it does get announced, I probably would just end up being disappointed rather than venting all over it like some users have in the past, because I'm pretty sure there will be other NX titles that appeal to me at launch.
Kinda agree. Though i'm pretty sure its going to happen considering how many times companies have ported over older games to their current consoles this gen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just came back from seeing Civil War; great movie, probably is the most deep film of the MCU yet.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Has anyone seen some of the texture hacks to Smash 4? Makes wish there was a Ken colored Ryu even more.
I have see a Gygias texture on Mewtwo. And it looked pretty great to me. (It was Gygias in Mother 1, not Earthbound)
Also, i have see a Captain America for :4falcon: and Iron Man for :4samus: but i think everyone that is interest in Sm4sh mod know they exist.

Anyway, i'm waiting Crossdressing Cloud.:4dk:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Modding in Smash 4 has really taken off, especially considering the game has been out for less than two years. Thankfully most of the knowledge from Brawl transferred over.

If you are on twitter, you can see new mods being made everyday. Like the Nurse Peach one.

:231:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
For some reason, every day at the time I'm posting this (4-5pm Japan) I'm unable to connect to the internet. I thought it was a one thing deal but it seems to be happening every single day. I kind of annoys me because I wanted to clock in a couple of matches before leaving for work. Is anyone else having the same problem? Could it be because Nintendo started doing server maintenance?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Modding in Smash 4 has really taken off, especially considering the game has been out for less than two years. Thankfully most of the knowledge from Brawl transferred over.

If you are on twitter, you can see new mods being made everyday. Like the Nurse Peach one.

Too bad that Wii U modding has only really been possible for certain people. I was able to use Homebrew on my 3DS before the browserhax exploit got fixed, and now, I'm not able to do "any" equipment hacks.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Too bad that Wii U modding has only really been possible for certain people. I was able to use Homebrew on my 3DS before the browserhax exploit got fixed, and now, I'm not able to do "any" equipment hacks.
Yeah, firmware patching has been the bane of modding. :ohwell:

Someone will figure out a solution sooner or later, I'm sure. You can't fight an army of hackers.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So I just finished Cave Story, and finally got the best ending.
I had played it quite a lot before, but now I went through it in only few sittings to understand the story better.
OH BOY!
It is a total masterpiece. The graphics and environment are so beautiful, and the music, oh boy! The story is just wonderful, pretty dark and so interesting. Also, the stories told by the background objects add so much. Overall it was a nice feel trip. The bad ending nearly had me in tears.
Gameplay was fun and worked well.

**** you Cave Story. I could beat you with only my left hand until I reached the end. And then you throw me in your ******* Bloodstained sanctuary. I was stuck there for who knows how many hours. And then I beat your Ballos and relax. And your ******* Ballos comes back and I die. And then I'm stuck again. And then I beat your Ballos second time, and relax. And then he resurrects again! And after I have cried and shouted and sweated trying to beat you, and I finally do, will you give me the last two songs missing from my jukebox? NO. You only give me challenges. One of the challenges has good music, but it can't be unlocked.
I hate you, Cave Story. I really do.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't find any solid information regarding this so I hope you guys might know. Are the characters (and possibly all additions) of Hyrule Warriors Legends going to be available for the Wii U version? Has that been confirmed?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can't find any solid information regarding this so I hope you guys might know. Are the characters (and possibly all additions) going to be available for the Wii U? Has that been confirmed?
About what?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I can't find any solid information regarding this so I hope you guys might know. Are the characters (and possibly all additions) of Hyrule Warriors Legends going to be available for the Wii U version? Has that been confirmed?
Like they announced, buying the 3DS version gets you a code to let you download the new characters on Wii U. If you don't have the 3DS version, a separate DLC pack for the new characters will be released in summer.
The upcoming DLC that adds Marin etc. will be available for both, regardless of which one you own.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Flipping tortillas and posting at the same time has become a thing for me today.
15 more tortillas to go...

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I feel you. I'm just waiting for the day when I'll be out of college, which should be around this time next year.

THIS TIME NEXT YEAR
grammar-nazi-facebook-1038218-1.jpg

Well I got 4 more weeks left until high school is officially over, so thankfully I won't have to wait that long :p

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
What's wrong with it? I do graduate in May 2017. :p

It's just a peronal quirk I have with phrases used in future perfect tense. It's one part of the English language I hate.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Anxiously waiting for Civil War, watching EGLX, and making an ideal plan for Smash 5. So, in other words, bored.
Already watched Civil War, Spider Man is really funny in the movie.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
After hours of hard work, I've managed to get every single medal in Star Fox Zero.

And as a bonus for accomplishing that task...

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Decided to look back into 5.0. Fun times.....
Hah, next time we participate in the hunger games, I will walk into your camp and go all Yandere on you. :4samus:
<3 <3 <3:happysheep:
But got dann, some my early posts are cringe worthy. That aside, I think it would be cool to start up some hunger game/hunger game-esque simulator games for the summer once activity starts increasing in this thread. Those were really fun.
Maybe even a dating simulator to make things really interesting...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All the arguments saying Callie is better than Marie are invalid now.

Why they have to be a bundle?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I need to stop looking up Legends information. I only just learned about the My Fairy mode in Hyrule Warriors Legend and it literally made me choke. You can feed them. Dress them. Battle with them. It's like Pokemon but with cute little yandere fairies.

I don't need it of course. Nope. Don't.... Need it...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

But got dann, some my early posts are cringe worthy. That aside, I think it would be cool to start up some hunger game/hunger game-esque simulator games for the summer once activity starts increasing in this thread. Those were really fun.
Dating simulator?
Well...I guess it will be one the only place where someone or something will ship me with someone. Without that i die in a completely stupid way.

Also, don't worry about your old post. I think everyone have some old "cringe worthy" post. Me for exemple...>_>

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Just let the vacation start. I'll do a few. :p

A dating sim doesn't seem bad either.

not much wbu bby
Finally let go of the Kokoro avatar, eh?

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Does it mean that I have no life that I am constantly bothered by the brief nightly backup.
Anyways, this is pretty boring. I have three hours with no lessons on mondays, so I have a lot of free time, but my school is 30 km away from home so I am stuck in my school until my bus arrives to take me home.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Mighty No 9 actually has a release date. Hoh, took you long enough, Inafune. :p

Here's hoping that the game is good, or it will send his reputation to the underworld.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

lol I remember that stuff.

And nah i've seen waay worst post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom