• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think it would be my reaction for any character we got.
celebrate.gif

Really, i just want to see something new at this point. (No Shrek or thing like that of course.:4mario:)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
Weeeeeeeeeee! Social thread! Since the DLC thread's days are numbered and the official character discussion thread has been dead, I want to continue my daily, every other day? fly on the wall habits with this site on the most active thread. Carry on.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Since this is the final smash direct, do you think this could be the last time the game is patched as well?
No, with new characters, we should expect a balance patch or two after it. Players can find glitches and stuff faster than light.

:231:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well then,

"Smash 4 Social 6.0 now feat. Cowboy Crunchies HYYYYYYYPE!"

EDIT: Sonic Twitter keeps 1up-ing themselves.

._______________________________.

How am I supposed to feel about this, Sega? Did you notice the new haterbase they earned for themselves and move to stick up for them because you know that feel? Because that's admirable, but I. . .yeah good on you.

. . .

>.>

<.<

. . .

. . .I need a writer, a spriter, and about half a decade. I want my 15 minutes of fame, and I know enough tropes to get it.

I want Sega-senpai to notice meeeee

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I got a new mechanical keyboard. It is a Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition. The keys making a clicking sound everytime i type something so it is really cool. I still have enough money to buy Cloud when he comes out. I should start a private PM with the group i made to help develop Cloud's meta game.

ShadowPho3nix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pho3nixWizard
3DS FC
2105-9806-7393
I got a new mechanical keyboard. It is a Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition. The keys making a clicking sound everytime i type something so it is really cool. I still have enough money to buy Cloud when he comes out. I should start a private PM with the group i made to help develop Cloud's meta game.
Can I join that group pls

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Can you give me a bit of advice on VirtualBox?

I'm thinking of adding Windows XP or 7 so that I can play Visual Novels and other Japanese games which don't work in wine.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
kailH switches...sometimes I wish people would consult me before buying expensive peripherals but then i remember that I never even post here

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
kailH switches...sometimes I wish people would consult me before buying expensive peripherals but then i remember that I never even post here
Is there a difference between Cherry and KaiH switches? This the first time buying a Mechanical keyboard.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Is there a difference between Cherry and KaiH switches? This the first time buying a Mechanical keyboard.
KailH switches don't last as long and they're Chinese so the quality control is bad and you're more likely to have a switch die suddenly for no apparent reason (you should be under warranty if that happens tho) also the switches in that keyboard are just blue clones but a little less clicky which I personally don't like.
Also a few weeks ago you could have gotten this for cheaper if you looked around.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Goooood morning everyone! How is everyone doing?
Good morning!
I am not doing anything really interesting. I just lurk the web.

Must...Not...Talk...About...The drawn.....

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
>GameFAQ's
>Best Game Ever
>Undertale

Actually if it ends up winning, the fandom and the bashing of Undertale will just keep getting worse and worse, so in a way it's also losing

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>GameFAQ's
>Best Game Ever
>Undertale

Actually if it ends up winning, the fandom and the bashing of Undertale will just keep getting worse and worse, so in a way it's also losing
I really hope Undertale fanbase doesn't end like FNAF. Really, the good thing that this fanbase have done are just too good for me for that i see a similar fate to FNAF fanbase. Can atleast one indie game made by one person (Yeah,i know Toby Fox was hepled but still.) have a good reputation?

Only the futur will tell that to us....

N64's Our Boy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Thetavictor
3DS FC
4296-3524-1920
For that poll on gamefaqs, I hope melee wins over Undertale. I'm not saying Undertale is bad, just I've been seeing so much of it that the game made me lose interest due to how much it was being pushed. Also I just really like melee.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So it comes down to a game heavily criticized for being popular and having a very divided fanbase...

Going against a game people bash because it's popular and causes an extremely divided fanbase.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I really hope Undertale fanbase doesn't end like FNAF. Really, the good thing that this fanbase have done are just too good for me for that i see a similar fate to FNAF fanbase. Can atleast one indie game made by one person (Yeah,i know Toby Fox was hepled but still.) have a good reputation?

Only the futur will tell that to us....
I admit the game has great music and I like various character designs like the "spider girl?" (no idea what's her name) and Undyne. My only problem is what the fandom currently is now and how it's shaping to become. I'll probably get interested in trying the game once everything cools down. It's a shame how a fandom can really keep people from trying something new.

I'm just that type of guy who dislikes overexposure of things. I kinda hated Dante & Vergil when (U)MVC3 speculation began since (at least in the other sites I lurked) people would just talk about those two all the time. Nowadays, I'm glad both of them managed to get in and like their personalities and all of that

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Can you give me a bit of advice on VirtualBox?

I'm thinking of adding Windows XP or 7 so that I can play Visual Novels and other Japanese games which don't work in wine.

I wish it would be simple, but the problem is ms removed their link for a windows 7 iso. It should be easier to find a windows 7 iso then a windows xp one though.

You need an installation disc iso and if you kept your license key, this is a bonus because the key can actually work (they say one pc at a time, but nothing prevents you from changing the pc, you might have to call them though).

Anyway once you got the iso through weird means (by this I mean torrent), well you are good to go.

You basically create a vm, choose your OS and create a virtual disk which the more you have, the more space it would take on your pc, but it gives more storage to the vm. RAM, I say 2gb minimum, but if you have a lot of ram, go higher. For cpu, if you have a quad core, give him 2 core and if you have a dual core, give only one core.

As for settings, put shared clipboard and drag n drop to bidirectional, yes, your copy paste can work from host to guest :)

system,. this is where you set the order of boot, when installing the os, put the cd first and when not, put the had disk first. in the acceleration tab, make sure the 2 check boxes are checked and the thing set to hyper Z.

For display, have the Max amount of video memory and always enable 2d/3d acceleration, but this is not goign to give stuff like open gl 4.5, this is not the best graphics you can get, but they work.

Storage is when you would manage your iso. if you don;t have a cd, right click on your controller and select add optical disk. Click on the cd and on the right, you should see a cd and click the arrow and you should have the option to choose a virtual disk file, click it and this is where you select your iso. After you don;t need the iso, simply reset it to empty, but don;t remove the cd yet, you would need one later.

btw, before you start, I recommend updating your virtual bos, the one included is old and you lack very neat features, jsut saying, also, get the extensions pack so stuff like usb 3.0 can work.

After you jsut boot it, this should act like a normal windows install.

After the installation, set your cd to empty and put your hard disk first in the boot list.

Finally, this is very important, but when in a vm, go to device and select insert virtualbox guest cd blablabla, jsut select it. This will insert the image of the virtualbox guest software int he vm, go to that cd in the windows explorer and run it. Just follow the stuff and MAKE SURE to install the dx3d stuff that is by default unchecked and ignore the wearing, this is important to run some stuff. After the installation, they wil ask a reboot, do so (the vm, not the host).

After, you should have all features that makes a vm awesome :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I admit the game has great music and I like various character designs like the "spider girl?" (no idea what's her name) and Undyne. My only problem is what the fandom currently is now and how it's shaping to become. I'll probably get interested in trying the game once everything cools down. It's a shame how a fandom can really keep people from trying something new.

I'm just that type of guy who dislikes overexposure of things. I kinda hated Dante & Vergil when (U)MVC3 speculation began since (at least in the other sites I lurked) people would just talk about those two all the time. Nowadays, I'm glad both of them managed to get in and like their personalities and all of that
There is actually a video that summed perfectly what you said. Here it is.
And yeah, fan can be the downside of a game.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

We WWEsports now.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Honestly Undertale is a good game. Over saturation tends to kill unique things very easily. But, being compared to Melee? The game that was designed to be casual and the fan base took it to unbelievable levels? The Melee community made history, history of kings, robots, meteors, just the craziest personalities all forging amazing stories. In fact if Melee hadn't been taken so far Brawl wouldn't have been such a huge disappointment, which is important because if Brawl wasn't such a massive flop Smash 4 would've never been made to sort of bridge the gap of competitive and casual. Smash 4 is bundles of fun and it's engine is amaizing. And so is Melee. Smash means so much more than Undertale. Undertale is fantastic, but... the story of the smash community is unrivaled by any RPG.

y'know in my opinion at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom