• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiz

Smash Rookie
The bosses in Paper Mario Sticker Star sure last a long time if you don't abuse their weaknesses...
They still aren't THAT hard, though.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I haven't been around for the past two days, my family and I took a weekend trip out of town.

I spent the time sitting down and seriously getting into FE: Birthright.
My problem so far is that there are far too many cute grills

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Isn't it Chipmunks 4

Also while I'm here, I Got to ask a question.

What scares you the most in videogames?

For me, its Time Trials mode (Prominent in Mario Kart)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yup. That's them.

I was only ten when I first played wind Waker and saw their ReDeads, so they've creeped me out ever since
They're so much more likely(pun aside) compared to the OOT ones, who are fairly simple in design. They literally scream at you. Instead of just moan a bit at best. I might be misremembering some of this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I was playing Melee and finally unlocked most of the characters aside from Mewtwo and G&W. I was going to take a breeze with Mewtwo when I realize that I never got a second controller, meaning I'd have to take it one the hard way (doing 800 fights). So far with Handicaps and Damage Ratios enhanced, I have 555 fights done. May God help me for this journey.

Yup. That's them.

I was only ten when I first played wind Waker and saw their ReDeads, so they've creeped me out ever since
THEIR SCREAMS WILL SCAR YOU FOR LIFE. :223:

Furret24

Smash Master
So I was playing Melee and finally unlocked most of the characters aside from Mewtwo and G&W. I was going to take a breeze with Mewtwo when I realize that I never got a second controller, meaning I'd have to take it one the hard way (doing 800 fights). So far with Handicaps and Damage Ratios enhanced, I have 555 fights done. May God help me for this journey.

You need a second controller to do the "20 Hours of Playtime" method to unlock Mewtwo in Melee?
:162:

7NATOR

Smash Master
So...Zootopia is pretty dang good.

What do you mean "Pretty dang good"

You mean just good, okay, awesome, hype, super duper, slightly above average, cool, the best flim since Citizen Kane, 11/10, 10/10, 9/10, 8/10, 7.8/10 because it had too much water,land, animals, was too slow, was too fast, totally beats Frozen in its own game and completely destroys it, Best thing since Sliced bread, or even manages to make Star wars, Avatar, Titanic, Sharknado look like complete utter poop and bodies all 4 of these movies

Air Blazer I see you changed your profile pic no less than an hour ago, do you have to have premium, or could you always do that

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

You mean just good, okay, awesome, hype, super duper, slightly above average, cool, the best flim since Citizen Kane, 11/10, 10/10, 9/10, 8/10, 7.8/10 because it had too much water,land, animals, was too slow, was too fast, totally beats Frozen in its own game and completely destroys it, Best thing since Sliced bread, or even manages to make Star wars, Avatar, Titanic, Sharknado look like complete utter poop and bodies all 4 of these movies

Air Blazer I see you changed your profile pic no less than an hour ago, do you have to have premium, or could you always do that
You don't need premium to change your avatar, that's just silly.

It DOES allow me to have bigger avatars, I'll admit that, but just about anyone can change avatars. (I'm not really too fond of bigger avatars anyway)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really need to see Zootopia. I'm a big Disney buff and I've heard nothing but excellent things about the film.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I really need to see Zootopia. I'm a big Disney buff and I've heard nothing but excellent things about the film.
Same, I've been too busy last weekend to even attempt to watch it. I'll try to squeeze in some time these next few weeks.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah, I've been coming back to the Disney fanbase lately, but I ain't convinced to see Zootopia unless my girlfriend wants me to come with her to see it over spring break.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's the highest rated movie of the year, currently sitting at a 99% on rotten tomatoes.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/zootopia/

It is the highest movie to open in March for an animated movie and the highest weekend for a Disney movie.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Well his name is blue, so yes he has Premium. That has nothing to do wth it though.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I'm pretty sure it's only 700 matches.
Seems like you're on the right track. What I did was 1 stock super sudden death matches with max knockback (I think max is double knockback). Matches lasted no more than 7 seconds, usually they were 5 or below.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I did the same thing to unlock it, after I beat Mewtwo and used it to beat Classic Mode the the game started to glitch due console's overheating because I played for +10 hours

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The total 20 hours is collective playtime, meaning it's 20 hours for 1 player, 10 hours for 2 players, and so on.
oh. i didn't even know this. neat.
i remember getting him but i didn't know how

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

GiIvasunner's latest masterpiece may make you nostalgic for things you don't want to be nostalgic about...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Lionhead is closing and Fable Legends got canceled. Both ware shadows of theyr former selves but this news still came out of nowhere. Fable as a series could have been better than this, had potential for so much more. RIP

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

GiIvasunner's latest masterpiece may make you nostalgic for things you don't want to be nostalgic about...
He's a god. I'm still in awe about how he's added the Flintstones theme in literally everything. And how he manages to pump out one remix per hour round the clock.

His channel is pure unadulterated musical ****posting. :p

:231:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He's a god. I'm still in awe about how he's added the Flintstones theme in literally everything. And how he manages to pump out one remix per hour round the clock.

His channel is pure unadulterated musical ****posting. :p

:231:
Well that would probably mean Space Stranger Space Stranger would easily get along with this guy. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For some reason I want a duck as a pet, but I think that's a bad idea

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My controller's heavier then it use to be, but not as heavy as it was. My sight is foggier then it use to be, but not as dense as it was. My body quivers more then it use to, but not as much as it was.

I feel like an old man walking backwards in time as I continue to get better. It feels so weird, but it feels really good too.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Isn't it Chipmunks 4

Also while I'm here, I Got to ask a question.

What scares you the most in videogames?

For me, its Time Trials mode (Prominent in Mario Kart)
Well, this is a good one:

But this is probably the closest I got to scared:

LIKE OMG, EVERYTIME I SWEAR!

:(

Btw, Bedoop Bedoop is it Mimi for you? :)

I mean that oot scream is MUCH more scary than hearing clickidiclacky of a neck turning :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
No
I'm not allowed to say what it is
Paper Luigi in Color Splash or we riot
actually, thinking about it, if I assume the game is goign to still be SS ey as ever.....well I woudln;t expect him to be there much, but somehow be there......

Thinking about it tbh, only in spm he was THIS much there. I mean even TTYD, he was there, but mostly to be laugh at :)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just asking, does anyone know where can I find the latest English translation of the original One Punch Man web comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom