• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why not, Mewtwo is cool

In any case, I have a joke

If Cloud's (NOt -AC CLOUD) combined with Shulk' Sword, it would be called

THE BUSTER SWORD 2000

You know, because Cloud's sword is called the buster sword

and Shulk has a Monado Art called buster.
Jokes generally are supposed to be funny..

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
This patch has left everyone happy. I've never said that or anything like that before.
You know it. there's 70% more Samus on FG now then there was before the patch. Kind of a problem,but I'll deal.

My boy :4littlemac:was left unchanged,so I'm good with that. got his stuff last patch.
Slamindorf buffed? yes please.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Pokken's looking better than I thought it would. Not that I'm complaining about that. Too bad I missed most of the tournament live. Oh well, still cool.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
so i had a dream last night that involved a monkey ball arcade cabinet, a more accurately-voiced version of the "Spongebob Krabby Patties" sketch from robot chicken, and the triangle episode from gumball.

am i letting myself go too deep

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Good morning/afternoon/evening, guys!
I feel like I haven't posted here in forever, I've just been lurking... Sorry about that. (I blame Reddit)

I'm getting Pokken after I get out of school today, so I'm super-hyped. :b:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
FalKoopa FalKoopa i checked wordpress and I am seriously considering doing one.

Because i technically made one, but it's private until i think about using it. it has a lot of options, but the only downside is you have to pay to have a custom css.

Like the thing is, this might make me move away from sb because frankly, i don't have much to talk here. having a dedicated personal blog that is actually meant for periodic reading is the ideal solution. Could put articles of litterally anything i find interesting in video games or heck, even deep findings on spm.

The one thing i really like is the sub options, having a mail on sub sounds very interesting.

So i am thinking about it :)

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Now that we are talking about Pokken, I must say that even if I am probably not gonna get it, this is absolutely wonderful.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
FalKoopa FalKoopa i checked wordpress and I am seriously considering doing one.

Because i technically made one, but it's private until i think about using it. it has a lot of options, but the only downside is you have to pay to have a custom css.

Like the thing is, this might make me move away from sb because frankly, i don't have much to talk here. having a dedicated personal blog that is actually meant for periodic reading is the ideal solution. Could put articles of litterally anything i find interesting in video games or heck, even deep findings on spm.

The one thing i really like is the sub options, having a mail on sub sounds very interesting.

So i am thinking about it :)
I'll be a regular reader of your blog if you do. :)

Though you could benefit by posting links in the NintenZone too.

:231:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now that we are talking about Pokken, I must say that even if I am probably not gonna get it, this is absolutely wonderful.
That stage is actually a Pokemon remix of a Tekken stage. But the music is pretty different. They also have a Pokemon themed version of Dragon's Nest from Tekken 5.(Which also came back for Tekken 7, so they must like it a lot.)

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Took about an hour to get used to, but...

Pokken is really fun! Machamp is my main, but I really like Garchomp, too. :068:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
KRABBY PATTIES ARE MADE OUT OF CRABS!
really late, but I do clearly remember dreaming the beginning of that sketch playing as if Tom Kenny himself redubbed Spongebob's lines.

also i've had MULTIPLE recurring dreams about "The Triangle," and I recall one other dream involving a Monkey Ball arcade cabinet.

also random question time, if you had the chance to go to an alternate universe with only one change, what would it be?

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
if you had the chance to go to an alternate universe with only one change, what would it be?
You're begging us to answer Pokemon universe, right? Well, I'd go there. But what do you exactly mean with only one change? That somethin in the alternate universe would be different or that I couldn't change back from there.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
really late, but I do clearly remember dreaming the beginning of that sketch playing as if Tom Kenny himself redubbed Spongebob's lines.

also i've had MULTIPLE recurring dreams about "The Triangle," and I recall one other dream involving a Monkey Ball arcade cabinet.

also random question time, if you had the chance to go to an alternate universe with only one change, what would it be?
Can I go to an alternate universe where I have the power to alter my body at will? I just wanna be a cute girl :(

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
why are you guys fighting

Anyway, FG is best reserved for getting a basic idea of the match-up and ...not much besides that. It breeds a lot of bad habits, and has a lot of immature players. Eh.

:231:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Wouldn't it have been fun if Nintendo had sold "limited edition" Cloud dlc for day 1 buyers, and then those who bought him later would have to deal with unlimited edition.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hello guys, For those you are now playing Pokken and unlocked Shadow Mewtwo

Does he do damage to himself when using certain moves, Similar to Pichu, ?

Wouldn't it have been fun if Nintendo had sold "limited edition" Cloud dlc for day 1 buyers, and then those who bought him later would have to deal with unlimited edition.
What's the unlimited edition

THE VERSION WITH NO CLOUD?

That's terrible

I ****ing hate for glory.
hey, It least it isn't as bad as it was a year ago, some bad players quit and the people on For Glory have gotten a lot better at what they do.

Can I go to an alternate universe where I have the power to alter my body at will? I just wanna be a cute girl :(
Aren't you already cute anyways?

You don't have look like Anime to be cute.

It was never a playground...

I don't get it.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
You're begging us to answer Pokemon universe, right? Well, I'd go there. But what do you exactly mean with only one change? That somethin in the alternate universe would be different or that I couldn't change back from there.
by that I meant one difference in the alt. universe, probably should have worded it better

also I sent a request to mr high quality rips man (giIvasunner), letsa hope it goes through eh? :troll:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Hello guys, For those you are now playing Pokken and unlocked Shadow Mewtwo

Does he do damage to himself when using certain moves, Similar to Pichu, ?
If iirc, Shadow Mewtwo is a glass cannon, meaning it has really low HP but can deal a ton of damage. Didn't hear anything about self-harm so I'll take it as a no.

What's the unlimited edition

THE VERSION WITH NO CLOUD?

That's terrible
Considering Cloud "Breaks limits" wouldn't he be the star of the "Unlimited Edition"?

Aren't you already cute anyways?

You don't have look like Anime to be cute.
I never said I wanted to look like an anime character (although that'd be really cute~).
>greentexting outside of 4chan

For Glory is great you misogynistic ****lord. ♥
>Year of our lord 2016
>Still believing you shouldn't greentext outside 2x2chan
>Using a nasty shade of green to point it out

ISHYGDDT

FG is alright, especially if you don't have any other way to play with people. I think Nairo at one point said he uses FG to train. But if you want to improve at the game it's beneficial to find other alternatives. Nairo doesn't only play on FG

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Man, I probably should've gotten a Hori Pad when I got Pokken... The Pro Controller is clearly not the most optimal way to fight. They're so gosh-darn expensive, though. :ohwell:

7NATOR

Smash Master
If iirc, Shadow Mewtwo is a glass cannon, meaning it has really low HP but can deal a ton of damage. Didn't hear anything about self-harm so I'll take it as a no.

Considering Cloud "Breaks limits" wouldn't he be the star of the "Unlimited Edition"?

I never said I wanted to look like an anime character (although that'd be really cute~).

>Year of our lord 2016
>Still believing you shouldn't greentext outside 2x2chan
>Using a nasty shade of green to point it out

ISHYGDDT

FG is alright, especially if you don't have any other way to play with people. I think Nairo at one point said he uses FG to train. But if you want to improve at the game it's beneficial to find other alternatives. Nairo doesn't only play on FG

First question: OKAY

Second question: probably, and will work from a business stand point if Cloud did get into Smash 4, But with Dlc over, it back to brawl mods

(I wonder how people would have reacted if he got in, I bet Maxamillian and Etika will flip out)

(Oh wait)

Third question, Let me word it differently

You are already cute, you don't have to change shape

Also who is the guy, what's with the weird letters, bet the guys name is bob

Man, I probably should've gotten a Hori Pad when I got Pokken... The Pro Controller is clearly not the most optimal way to fight. They're so gosh-darn expensive, though. :ohwell:
What's a Hori Pad. Also I heard the the exclusive controller for Pokken can work on a PS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom