• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Despite I have my wanted character (Ryu) in the game, I would like to see Simon (even over Snake) but yeah... Konami is **** now

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Speaking of Paper Mario, I was watching somebody playing TTYD on Youtube, then I watched the AGDQ speedrun of Paper Mario TTYD, and then, I pulled ouot the game myself and played it again.
First time I've played TTYD in a while. I didn't feel like playing through any chapters, so I loaded up my completed file and did stuff in there.
Basically, I focused on making all of the recipes (I've almost made all of them), finding Star Pieces (I found 3), collecting new badges (I got 3), completing troubles from the trouble center (I completed two), and leveling up (I leveled up twice from 33 to 35).
I practiced Superguarding as well, and I managed to get the timing down for several attacks (The Puff enemies, the piders, piranha plant bites, koopatrol tackles, and a few others)
I also messed around with my badges and tried out different combinations.
Return Postage is a great badge to have.
Actually, my tests on spm makes me want to replay that game so hard :)

I really like how they give you 4 file saves so you can at least do the game multiple time :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Only a couple more days,.. Couple more days... The direct is totally gonna end in hype and sadness for me.

Hype because someone I never expected is revealed.

Sadness because Bomberman won't be one of them.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Who knows?

Maybe Sakurai is going to reveal Batman and making him the most broken character in the game. He's going to get banned at tournaments since he had enough prep time to study each opponent and obliterate them in combat. Batman has the best taunts, neutral, metetor, frame data, and is the only character that can wavebatarang. That is, to wavedash and chuck batarangs at losers like Sheik.

He's the fastest character in the game since Sonic and The Flash are too slow. He's the strongest since he's Batman. He's the wealthiest since he can actually afford to live in a large manor, built with superhero cave, and doesn't rely on mushroom men in diapers as security.

I'm telling you, Batman is the hype reveal since Sakurai is hyping up Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Who knows?

Maybe Sakurai is going to reveal Batman and making him the most broken character in the game. He's going to get banned at tournaments since he had enough prep time to study each opponent and obliterate them in combat. Batman has the best taunts, neutral, metetor, frame data, and is the only character that can wavebatarang. That is, to wavedash and chuck batarangs at losers like Sheik.

He's the fastest character in the game since Sonic and The Flash are too slow. He's the strongest since he's Batman. He's the wealthiest since he can actually afford to live in a large manor, built with superhero cave, and doesn't rely on mushroom men in diapers as security.

I'm telling you, Batman is the hype reveal since Sakurai is hyping up Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
I'd prefer Darth Vader, to be honest. :seuss:

Besides having the Imperial March in Smash would be amazing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pretty sure we won't get more than one character from a franchise as dlc. So no new pokemon or fire emblem.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'd prefer Darth Vader, to be honest. :seuss:

Besides having the Imperial March in Smash would be amazing.
The only acceptable Star Wars character is Han Solo. Vader can force choke himself and Boba can jump in a Sarlacc.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
is it bad that if i were able to go to different timelines, i would only use that power/ability to play games that are vaporware here, but full-fledged games that hit the market shelves in said timelines? (e.g. go to a timeline where Mega Man Legends 3 wasn't cancelled)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
is it bad that if i were able to go to different timelines, i would only use that power/ability to play games that are vaporware here, but full-fledged games that hit the market shelves in said timelines? (e.g. go to a timeline where Mega Man Legends 3 wasn't cancelled)
If I had that power, I would see what my life would have looked like if certain things ended up being different. It would be cool to see what my life would look life if I actually got accepted as an English ALT in Japan or Korea for example.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Weeeelp. Pittoo days until we see the first results from the Ballot. :4darkpit: Who will be dancing through the danger? Who won't be able to meme with the Falcone-est of Captains (NUHAAAAH!)? And most importantly...

Such a lust for revenge. :snake: W :snake: H :snake: O :snake: ? :snake: ! :snake:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The thread seems to be going back to its crazy days. Heh. I like it.

:231:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Something must be in the Cowboy Crunchies that I totally didn't drug then force fed to everyone.

Nope...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Late to the party but I completed a life goal, I finally beat undertale after many distractions!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
praline praline Naughty or Nice?

I think Imma vote Nice because I want presents and I like being a goody two-shoes when I'm not aggro, but I haven't settled yet because I'm not that invested in either category.

I know Naughty's gonna get more votes, but the question is will the players be idiots on that team because they're trying to be edgy or will they be absurdly skilled because they picked Naughty due to associating naughtiness with perversion?

Or will Conservation of Ninjitsu kick in like with Pizzas Vs Burgers and bite them in the butt?

Or did I underestimate the goodness in the hearts of society and Nice is gonna get the schmuck brigade like Pizza did?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Something must be in the Cowboy Crunchies that I totally didn't drug then force fed to everyone.

Nope...
Don't worry you didn't do it, but I did not swap everyone's shampoo with some weird shampoo I found in the dumpster.
(If you get this reference, its party time)
praline praline Naughty or Nice?

I think Imma vote Nice because I want presents and I like being a goody two-shoes when I'm not aggro, but I haven't settled yet because I'm not that invested in either category.

I know Naughty's gonna get more votes, but the question is will the players be idiots on that team because they're trying to be edgy or will they be absurdly skilled because they picked Naughty due to associating naughtiness with perversion?

Or will Conservation of Ninjitsu kick in like with Pizzas Vs Burgers and bite them in the butt?

Or did I underestimate the goodness in the hearts of society and Nice is gonna get the schmuck brigade like Pizza did?
That's why I'm gonna wait a little bit. If all the good players choose naughty, then naughty will win in popularity and wins. Though Marie seems more like the naughty one, remember in Japan Callie was love, Marie was $$$ (money).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Don't worry you didn't do it, but I did not swap everyone's shampoo with some weird shampoo I found in the dumpster.
(If you get this reference, its party time)

That's why I'm gonna wait a little bit. If all the good players choose naughty, then naughty will win in popularity and wins. Though Marie seems more like the naughty one, remember in Japan Callie was love, Marie was $$$ (money).
The promo actually discussed that, with Callie complaining that she was on Team Naughty and pointing out Marie was the naughty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom