• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm predicting that Jigglypuff and Greninja are going to be DLC.

I'd love to get Pokken, but two things are holding me back: #1 is the absence of Jigglypuff, and #2 is that Street Fighter V emptied out my wallet.
I remember a fake Nintendo Direct "leak" not too long ago with the idea of touching :4jigglypuff: & :4greninja: amiibo will unlock said Pokémon.

Even if there's DLC, I'm not sure if the Smash Pokémon will be added.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I remember a fake Nintendo Direct "leak" not too long ago with the idea of touching :4jigglypuff: & :4greninja: amiibo will unlock said Pokémon.

Even if there's DLC, I'm not sure if the Smash Pokémon will be added.
I am. I'd bet money on it (if I had any). Smash has been influencing a lot of things lately, and Jigglypuff is one of the most popular Pokémon out there. Greninja would feel right at home in Pokken, what with him being a ninja.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I am. I'd bet money on it (if I had any). Smash has been influencing a lot of things lately, and Jigglypuff is one of the most popular Pokémon out there. Greninja would feel right at home in Pokken, what with him being a ninja.
Isn't Seceptile already the "Ninja" like character in this game?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm predicting that Jigglypuff and Greninja are going to be DLC.

I'd love to get Pokken, but two things are holding me back: #1 is the absence of Jigglypuff, and #2 is that Street Fighter V emptied out my wallet.
Jigglypuff totally ain't happening. Greninja would feel too similar to Sceptile.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
nothing interesting at all today

can anyone here tell me if the Disco Ball is more active than this place currently, just want to know

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
>Year of our lord 2016
>Still believing you shouldn't greentext outside 2x2chan
>Using a nasty shade of green to point it out

ISHYGDDT

FG is alright, especially if you don't have any other way to play with people. I think Nairo at one point said he uses FG to train. But if you want to improve at the game it's beneficial to find other alternatives. Nairo doesn't only play on FG
I wasn't using it to train, just to record and it sucks lol I need friends.

It's just a lovers quarrel, interpunct interpunct is my sexy Latin lover and it gets me hot and bothered when he argues with me like that.

Maybe you could learn a thing or two from him
Yes it's all in "good" fun, she likes driving me crazy so I gotta fight with her from time to time.

You still haven't come over to my house to eat cookies you greentexting 1+3chinner

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey everyone, Zalgo Scorpion here.
I still haven't gotten Pokken, mostly because I don't have a Wii U, and I feel like it'd be too late to get one now considering the NX is closer to being a thing in the future. Also, those special "rumors" about Smash on the NX, whether it'd be just a revamped Smash 4 with all DLC bundled (aka be Capcom and make Ultra Smash Bros.) or not, make me think Pokken would transfer over there as well while also upgrading it to make it seem more like the arcade, or something.

Hell, what if they made one of those custom controllers that was just a big box with the arcade joystick and buttons for those new Pokken pro players who talk about their gaming skillz and life on the inevitable Pokkenboards? :upsidedown: inb4 they all already exist

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I take it everyone here is enjoying Pokken? I know I am. In fact, I even made this helpful infographic on how to play as Suicune!
View attachment 100798
Well uhh... it's really more how I play Suicune. Don't actually do this you can run around/counter attack hydro pump and aurora beam really easily because they're so telegraphed.
So basically, Suicune is like the Pokken equivalent of Jin from Blazblue.

Makes sense since they're both Ice types (Actually nope, Suicune is Water...Even though it looks more like an Ice type). ¦D

/S4SocialVeteranSneaksAway

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So is that all the playable Pokemon?

It's all right but I kinda wish there were more Pokemon to play as...

:052:

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
It's pretty obvious that the only pokemon that we need as Pokken DLC is the great lord Furret! I would honestly main the living jingle bells out of him if he made it in as DLC.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
DLC is pretty much Breloom's last chance, so I'm really hoping that whatever DLC there is, Breloom is in it as a playable character. Or Typhlosion. I have other desires. But Japan's fanbase is filled with a bunch of yahoos who'd rather see inanimate object Pokemon be playable.

...Well I suppose Magnezone would be okay. And Klingklang. But I would prefer SO many others.

Oh well. Here's to DLC. :001:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Wigglytuff!!
Was that the Pokemon found in that extra data? Forgive me for asking, as this is all still new to me.

Wouldn't mind Wigglytuff though. Heck, I even prefer having Wigglytuff in Pokken over Jigglypuff. I'd like my bunny-eared balloon Pokemon flying around and perhaps even using Perish Song for maximum terror!

Daenerys

Smash Rookie
Was that the Pokemon found in that extra data? Forgive me for asking, as this is all still new to me.

Wouldn't mind Wigglytuff though. Heck, I even prefer having Wigglytuff in Pokken over Jigglypuff. I'd like my bunny-eared balloon Pokemon flying around and perhaps even using Perish Song for maximum terror!
Nah, I don't know anything about the extra data. I just love Wigglytuff and how cute she is! We do have a lot of Gen 1 pokemon already tho so who knows.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
jesus christ BrantSteele you promised Hunger Games simulator updates like a month ago stop with all these community simulations jeez

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm still waiting on Gallade, Swampert, and Greninja for Pokken. Seriously, poor Swampert had the doors shut on him while his fellow Hoenn friends were welcomed in just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom