• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know actually. I've never seen that movie, but I missed a lot of Disney movies from the late 90's/early 2000's. Atlantis, Lion King 2, Toy Story 2 ('but that's Pixar') etc.
You should watch it, it's very funny.
Like, the movie isn't really a "serious" movie. There is like, some serious moment. But really, you are going to have more a good laugh than feels if i can say that.
I gonna take this meme and SMASH IT WITH A HAMMA
But before that, TO THE SECRET LAB!!!

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I don't know actually. I've never seen that movie, but I missed a lot of Disney movies from the late 90's/early 2000's. Atlantis, Lion King 2, Toy Story 2 ('but that's Pixar') etc.
Watch Atlantis. I don't know should you watch the other ones, but Atlantis is mandatory. I have it on VHS, and ourVHS player broke a long time ago. Then 2 years ago we got a working one, and i watched Atlantis. Many times. It was as good as I remembered it would be.

Find Atlantis (the movie, not the place) and watch it. You will like it.
(Also, if you say you don't like it, I will find you and I will punch your face. Not really. But I will take any critic towards that movie personally.)

Even though it seems to have gotten not so good ratings, it just proves that there are many people who know nothing.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
ayyy memes

Anyways, I finally got medication. Hopefully this'll help with my sickness.
I was kind of freaked out by your post, tbh. Gauging intent from text is hard enough, and I had no idea whether you were being serious or over-the-top. Although after your second post, I was pretty sure you weren't fooling around.

Get better soon, man. That was scary.

By the way, FalKoopa FalKoopa when did you become a doctor?
I got a Ph.D. (Doctor of Phanpy) from the Imperial Academy of Wordplay, Pun-nsylvania, Pun-ited States of America.

:231:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
By the way, FalKoopa FalKoopa when did you become a doctor?

Edit: 100th post! I guess it's a start.
The time when we got 100th post for the first time is always a good thing i have to say.

Thinking about it make me kinda old tough.:laugh:

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I was kind of freaked out by your post, tbh. Gauging intent from text is hard enough, and I had no idea whether you were being serious or over-the-top. Although after your second post, I was pretty sure you weren't fooling around.

I got a Ph.D. (Doctor of Phanpy) from the Imperial Academy of Wordplay, Pun-nsylvania, Pun-ited States of America.

That was really pun-necessary and pun-funny. I think we should make our pun control stricter, so this will never happen again.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUWqr4gShUpMjdG9T99j-PQ/videos

Christ, GilvaSunner. He has added the Flintstones theme into literally every video game out there - five different Mario 64 songs, Partners in Time, 2 Touhou songs, Pokémon, Undertale, EarthBound, Ocarina of Time, Mario Galaxy, Phoenix Wright whatnot. Just go to YouTube and listen to those. You will not be disappointed.

RickRoll in a Splatoon Song. Gangnam Style in Tetris and Touhou. Slam Jam in Shantae. Microsoft Sam in Super Mario World. Skype in Double Dash.

I'm dying.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Christ, GilvaSunner. He has added the Flintstones theme into literally every video game out there - five different Mario 64 songs, Partners in Time, 2 Touhou songs, Pokémon, Undertale, EarthBound, Ocarina of Time, Mario Galaxy, Phoenix Wright whatnot. Just go to YouTube and listen to those. You will not be disappointed.

RickRoll in a Splatoon Song. Gangnam Style in Tetris and Touhou. Slam Jam in Shantae. Microsoft Sam in Super Mario World. Skype in Double Dash.

I'm dying.

So THIS is how they remixed music in the before times... :4dk:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

I'm dying.

This guy is the best

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I'm dying.

Actually is a parody account, but yeah, the remixes are hilarious.
lol Xenoblade X tracks with Pokémon BW soundfont

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I read doctor of Phanny.. Which I thought was a weird way to spell fanny. lol

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

I'm dying.

This is one of the best things I've seen in a while.

GlivaSunner is a god.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not gonna lie- I love Gilvarunner's comment section.
"its a rlly tall mountain"
"GET TO THE DAMN POINT MY NUTS ARE GETTING MORE HEAVY EACH SECOND"
"it's like blueballs but for music"

Never change. :troll:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Well, since nothing is happening, I think we could wonder about Kirby games, especially Planet Robobot. I'd like to know, how challenging the Kirby games in general are. For example, Triple deluxe.
Planet robobot certainly looked interesting, but for some reason, (which may or may not be the color of the protagonist) I get the feeling that the game will be easy.
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be some kind of h4rdc0r3 g4m3r dud3, but currently i'm not in the mood for a casual walk in the park. (I am pretty much h4rdc0r3 g4m3r dud3 now that I used the word casual, am I not?)
So, someone with any thoughts or knowledge or experience regarding Kirby games, please do share.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, since nothing is happening, I think we could wonder about Kirby games, especially Planet Robobot. I'd like to know, how challenging the Kirby games in general are. For example, Triple deluxe.
Planet robobot certainly looked interesting, but for some reason, (which may or may not be the color of the protagonist) I get the feeling that the game will be easy.
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be some kind of h4rdc0r3 g4m3r dud3, but currently i'm not in the mood for a casual walk in the park. (I am pretty much h4rdc0r3 g4m3r dud3 now that I used the word casual, am I not?)
So, someone with any thoughts or knowledge or experience regarding Kirby games, please do share.
Kirby's later stages and bosses tend to be hard for first timers. I'm saying this as someone who has beaten KRtDL's hard mode in multiplayer.

The first few worlds are always easy enough. Collecting everything in the stage (like all the gears) is actually more challenging, as some are well-hidden and in later worlds, unobtainable if you goof up.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kirby games tend to have a easy difficulty. They were designed in the first place to be games that anyone can beat but retain a charm.

That said, some games have actually difficult challenges (The True Arena in Super Star Ultra, for example), and others need you to collect stuff to beat it at 100%, which aren't always at plain sight.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Kirby's later stages and bosses tend to be hard for first timers. I'm saying this as someone who has beaten KRtDL's hard mode in multiplayer.

The first few worlds are always easy enough. Collecting everything in the stage (like all the gears) is actually more challenging, as some are well-hidden and in later worlds, unobtainable if you goof up.

Kirby games tend to have a easy difficulty. They were designed in the first place to be games that anyone can beat but retain a charm.

That said, some games have actually difficult challenges (The True Arena in Super Star Ultra, for example), and others need you to collect stuff to beat it at 100%, which aren't always at plain sight.
Well, I guess I'll pass on Kirby games, at least for now. Currently I'm just not feeling like I'd like to play easy games. Probably later, or then maybe never, would be time for them.
Then again, if the games were really good, I wouldn't even notice the difficulty, though. But as I already stated, I'll have a look at them later if I feel like it.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

You all probably know where this one's heading.

Also for anyone who hasn't yet, check out his take on Katamari on the Rocks (Pretty much his 10k subscriber gift, much like how the Dino & Hoppy video was his 7 GRAND subs gift.)

EDIT: Also, check his Playlists section. The channel uploads private videos beforehand, until the channel decides to make 'em public. Use this as a way to predict what's going to come up next.

Last edited:

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
15 hours at a robotics competition really does something to you. From 5:30 to 8 it was pretty fun.
Now I'm dead

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Hello! Been a while. I kinda got sucked into other things so haven't paid too much attention to Smash Bros. honestly. How's everyone?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I wrote up my hallucination/dream that happened yesterday and posted it over at the Disco.
Well, that was something. If it happens again, is there any chance that you can realise that you are hallucinating?

Hello! Been a while. I kinda got sucked into other things so haven't paid too much attention to Smash Bros. honestly. How's everyone?
Oh hey. I'm well. Exams next week, so I'm busy preparing. Smashboards is a good place to wind up.

15 hours at a robotics competition really does something to you. From 5:30 to 8 it was pretty fun.
Now I'm dead
Ooh. What did you compete in?

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
School starts tomorrow, after a week's break. I SHOULD be doing stuff that's not Smashboards or Pokemon or Smash, but that's just ridiculous idea.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, that was something. If it happens again, is there any chance that you can realise that you are hallucinating?

The problem at the time was that I had no mental grasp on the reality of the situation. If I wasn't sick, I would of easily acknowledged the obviousness that it was just a dream. I don't have hallucinations when I'm not sick, unless I get back from the dentist. So I don't think something like this will happen again for awhile. Now that I'm cleaning up from a fever, I shouldn't get sick again this year. Never been sick twice in one year. Again, I apologize about the scare, and I can assure y'all I'm alright.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv

Oh hey. I'm well. Exams next week, so I'm busy preparing. Smashboards is a good place to wind up.

Ooh. What did you compete in?

Well our school team was at the competition yesterday, so we were trying to see which other robots were the best so our robot could make an alliance with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom