• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm playing the Wind Waker.

I think I'll spend my holidays this year playing mostly VNs and Zelda.

:231:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
that back air is stronger than i'm giving credit for

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I want it to be the 15th so badly!!! Here's what I hope they announce:

-The Ice Climbers' return.
-Wolf's return.
-The Inklings being the winners of the Ballot.
-Fourside returns as a Familiar Stage.
-Saffron City returns as a Familiar Stage.
-Termina Bay returns as a Familiar Stage.
-A local Tourney mode is added.
Ice Climbers aren't returning remember?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If any of these characters get revealed I'd be down with them: Bomberman, Snake, Banjo, Inkling, Scorpion, Shovel Knight, Goku, Daisy, Dixie, Isaac, Vaati, Krystal, Wolf. :p

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Time passes quickly when playing Smash and fallout 4! 3 days zoomed by real fast!

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Ik what Snakey was going for,i just hit the wrong button :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
King K. Rool, Tetra and maybe Dixie.

That'll about do it for newcomers for me. :p

Veteran-wise I think Wolf is a pretty safe bet at this point, and I do want him back. Lastly I'm continuing to hold out hope for Snake.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There's three days until the final Smash Direct. Three days!
Bn4KOvkIcAAd6WF-1.jpg

That gag aside, I'm very excited for this direct. Really, all I want is to be able to play as Cloud, and just waiting for him to get released.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Holy crap i suck at doubles. I keep knocking my partners out ;_;

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
ggs you guys. I may want to fight Mr Snakey Mr Snakey 1v1 sometime. I'm not too used to the MK vs Mac matchup it seems. also doubles are hard to manage :V. oh well,i'll adjust at some point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gg's! Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Volga Volga Those were fun matches C=
GG too!
There was some up and down. But overall, it was fun!
shoelazy_by_takocats-d9dsqnw.gif

ggs you guys. I may want to fight Mr Snakey Mr Snakey 1v1 sometime. I'm not too used to the MK vs Mac matchup it seems. also doubles are hard to manage :V. oh well,i'll adjust at some point.
We should do someday some match. I can't really judge you're skill on a 2v2. (But just saying, Snakey is a really good MK player. So i hope you the best.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy crap i suck at doubles. I keep knocking my partners out ;_;
"Just saw this post"

Dont worry, you're not alone. :(
(I never played 2v2 before anyway.)
Come at me bro.
T-Idle8.gif

Anyway, i think i'm going to bed. So have a good time here and see you tomorrow!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nighty Knight! :4metaknight:
Just to be sure. Be careful on short message. Rules here are more ristrict than the DR. ( I just say that for you, maybe nothing is going to happen but i just wanted to warn you.)

And thanks too. ;)

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
We shouuuld! Hopefully I'm not too busy later, but homework is piling up! D=
get it done son! I only got finals stuff to review over,but i retained enough of the info to not study it till the day before them. that being said,sooner you get it done,the better.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :)

So, I finallty got done the spm data compilation!

here (also tag Metal Shop X Metal Shop X FalKoopa FalKoopa Blargg888 Blargg888 )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19x-hYSGjF2-TsDkWCzAGyCQ3HGxRUZIAtV63om4hnsU/edit?usp=sharing

No I didn't entered all the number manually, I wrote a jave program to write a txt from the game ram dump and just pasted in the spreadsheet.

So, there yay!!!!! :)

Btw, I actually learned a lot and this might be weird but I learned some stuff on the game data, these data suggests unused features and enemies. I even learnmed that O'chunks can throw blocks at you and that

Super Dimentio has 8bit luigi that attacks with him

But this is what I learned:
  • The game had plans to have not 2, but 3 Dimentio fight. The first one, he has 30 hp while the third data slot he has 80 hp, but there;s an unused data slot where he has 50 hp, this suggest the dev had plans to have 3 Dimentio fight, but the second one got cut.
  • There's data slots for the blue and green flames enemies from TTYD suggesting they were unused.
  • There's a data in the enemies slots that is a score given if you affect somethign to an enemy such as items or Fleep and it's separated from the score given if killed. That data however went unused at 0 except for some dummy slots suggesting that the feature was unused in the game.
  • there's a ton of dummy slots that has weird card ID (they have the goomba one and they shouldn't have) so check it out!
Now, I was working the past 2 weeks on this so I will just take a break, it exhausted me :)
Speaking of Paper Mario, I was watching somebody playing TTYD on Youtube, then I watched the AGDQ speedrun of Paper Mario TTYD, and then, I pulled ouot the game myself and played it again.
First time I've played TTYD in a while. I didn't feel like playing through any chapters, so I loaded up my completed file and did stuff in there.
Basically, I focused on making all of the recipes (I've almost made all of them), finding Star Pieces (I found 3), collecting new badges (I got 3), completing troubles from the trouble center (I completed two), and leveling up (I leveled up twice from 33 to 35).
I practiced Superguarding as well, and I managed to get the timing down for several attacks (The Puff enemies, the piders, piranha plant bites, koopatrol tackles, and a few others)
I also messed around with my badges and tried out different combinations.
Return Postage is a great badge to have.

N64's Our Boy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Thetavictor
3DS FC
4296-3524-1920
I'm excited because I added too much money, so I might have enough money after DLC to buy Fast Racing Neo. It looks really good. I also really hope that Wolf is back, I want to see how they change him around for the new game.

Last edited:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
(Sorry, wrong thread.)

Imagine if someone confronts Sakurai in person and tells him "After this December direct, I'd like it better if you'd only be the main host of a Smash presentation in the Japanese version. You should have someone else who actually speaks English to do the hosting of future Smash presentations in the English version. You may also want a co-director who's fluent in English and is more social with the Western world which has a lot of Smash fans." Please answer how Sakurai may react. Do NOT call this a spam. Someone who's new to Japan may need to know.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers aren't returning remember?
You never know. There's always the possibility that Sakurai went back on his word (like he has done several times in the past) and who knows? Maybe they found a way to make them work on the 3DS.

I forgot to add that I also want at least one of the stages from 3DS to appear as free DLC for Wii U. It would only be the fair thing, since 3DS got the Duck Hunt stage for free.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's rumors of Michael Bay wanting to make a live-action DBZ movie
Imagine the explosion fest

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
Hey guys can, I chill here for a bit? The DLC thread is kind of toxic right now, and I need a break

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
Sweet

So how's all this news about the broadcast treating you guys, got any hopes for dlc?

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Sweet

So how's all this news about the broadcast treating you guys, got any hopes for dlc?
Eh. DLC anticipation ain't really my thing. I'd be fine with whoever. Of course every time someone reminds me that Simon Belmont exists I'm like, "Oh yeah... why isn't he in Smash?"

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
Eh. DLC anticipation ain't really my thing. I'd be fine with whoever. Of course every time someone reminds me that Simon Belmont exists I'm like, "Oh yeah... why isn't he in Smash?"
I'm kind of that way too. I feel as long as we get someone unique I'm down for pretty much anything, But I do hope inkling makes it into the game, cause they're the only character(s) I really care about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom