• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Why are some people so salty about the last death battle. It was pretty obvious the winner would win. They're in as much denial as DBZ fans are with Sun Gawku versus Supahmawn 1 and 2.

Anyway can't wait until march.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Is there a difference?
Broadly,
North Indian food is spicier, uses more wheat, and is comparatively dry or oily. Chicken/lamb is the main non-veg food. (Essentially what you ate)

South Indian food tends to be sour, uses rice and has more water content. Fish/crab is the non-veg food of choice.

:231:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Broadly,
North Indian food is spicier, uses more wheat, and is comparatively dry or oily. Chicken/lamb is the main non-veg food. (Essentially what you ate)

South Indian food tends to be sour, uses rice and has more water content. Fish/crab is the non-veg food of choice.

Are you from the South then?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know like.. What's the weather like in December? Is it uhh Like I don't wanna ask questions that make me sound like a racist *******.
The weather at this time is pleasant. 21 °C/ 70 °F.

And I don't really mind, ask away. :p

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ok. What's the coldest it gets, do you ever get snow, is it a deserty place, do you use celsius or fahrenheit? Uhh... Are there any lakes in India?
I live in the South, so the the lowest it gets is 12°C/54°F, not cold enough to get snow.
And I use Celsius, obviously. like most of the world except USA.
No lakes near my city.

To answer your original question, life is pretty different from the US. Stuff like cattle and other stray animals on the roads, and dust and dirt are indeed true. Stuf like Dhalsim are false.

Other differences from USA are like internet speeds are terrible (lol), living expenses are low (you can eat a full meal for less than $1), everyone knows at least 3 languages. and most families are large (usually 4-5 members).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I live in the South, so the the lowest it gets is 12°C/54°F, not cold enough to get snow.
And I use Celsius, obviously. like most of the world except USA.
No lakes near my city.

To answer your original question, life is pretty different from the US. Stuff like cattle and other stray animals on the roads, and dust and dirt are indeed true. Stuf like Dhalsim are false.

Other differences from USA are like internet speeds are terrible (lol), living expenses are low (you can eat a full meal for less than $1), everyone knows at least 3 languages. and most families are large (usually 4-5 members).

You guys like worship cows, right?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
In other news I'm genuinely, but irrationally, sad that whenever there's a female counterpart to a male character in smash everyone immediately only picks the female character.

Even if the male character is so. Much. Cooler.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In other news I'm genuinely, but irrationally, sad that whenever there's a female counterpart to a male character in smash everyone immediately only picks the female character.

Nah femme form is better.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I couldn't imagine not having a big juicy steak...
I'm slightly jealous, to be honest. Both pork and beef are off-limits as they're forbidden in Islam and Hinduism, respectively.

Lamb is the closest you can get.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
as a matter of interest to everyone here-
do you think Smash 4 has finally reached the end when it comes to DLC and patches? ....I mean, when it comes to the final update that includes Bayonetta and Corrin.
Just wanted some opinions. I'm not sure if I should wait to be surprised or call it quits entirely till Smash 5...if there even will be another...

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Nah femme form is better.
But it's so sad... Marth is legendary, (due to various reasons and I'm probably biased due to my past experiences with Marth, but y'know,) but everyone plays Lucina.. not even giving our Hero King a glance...
And then Robin, everyone always thinks that Robin doesn't really have a personality or a character cause they're supposed to be customizable by the player, but they TOTALLY DO, and Male Robin's concerned, and gentle, but vicious at the same time, it's hard to explain, but just know he fits under my thoughts of a true swordsman. Whereas Female Robin's just cocky and blunt, which I guess some people find cool, but she's just so... annoying.
Once again, I'm probably a little biased because of my past experiences and thoughts about swordsmen, but y'know.
And Corrin, eh. Whatever. We'll see.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But it's so sad... Marth is legendary, (due to various reasons and I'm probably biased due to my past experiences with Marth, but y'know,) but everyone plays Lucina.. not even giving our Hero King a glance...
And then Robin, everyone always thinks that Robin doesn't really have a personality or a character cause they're supposed to be customizable by the player, but they TOTALLY DO, and Male Robin's concerned, and gentle, but vicious at the same time, it's hard to explain, but just know he fits under my thoughts of a true swordsman. Whereas Female Robin's just cocky and blunt, which I guess some people find cool, but she's just so... annoying.
Once again, I'm probably a little biased because of my past experiences and thoughts about swordsmen, but y'know.
And Corrin, eh. Whatever. We'll see.
I only play Lucina cause I can't even with the tip.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Anime style means the female character is automatically cooler by default. That's how everyone rolls. :p

I prefer male Robin though. I don't have a preference between male and female Kamui, but the nonsensical thigh cuts were a turn-off, admittedly.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
as a matter of interest to everyone here-
do you think Smash 4 has finally reached the end when it comes to DLC and patches? ....I mean, when it comes to the final update that includes Bayonetta and Corrin.
Just wanted some opinions. I'm not sure if I should wait to be surprised or call it quits entirely till Smash 5...if there even will be another...
DLC as in characters, stages, costumes etc: Yes, February is the end of it. Otherwise we would've seen it and Sakurai wouldn't end the Broadcast like he ended it.
Patches: Unless Bayonetta and/or Corrin have a glitch like the Diddy Grab one, I think February is the end of them too. Even if they turn out to be even more broken than Brawl Metaknight, I still think this is the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom