• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
High School year is finally winding down. All the assignments, concerts, and performances I've been busy with are here no longer. Well, finals are coming up, but whatever.

So I decided to come say hi, hello, and it's good to be back. Also, nice avatar Aurane Aurane

And ALSO, if Nintendo is going all out Zelda this E3, it better be good. And since this year's the 30th anniversary of LoZ, I better get the Link costume for Miitomo. :4link:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what games are any of you guys playing now? I've mostly been Mega Man Legacy Collection. And I'm mostly finished with Shantae as well.

Looking forward to that new Kirby game though. Seems like it'll have a lot of cool stuff.

It already has Ride Armors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

High School year is finally winding down. All the assignments, concerts, and performances I've been busy with are here no longer. Well, finals are coming up, but whatever.

So I decided to come say hi, hello, and it's good to be back. Also, nice avatar Aurane Aurane

And ALSO, if Nintendo is going all out Zelda this E3, it better be good. And since this year's the 30th anniversary of LoZ, I better get the Link costume for Miitomo. :4link:
Oh, hey there. Welcome back!

So what games are any of you guys playing now?
Completed 3D World yesterday. I'm now going through the Grand Prix cups in Mario Kart 8 and perhaps the Story Mode in Splatoon as well. It looks like I'm going to have lots of games to complete on Wii U, so I would use these next ten months for that before NX's eventual launch.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So what games are any of you guys playing now? I've mostly been Mega Man Legacy Collection. And I'm mostly finished with Shantae as well.

Looking forward to that new Kirby game though. Seems like it'll have a lot of cool stuff.

I've been playing through Twilight Princess HD multiple times. Most of them are do to the many speedruns I've done, but it's also because of the new approach I've taken to video games. I focus more on "taking in the sights" rather than just playing through the game. Really enhances the replay value.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I see familiar faces here, welcome back Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken

Im finishing some stuff in Xenoblade Chronicles to get the 100%, and I want to challenge the Superbosses with bad equipment to makes the battles harder.
Then I'll go to continue the Pokémon White 2 post-game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a few different Young Link avatars I can switch to BUT NOW I HAVE TO DECIDE ON WHICH ONE. THANKS POWERSTAR9.

EDIT: This will do. :younglinkmelee:
So what games are any of you guys playing now?
Was playing Dragon Age Origins until I concluded it was rubbish.

Before that, Fallout New Vegas. Which like Skyrim I will drown myself in at a later time.

Now playing Hyrule Warriors. Dunno why. Just felt like it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Mostly Valkyria Chronicles and Civilization V. And a bit of Plague Inc.

:231:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

It was only a matter of time.
Palette swaps...

Palette swaps...

Nintendo just opened the Pandora's box of amiibo. All Smash alts are now fair game. I'm NOT doing it, I'm NOT, I'm--

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Public WiFi hotspots are finally becoming a thing here. Nice.

And it seems most people are using them to download movies and songs, as was duly reported by the officials and newspapers.

It's delightful how piracy awareness is basically nonexistent. lmao.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning Vietnam

"Final Fantasy 15 Feels like Kingdom Hearts"

Okay IGN, I would completely agree with you if you were talking about number 7, but 15? That ain't no mash fest. And I hate the word "feels." Way too ambiguous. I know I can be a grammar nazi at times, but there are better ways to express the similarities between two games than with just how they "feel." Well, anything to get more views I guess.

So ranting aside, what's new?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good morning Vietnam

Okay IGN, I would completely agree with you if you were talking about number 7, but 15? That ain't no mash fest. And I hate the word "feels." Way too ambiguous. I know I can be a grammar nazi at times, but there are better ways to express the similarities between two games than with just how they "feel." Well, anything to get more views I guess.

Busy with exams. Just two more to go before I'm free as a bird.

Today's test was a mass murder though. I looked at the questions and basically went.
"I know this."
"What is this."
"What the hell is this"
"What is this"
"I've never even heard of this"
"I may have some idea."
"What is this"

>_> Some expect more than half the students to fail this test. Those sadist teachers...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Welcome back, Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken !

Currently working on my Steam games. Only a couple of achievements left until I've beaten Danganronpa 2. I think I'll move to Valkyria Chronicles next, FalKoopa said it's a good game and it's been in my library for over a year but never played past the first mission.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Busy with exams. Just two more to go before I'm free as a bird.

Today's test was a mass murder though. I looked at the questions and basically went.
"I know this."
"What is this."
"What the hell is this"
"What is this"
"I've never even heard of this"
"I may have some idea."
"What is this"

>_> Some expect more than half the students to fail this test. Those sadist teachers...

Was it an English exam? That's me whenever I see words on the English tests I never even knew existed in the English language

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Was it an English exam? That's me whenever I see words on the English tests I never even knew existed in the English language
I can hold my own in an English test. As someone interested in Linguistics, my knowledge of English words is pretty above average despite not being a native speaker.

It was Heat Transfer.
Dealing with formulae like
upload_2016-4-30_22-35-39.png

I'm not really cut out for hard sciences.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I can hold my own in an English test. As someone interested in Linguistics, my knowledge of English words is pretty above average despite not being a native speaker.

It was Heat Transfer.
Dealing with formulae like
View attachment 105566

I'm not really cut out for hard sciences.

Oh... :ohwell:
Bill Nye can only help so much

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken IS BACK?!

OHHH!!!!

Hmmm....Excuse me, i was just very happy.

Welcome back here! :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo! :starman: I see you still have premium status. grumble grumble...
Yes...
tumblr_n2klmif6dG1t1zqclo1_500.gif

I have get a 1 year freemium. So even tough it will be a time that i will become a normal user again. For now, i am just chilling out.:dazwa:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Welcome back Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken !

I am on Episode 2 on Starcraft's campaign. Episode 1 was really interesting and it is fun to play Terran. Zerg is also really fun to play as well.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:mad: I missed that hair flip so much.

*starts aggressively hugging*
Oh.
IT'S HUG TIME?!
"Play John Cena Theme"
AND THIS TIME, ON YOUR NEW SHOW. SMASH TRIPLE SALTO, WE WILL SEE
POWERCENA9
VS
RED ORTON Z
THAT THE BATTLE...BEGIN!!!!
8ac.gif

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ugh, I can't believe I forgot to welcome Powerstar9 back. Sorry.

Welcome back to the Social Thread. :)

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ugh, I can't believe I forgot to welcome Powerstar9 back. Sorry.

Welcome back to the Social Thread. :)

*hugs* It's okay. I'm here forever anyways. ;)
Man, Avenue Q really puts one into a cheery mood

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Good morning Vietnam

How is 7 a mash fest?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know despite how much I like Young Link, he's a seriously scrubby character in Hyrule Warriors. Once you pick up Special+, you're Fierce Deity Link throughout the entire game.

Did he get nerf'd in Legends, just out of curiosity?

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Umineko's sprites are hilariously bad.I can't really play it without the PS3 patch now. :laugh:

Back when Envy got me into Umineko, this was the funniest pic I ever found. And to this day, I still think Kinzo has the best laugh in the entire series.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm not sure if people still care about it, but yay for progress!

upload_2016-5-1_4-22-41.png

The title screen of Perfect Cherry Blossom's Hindi translation. I still have some cleanup work to do, but it has been a blast so far.

upload_2016-5-1_4-24-38.png

This is a better example of a clean menu.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm not sure if people still care about it, but yay for progress!

View attachment 105623

The title screen of Perfect Cherry Blossom's Hindi translation. I still have some cleanup work to do, but it has been a blast so far.

View attachment 105624

This is a better example of a clean menu.

You manually created and stylized the letters into the game, right? That's pretty sweet.

-----
So I dug around through this thread to reminisce, laugh at my old posts, and see what happened in my absence. I click back 486 pages (oddly specific), and....

well dang.

That really sucks.
:sadsheep:
:halfsheep:
:emptysheep:
Tiny part of me wishes I had done something, but 99% of me is telling me it was her choice, it was what she needed, and it was inevitable. Obviously, logic wins...
Yeah, I really miss her

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You manually created and stylized the letters into the game, right? That's pretty sweet.

-----
So I dug around through this thread to reminisce, laugh at my old posts, and see what happened in my absence. I click back 486 pages (oddly specific), and....

well dang.

That really sucks.
:sadsheep:
:halfsheep:
:emptysheep:
Tiny part of me wishes I had done something, but 99% of me is telling me it was her choice, it was what she needed, and it was inevitable. Obviously, logic wins...
Yeah, I really miss her
There is way to patch images and text into the game. You upload them onto a site and it replaces the images and text in the game by downloading it from there. It does the hacking for you so you can focus on translating instead.

-----------------
I know. Everyone was pretty sad... She had so much going on that she probably had to.

... This also reminds me. 6.0 has lasted long, huh? It's been nine months since the thread was made.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
There is way to patch images and text into the game. You upload them onto a site and it replaces the images and text in the game by downloading it from there. It does the hacking for you so you can focus on translating instead.

-----------------
I know. Everyone was pretty sad... She had so much going on that she probably had to.

... This also reminds me. 6.0 has lasted long, huh? It's been nine months since the thread was made.

Nine months.... and only 1954 posts?

Pft, people be slacking

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nine months.... and only 1954 posts?

Pft, people be slacking
A lot has happened ever since you left. I was banned [again], Hylian came and locked the thread for 24 hours due to the complaints regarding spamming, and many frequents were given Premium and practically migrated into the Disco Room. Nowadays, the thread is a bit stagnant but I think it's for the better.

The NintenZone is the more active non-Premium social so that's still an option.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
A lot has happened ever since you left. I was banned [again], Hylian came and locked the thread for 24 hours due to the complaints regarding spamming, and many frequents were given Premium and practically migrated into the Disco Room. Nowadays, the thread is a bit stagnant but I think it's for the better.

The NintenZone is the more active non-Premium social so that's still an option.
I see.
I'll visit other threads, but I'll also still stick around since I like this place, and I need to relieve my "senioritis."

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Has anyone seen some of the texture hacks to Smash 4? Makes wish there was a Ken colored Ryu even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom