• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I hope my favorite Pokemon makes it in...

Lol, old memes aside, I hope Pikachu gets his Detective Pikachu costume.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I need mah Hydreigon in Pokkén.
Or more Fighting types like Mienshao, Sawk and Throh, even Primeape would be cool.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow a whole day and barely even two pages... Things have really slowed down here huh?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow a whole day and barely even two pages... Things have really slowed down here huh?
That's pretty much the normal activity nowadays.

That said, I think this thread has become a bit more approachable to new faces as a result, and I don't mind the peace and quiet.

:231:

7NATOR

Smash Master
That's pretty much the normal activity nowadays.

That said, I think this thread has become a bit more approachable to new faces as a result, and I don't mind the peace and quiet.

Well, okay.

Who is still broke, or for any other reason can't get POKKEN

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You have a Wii huh.

are you specialized in hacking SSBB by use of Homebrew,Smashstack,etc?
I run all hacks in Dolphin. It found it infinitely simpler and easier.

You break my heart here koopa troopa
I would buy a Wii U, but you know, I want to be able to eat. :p A 30% tax on games and consoles is pretty aggravating.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
I run all hacks in Dolphin. It found it infinitely simpler and easier.

I would buy a Wii U, but you know, I want to be able to eat. :p A 30% tax on games and consoles is pretty aggravating.

Understood. in any case why Dolphin, doesn't that have a lot of lag?

7NATOR

Smash Master

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I just want Zelda U, afterwards Im not buying a Nintendo system ever again untill a new Zelda game is out and playable on it. Im not geting diddled like this again.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I'm surprised that Hasbro never made another DeLorean Transformer since Back to The Future basically made them a hugely popular vehicle.

I say "another", because, believe it or not, they actually made one back in 1989, just 4 years after the first Back to The Future released. Sure, it was a Micromaster (meaning it has a simple-ass transformation and is really small), but it's a friggin' DeLorean Transformer. People'd eat that up no matter what size it was. :p

The only way he'd be even cooler is if he was Doc Brown's beloved Time Machine itself! And hell, all he'd need is a Flux Capacitor to get there.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
If they're not going to make any more WiiUs, do you know if NX has any backwards combatibility. I haven't been folowing NX news lately. Has there even been any information about NX? Because WiiU has some super good games, and it would be shame if they cannot be played on NX. Also, it would be greatly upsetting. Because I'm definitely not getting WiiU if I get the newer console. (Not that I'm definitely going to get that one either.)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If they're not going to make any more WiiUs, do you know if NX has any backwards combatibility. I haven't been folowing NX news lately. Has there even been any information about NX? Because WiiU has some super good games, and it would be shame if they cannot be played on NX. Also, it would be greatly upsetting. Because I'm definitely not getting WiiU if I get the newer console. (Not that I'm definitely going to get that one either.)
Given Ninty's track record, we can reasonably expect backwards compatibility. The Wii U can in fact natively play Gamecube games with a bit of modding.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
oh boy it's that time of the month where i exclusively only go to /v/ drawthreads

but i feel like it's not long enough for Wii Us to completely stop hardware production yet, would probably have given until 2018 at least

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Given Ninty's track record, we can reasonably expect backwards compatibility. The Wii U can in fact natively play Gamecube games with a bit of modding.

Backwards compatibility is one of the things I like in Nintendo. They know that their games are awesome, and they know that they will be played even when people update their consoles. Also, with virtual console they make sure that even the oldest games aren't forgotten. They (and their fans) certainly love their history. I'm honestly surprised that PS3 did not have that option. It's honestly kind of dumb since PS2 is the most sold console of all time. (Neither does PS4 but I live in the distant past)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom