• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
By the way, in a bit of Touhou news, parts 5 and 6 of the Touhou fan-anime Fantasy Kaleidoscope are out. (inb4 slowpoke)

My favourite part was the use of Donald Duck's voice for Eiki Shiki's lecturing. :laugh:

:231:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So out of curiosity, who here is going to be getting Pokken?
I'm gonna get it the second I can, and I'm really hype for it!
I'm not a Tekken player, but the graphics look amazing, and the gameplay seems really fun.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'll probably get it, but not immediately, since money's a bit tight and there's lots of other things I want (Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem Fates, Shovel Knight + his amiibo, the rest of the seven-or-so Smash amiibo I want, and the last nine or so Disney Infinity figures I want...it's a good thing I'm not one of those "I need every single one" types of collectors for either amiibo or Disney Infinity...).

I'm definitely maining Chandelure when I get it though. Chandy's one of my favorite Pokemon of all time and I was thrilled it got in the game.

D

Deleted member

Ehh... probably not. I didn't care much about it to begin with, and I never got hyped when I read all the information regarding the game. Perhaps this has to do with the fact I don't find Pokémon stuff interesting? Don't know. Though hopefully everyone else should enjoy playing it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not really going to get that many games, not a lot that catches my interest this year.
I know I'm definitely going to get Bravely Second because that first game was hype for me, but this year seems like a pretty okay time for my wallet's survival. Well that's until the NX comes out.

:072:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Currently on Pokemon Blue in the Safari Zone. My quest to catch them all will not stop just yet, I will catch all that is available!
but seriously though **** :113:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Currently on Pokemon Blue in the Safari Zone. My quest to catch them all will not stop just yet, I will catch all that is available!
Just go to the Side of Cinnabar Island(right side) and surf there. You'll be able to find any Pokemon from a section you last visited. Make sure to use Fly for this. Likewise, since I think that activates Missingno., make sure your sixth item slot has a consumable item(meaning items that you can have more than one of) there. Like Potions, Poke Balls, or Antidotes.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Just go to the Side of Cinnabar Island(right side) and surf there. You'll be able to find any Pokemon from a section you last visited. Make sure to use Fly for this. Likewise, since I think that activates Missingno., make sure your sixth item slot has a consumable item(meaning items that you can have more than one of) there. Like Potions, Poke Balls, or Antidotes.
I have said it before and I will say it again. Gen 1 Pokemon games are totally busted.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have said it before and I will say it again. Gen 1 Pokemon games are totally busted.
And that's how I love it. Bar Ghost moves not affecting Psychic types, anyway. That said, Safari Zone is kind of bull****, anyway, so take what you can. Only thing that is a problem is accidentally duplicating a key item. ._.;

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody is going to duplicate Master Balls and Rare Candies using the Missingno glitch, but I'll duplicate TM26 :denzel:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Back in the days of Red and Blue, I was like, "I can never catch a Chansey! I really want one!" And now I'm just like, "Anyone who uses Chansey is a filthy stall scrub who needs to be roasted alive".

My, how the future changes one's desires. :shyguy:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My team is almost complete for Pokemon Blue.

I currently have Wartortle, Sandslash, Fearow, Weepinbell and Nidorina. Soon I will replace Weepinbell with Jolteon, replace Sandslash with Machamp and add... Someone else but I forgot whom. Either Gengar or Dragonite probably.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
As someone who started with Emerald, I found them a bit unplayable, tbh.

I settled for FireRed.

Lemme guess:

Enemy WEEPINBELL used WRAP!
Enemy WEEPINBELL attack continues!

7NATOR

Smash Master
We STILL talking about Pokémon, Well in that Case

Ditto

You Know What's Better than a FALCON PUNCH!

KOOLADE

Second Question: Tekken 7 or POKKEN

3RD Question: Would you Rather me To spam again, Or Convince MarioTehPlumber or Gligar13Vids to post on here

I edited, I don't want to spam.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We STILL talking about Pokémon, Well in that Case

Ditto

You Know What's Better than a FALCON PUNCH!

KOOLADE

Second Question: Tekken 7 or POKKEN

3RD Question: Would you Rather me To spam again, Or Convince MarioTehPlumber or Gligar13Vids to post on here

I edited, I don't want to spam.
Gligar13Vids? I think I remember that guy from my lurking the SEGA Forums back before I got sick of the toxicity there. He always hung around the Nintendo subforum and trolled about how much Nintendo sucks.

I think MTP actually got banned from that same forum. Repeatedly.

I'm torn between trying to warn you against it in case the mods would ban you for even starting the mess or telling you to go right ahead and grabbing the popcorn as the mods tear them apart within the hour.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Gligar13Vids? I think I remember that guy from my lurking the SEGA Forums back before I got sick of the toxicity there. He always hung around the Nintendo subforum and trolled about how much Nintendo sucks.

I think MTP actually got banned from that same forum. Repeatedly.

I'm torn between trying to warn you against it in case the mods would ban you for even starting the mess or telling you to go right ahead and grabbing the popcorn as the mods tear them apart within the hour.

If you mean mess, do you mean the Call of Duty thing?

or The Gilgar and Mario thing

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If you mean mess, do you mean the Call of Duty thing?
I haven't popped in here in a while due to the activity being a bit lower, so I'm not really aware of any Call of Duty thing.

I was simply referring to the possibility of you luring two notable trolls onto the forum.

I mean, you proooobably wouldn't get in trouble, but I could see there still being a risk.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
I haven't popped in here in a while due to the activity being a bit lower, so I'm not really aware of any Call of Duty thing.

I was simply referring to the possibility of you luring two notable trolls onto the forum.

I mean, you proooobably wouldn't get in trouble, but I could see there still being a risk.
Well they probably won't come to this board if I told them to

Also the Call of Duty Thing is a long story, Let's just say my first impression wasn't well received

I can tell you about it if you want

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Preparation for tomorrow's test is killing me. >_>

In contrast, I have spring break super duper early this year. God bless my school curriculum. :yeahboi:

tfw i have an argumentative essay rough draft due next week

7NATOR

Smash Master
Preparation for tomorrow's test is killing me. >_>

]

So do you Want someone to finish the Job? Because if so, How do you want to die

Knife, Gun, Ko Punch, Falcon Punch (The Drink, it blows your Head off)

Okay that Sounded real creepy, I'm not a murderer, I don't want to murderer, no one on this board is a murderer (I think)

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Despite some misgivings about Pokémon RBY, I still find them to be really well designed games. The use of proper dead space to make the world feel larger worked well (I always feel like the more recent games have such tiny regions!), and how well integrated Team Rocket was into the world, where they weren't shoved into your face like some other certain games... Also just that they weren't trying to use some Deus ex Pokemona to take over either. They did a good job making Kanto feel like a full world whereas other regions often feel... Lacking.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Speaking of Gen 1, I bought a repro copy of this online earlier this week and should arrive in the mail by Friday.

It's pretty much an amalgamation of Yellow/GS/FRLG, it's gotten great reviews from NES/Famicom collectors despite being a pirate game, and from what I hear improves on some Pokemon tropes such as HMs & Trade Pokemon.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Speaking of Gen 1, I bought a repro copy of this online earlier this week and should arrive in the mail by Friday.

It's pretty much an amalgamation of Yellow/GS/FRLG, it's gotten great reviews from NES/Famicom collectors despite being a pirate game, and from what I hear improves on some Pokemon tropes such as HMs & Trade Pokemon.
Does it fix the Ghost/Psychic type match-up issue?

That said, the one thing I'd like is for them to go back to HG/SS's item menus. It may have a lot of pages, but it's super organized. Also sounds like it could be a fun remake game. Is this a literal NES game, or set on a different system?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Machamp actually is now in my top 20 pokemon now.

Also I can't be the only person that hopes instead of gen 4 getting a remake they remake gen 1 again, right?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Does it fix the Ghost/Psychic type match-up issue?
  • The battle system is based on Gen 2 so yes, Dark moves exist & Magnemite being Elec/Steel.
  • Movesets are mostly Gen 2.
  • TMs are a mix of Gen 1 & 3 (so you can teach moves like Aerial Ace & Dragon Claw).
  • HMs have their own separate menu and don't need to be taught to be used.
  • The Legendary Beasts, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and the Weather Trio can be caught post game at Navel Rock.
  • While still structured the same, routes/dungeons have different layouts.
  • The Elite 4 Post Game receive a level boost.
  • Wild Pokemon can drop items like the Pickup ability.
I heard some things in regards to the battle system didn't make it over properly, mostly secondary effects being wonky, but are still in tact enough that it's not as broken as Gen 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom