• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Maple is actually pretty good.
It was the discription that made me roll my eyes though. I understand that people make OC's, but making a child OC of two main protagonists and calling them special because their parents are famous/royalty just doesn't sit well to me. If the OC is truely special, then show don't tell. Show the audience why they should care about this character and root for them.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
superpapermario.jpg
Tbh, I still regret I didn;t played that game sooner because of how different it was, it took me a very long time and when i played it, I was more mind blown by the fact the game was awesome than the actual game.

Probably the most underrated game I played tbh.

I wonder if IS knew because.......

I feel they put that because they knew it would happen with spm lol :)

Last edited:

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
Undertale discussion? Honestly, I have no idea what the 'fanbase' does that it has gained such a notorious reputation already, besides rigging the GameFAQs poll.

I just really enjoyed the characters and the fact that the game almost makes them seem alive - given just how many things they react to, upto remembering previous playthroughs.

sans's puns were a bonus.

:231:

I'm suuuper late but I haven't been on here in a bit.

Anyways aside from the obvious things people have said.

Another reason I dislike the Undertale fandom is because people try to use the game to support their ideals. And because the game is so progressive it attracts a lot of undesirables.

I've had to argue with so many people who've gotten upset with me for referring to Frisk as he/she, or not calling Mettaton trans.

It gets exhausting after awhile.

That being said if you have a friend who is apprehensive about playing the game because of the fandom just explain to them what the game is. Everyone I've gotten to play it has loved it.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've come to a point in my life where I can't eat anything without it covered in hot sauce,
There was a point in school when, during lunch, no matter where I turned, there was the strong vinegary scent of hot sauce.

And it wasn't bad.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Christmas is near, and I can't wait for it.
I'm getting a new phone, one that doesn't stink and can support stuff, some money to buy myself Bayonetta 1 & 2 on the Wah U, plus Cloud and the stages I haven't bought yet and finally, the most important gift of them all, a tablet, so I can finally discover the joys of painting on computers and learn new stuff as always.

Give me my gifts now, Coca Cola Gifting Grandpa.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I still need to buy a present for a family member. Don't you just love it when you ask someone what they might want and all they say is "the love of their family" or some crap?

Like, come on. You know we love you, but I need something I can wrap and throw under the tree, please. :4charizard:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I HAVE FINALLY PURCHASED "THE LAST OF US."
Took me long enough.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have to get the Bayonetta games now so maybe a post-Christmas gift for myself!

Because I can't afford them right now lol

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I still need to buy a present for a family member. Don't you just love it when you ask someone what they might want and all they say is "the love of their family" or some crap?

Like, come on. You know we love you, but I need something I can wrap and throw under the tree, please. :4charizard:
Just wrap a piece of paper with "Love from the family, like you asked" and wait for his reaction.
Then give him the real present to show that you're not a jerk.

It's just a prank bro !
tumblr_msab3zQEqP1s7bljao5_500.gif

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Undertale is pretty good. It's got a good sense of humor, and weird, new gameplay, but it's not an award winner or anything. A good game, but not a masterpiece.

Saw The Force Awakens. Great movie, and I couldn't be happier as a Star Wars nerd. Still think Kylo Ren stole Revan's mask, but whatever, that's just a nitpick. A fantastic movie, watch it whether you like Star Wars or not.

Also, got bored and made a Street Fighter x Tekken 2 roster.
Street Fighter x Tekken 2 Roster.png

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I'm just hoping to get myself a second Wii U so I can play Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, and Super Mario 3D World. My brother smashed the GamePad to the other one. I also hope I get Super Mario Maker and some new amiibo to add to my ever-growing collection. Especially King Dedede. I'm also getting a GameCube so I can finally play Melee and see what the hype is all about (I skipped it. Dunno why.)

Of course, there is the fact that I need to get a relative a present, which is a pain. I already needed to get a present for one of my high school classmates, now I need to waste money on another one? Jesus.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Guess who got a WiiU yesterday?! Not me!
OK it was me.
Seriously, I'm perfectly happy with Christmas this year just from the WiiU. I mean, another game to go along with Mario Maker or any other gifts (that aren't clothes) would be great, but I'm satisfied.

:094:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So I played a few hours of TLOU. It's great, but it has a terrible habit of forgetting to tell you things, specially regarding Clickers.
*Dies* "Oh, did you know clickers are an instant kill?"
*Grabs a clicker but doesn't have a shiv* "Oh, you know clickers can only be killed if you have a shiv, right?"
*Punches a clicker* "Clickers are immune to punches, try something else. What's that, you're being eating alive already? Sorry about that."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Motivational Stuff of the Day
If you messed up something really hard, say this to yourself; "Hey at least Im not Steve Harvey"

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I've come to a point in my life where I can't eat anything without it covered in hot sauce,
Welcome to my world in which everything needs to be covered in hot sauce or jalapenos to give that exotic flavor. :awesome:
Or...almost everything. I don't think Spicy Pancakes would be that good. :sick:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm just hoping to get myself a second Wii U so I can play Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, and Super Mario 3D World. My brother smashed the GamePad to the other one. I also hope I get Super Mario Maker and some new amiibo to add to my ever-growing collection. Especially King Dedede. I'm also getting a GameCube so I can finally play Melee and see what the hype is all about (I skipped it. Dunno why.)

Of course, there is the fact that I need to get a relative a present, which is a pain. I already needed to get a present for one of my high school classmates, now I need to waste money on another one? Jesus.
Or you can call Nintendo and see if you can get the Gamepad replaced. After mines got stolen last year, I called Nintendo to get it replaced for $150. If you had the Wii U for less than a year, you could probably get it fixed for free.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I'm really picky about how spicy something is. Something can be really spicy but still be super delicious, but if it's just spicy for the sake of being spicy, it tends to ruin the whole dish for me. One example is that a restaurant I used to frequent has jalapenos baked in cheese and breading, which are amazing! Then I got my jalapeno wings and holy **** they were gross, the sauce tasted like straight up tequila with a tiny hint of a jalapeno aftertaste. In another instance, I got jalapenos on a black bean burger and it was no flavor, all spicy, and it actually made me sick for the rest of the night. It's made me a lot more cautious, that's for sure...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Chilli Chicken is a popular dish.

Most restaurants offer green chillies and salt along with your main order. People often eat half of a chilli before starting a meal.

:231:
You nailed it, I love chicken, I'll try to prepare it
I googled the dish... and now Im hungry.... at 12am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom