• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
You are already cute, you don't have to change shape
I appreciate it, but unfortunately I will have to change shape. It's a long story (not really but I'd rather not explain here as to avoid potential derailment).

Also who is the guy, what's with the weird letters, bet the guys name is bob
Jason Alexander (Or George Costanza from the show Seinfield since it's the only thing people remember him for).

What's a Hori Pad. Also I heard the the exclusive controller for Pokken can work on a PS3!
The HORI Pad is the exclusive controller for Pokken

**** looks slick (Although I wished they used a better font for the buttons). Haven't heard of it working on PS3, but I suppose it could. I do know it works on PCs though.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
It's just a lovers quarrel, @interpunct is my sexy Latin lover and it gets me hot and bothered when he argues with me like that.

Maybe you could learn a thing or two from him
image.gif

Oh is that so?

Former High School Debate Club members always have the weirdest fetishes.
One of my friends has an odd obsession with Italy, Green Day, and Irish Comedy Music and none of which are healthy in the slightest at their degrees...

7NATOR

Smash Master
Former High School Debate Club members always have the weirdest fetishes.
Why does Space Stranger just seem to disappear after 1 post, he's like a ninja, never know when he's going to strike.

eh, I'm going to unlock all the weapons in Bayonetta 2, Bye for now

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why does Space Stranger just seem to disappear after 1 post, he's like a ninja, never know when he's going to strike.
"That's because I was born and raised a cosmic lawman but used a Heart Seal to reclass into the deadliest ninja I could ever be. I only strike to steal the killing blow."

[vanishes]

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

eh, I'm going to unlock all the weapons in Bayonetta 2, Bye for now
Because the mark of a true classy warrior is immediately returning to the ****posters haven of Disco Room's open lands. Just because.

Last edited:

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
Pokken is sweet. My main is Garchomp and I'm lovin' him. Honestly, this game seems like it has a really bright competitive future.

It's lucky we have this since Street Fighter V sucks.

Last edited:

Whiz

Smash Rookie
I might would get Pokken myself, but I'm a bit short on money right now. Plus, I'm still not sure it's right for me. I'll be taking a gamble if I get it because with games like these, it's hard to tell from gameplay videos if it's right for you.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If only I had the money to get Pokk-waiiit...

I guess I do have the money to buy Pokken, but right now I'm focusing more on saving money where I can in case I need to buy some more stuff.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Remember when in the mid-70s Scooby-Doo temporarily adopted a format where the Scooby Gang would meet characters and other pop culture icons?

Who would you guys think would appear if they tried this formula today?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Remember when in the mid-70s Scooby-Doo temporarily adopted a format where the Scooby Gang would meet characters and other pop culture icons?

Who would you guys think would appear if they tried this formula today?
They'd probably meet pop culture icons of today.
Scooby & Gang meet Lady Gaga
Scooby & Gang meet Lebron James
Scooby & Gang meet John Ce-oh that already happened

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
They'd probably meet pop culture icons of today.
Scooby & Gang meet Lady Gaga
Scooby & Gang meet Lebron James
Scooby & Gang meet John Ce-oh that already happened
Scooby & Gang meet Donald Trump
Scooby & Gang meet Kanye West
Scooby & Gang meet Batma- Wait a minute...

Hey this is fun!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am salty. I haven't lost a single game in 1P mode, beat the first master dude, and then Shadow Mewtwo appeared and beat me. >_>

Can I rematch him or do I have to beat the next league to fight him again?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Johnny Bravo is such a cool show, I even enjoyed the Bollywood Movie.

But I don't want to see a revival/reboot of the show after knowing about the recast of PPG

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, CPU Suicune ruined my Shadow Mewtwo's record in free battle, so I have 9 victories out of 10 battles. I'm now salty as I wanted to keep a perfect record for Shadow Mewtwo and Mewtwo...

Anyone else lose to CPU yet?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Well, CPU Suicune ruined my Shadow Mewtwo's record in free battle, so I have 9 victories out of 10 battles. I'm now salty as I wanted to keep a perfect record for Shadow Mewtwo and Mewtwo...

Anyone else lose to CPU yet?
I had a perfect record with my Sceptile in the Ferrum Leagues all the way up till I was half-way through the Red League. Some freaking Garchomp wrecked me pretty badly. Since then I've lost a few times to the likes of Charizard, Suicune, Chandelure, Garchomp, and Pikachu. Pikachu is very annoying because half the time my attacks literally go right over his head because he's too short.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
So I take it everyone here is enjoying Pokken? I know I am. In fact, I even made this helpful infographic on how to play as Suicune!
thing3.png

Well uhh... it's really more how I play Suicune. Don't actually do this you can run around/counter attack hydro pump and aurora beam really easily because they're so telegraphed.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
:) Hey everyone. Been a while since I've been on here :DDDD

don't ban me for this post TT^TT

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I take it everyone here is enjoying Pokken? I know I am. In fact, I even made this helpful infographic on how to play as Suicune!
View attachment 100798
Well uhh... it's really more how I play Suicune. Don't actually do this you can run around/counter attack hydro pump and aurora beam really easily because they're so telegraphed.
Ya telling me Suicune is the new Shoop Da Woop?
*buys game*
*buys Wii U too*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Suicune, Gardevoir, (Shadow) Mewtwo, Chandelure and Braixen all have beam spam.

Mega Gengar and Mega Lucario also have lasers, but not quite to shoop da woop levels.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It seems I just unlocked the Magikarp Carnival stage and it might be one of my favorites. I like all the Magikarp hopping in the background.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
First I lose to Chandelure in one attempt at Red League, and in the next attempt, I lose to Weavile because I can't get out of his combos...I now have two losses on my record. ;_;

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It took me about 3 or 4 tries to beat Shadow Mewtwo after the Red League, then about 5 to 7 tries to beat him after the random story thing to unlock Mewtwo. It helped a lot when I switched my support to Victini.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I wish I could get pokken. According to all this hype, it seems that we got actually good Pokemon spinoff, which are quite rare, at least what I have experienced. The game might actually also have a lot of depth, which also is a trait not many Pokemon spinoffs have. (I was actually sceptical about it) If I ever were to get WiiU, I'd definitely get it.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
With how weird the roster looks dlc is totally gonna happen... Even if it's only 4.
I'm predicting that Jigglypuff and Greninja are going to be DLC.

I'd love to get Pokken, but two things are holding me back: #1 is the absence of Jigglypuff, and #2 is that Street Fighter V emptied out my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom