• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I actually got really upset for a second because I thought I lost my replays which I was saving for a video I'm making and thankfully my wii u didn't update yet so I'm recording.

But actually Shiek nerfs so yay.
At first I thought there was problem with my SD card...
But there were nerfs on Cloud as well :(

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Any upcoming DLC been found in the game data? ;)

And what happened to the 'Users viewing thread' bar?

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I like how they have kept their intended line to go with Dedede buffs.

Also, Greninja seemed pretty weak, so better... umm... buff greninja? Saying that felt pretty weird.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This is a good way to start off the season.

Definitely my favorite Death Battle thus far. Didn't know who to root for since I like them both, but man, that ending was brutal.

Also, I'm predicting Bowser's opponent is going to be Ganondorf due to all those Zelda hints that happened a while back.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm probably the only person on the entire planet who cares about this, but the Touhou Patch Center accepted my request to open a Hindi translation section.

Since I'm the only one working on this, it essentially means I'll be playing a game that I translated myself. Games translated into Hindi (or any Indian language) are extremely rare (because all computer literate people understand English), so that picture makes me really, really happy.

(The text there is just a sample text from Hindi Wikipedia. I've not tackled the story translations yet, just the character and music theme names.)

:231:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of that new Death Battle, If you-know-who fights Ganondorf, and then if Ganondorf wins mostly because of that special "can't die from holy weapons" bit, then I'm not going to be a happy camper. It's mostly because I've talked about and posted an entire debate about that special matchup before and how that reasoning is completely flawed and reaches a No-Limits Fallacy.

I'm probably the only person on the entire planet who cares about this, but the Touhou Patch Center accepted my request to open a Hindi translation section.

Since I'm the only one working on this, it essentially means I'll be playing a game that I translated myself. Games translated into Hindi (or any Indian language) are extremely rare (because all computer literate people understand English), so that picture makes me really, really happy.

(The text there is just a sample text from Hindi Wikipedia. I've not tackled the story translations yet, just the character and music theme names.)

:231:
That's pretty cool, dude. Hope you make increasing progress on it. :089:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
You've probably heard by now, but Akira Tago, who created most of the puzzles for the Professor Layton games, died today at the age of 90. The games were actually inspired by a series of puzzle books Tago published in Japan.

Now while I thought a few of the puzzles throughout the series where a little poorly explained (the Mayoral election from Pandora's Box comes to mind) they were fairly enjoyable for the most part.

The loss is only compounded by the fact that today, we also lost Eric Medalle, who drew many of the logos for Pokémon TCG and events. He was killed in front of his daughter when a tree was blown into his SUV. He was only 42 years of age.

This being said, it's not that much of a coincidence, as both were only loosely affiliated with Nintendo, but tragic all the same, especially the last one.

They will both be missed.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You've probably heard by now, but Akira Tago, who created most of the puzzles for the Professor Layton games, died today at the age of 90. The games were actually inspired by a series of puzzle books Tago published in Japan.

Now while I thought a few of the puzzles throughout the series where a little poorly explained (the Mayoral election from Pandora's Box comes to mind) they were fairly enjoyable for the most part.

The loss is only compounded by the fact that today, we also lost Eric Medalle, who drew many of the logos for Pokémon TCG and events. He was killed in front of his daughter when a tree was blown into his SUV. He was only 42 years of age.

This being said, it's not that much of a coincidence, as both were only loosely affiliated with Nintendo, but tragic all the same, especially the last one.

That's unfortunate. I may not pay attention to either Professor Layton or Pokemon TCG, but still that's pretty sad news.

Drflash55

Smash Rookie

Dang... I tip my hat to him...

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Dang... I tip my hat to him...
I'm not even going to comment on that atrocious pun. :p

On a lighter note, apparently some "Smash" game people like to play got another "patch" or something.

From what I've heard, Mewtwo and Bowser are heavier, and Mewtwo also becomes the first character to get his speed changed, while Robin, Samus and Ganondorf got the buffs they've really needed, and Mary and Morty Sue are feeling a bit stiff and slow after getting quite the beating.

In all seriousness though, is Bayonetta really that bad? I haven't had a chance to try her out, but would she be be better* than Luma at this stage, or even Brawl Meta-Ending Knight, or are are people seriously exaggerating? 'Cause I'm scared... ...At least *itch Time got nerfed...

*Read: More broken and game ruining

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'm still waiting on word for Fox and Falco. On the 1.1.5 Patch Changes page, those two are entirely blank.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Has anyone tried to login to Miitomo with US account? My brother already got the app, not sure if I will download the Japanese app.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Every time Sakurai trolls us I imagine him laughing like :4dedede:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
...could someone please explain this?
Comparing Dedede's Brawl voice to Smash 4's, characters like him, Bowser and Ganondorf have the same sounds, but have certain clips sound more "distorted" or deeper.

That snippet also neglects to mention Sakurai also did Dedede's voice in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So Winner's Finals for the Pokken Tournament Early Access Competition was Nairo as Mewtwo vs I forgot who as Shadow Mewtwo. It was hype. Nairo won!

Edit: Might be wrong about it being winner's finals, but I thought I heard them say that...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This patch has left everyone happy. I've never said that or anything like that before.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Winner's Finals for the Pokken Tournament Early Access Competition was Nairo as Mewtwo vs I forgot who as Shadow Mewtwo. It was hype. Nairo won!

Edit: Might be wrong about it being winner's finals, but I thought I heard them say that...
He was facing Justin Flynn

7NATOR

Smash Master
Nah it wasn't really.

Why not, Mewtwo is cool

In any case, I have a joke

If Cloud's (NOt -AC CLOUD) combined with Shulk' Sword, it would be called

THE BUSTER SWORD 2000

You know, because Cloud's sword is called the buster sword

and Shulk has a Monado Art called buster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom