• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sceptile is in Pokken.

Yep, I think I just found my true main for Pokken at the moment. All of Sceptile's moves capture every aspect of its Grass-typing. No doubt one of, if not, the best and most fun Pokken moveset yet.

I'm little worried that Sceptile's chances lowered Gallade's chances since there is a large emphasis on the arm blades (even one of Sceptile's moves looked a Grass-type version of the projectile blade from Psycho Cut. I won't lose hope though.

And with Sceptile's inclusion, looks like Swampert will eventually join the cast as well, and no doubt I'll be even more hyped to see it in the game since its one of my most wanted Pokemon for Pokken at the moment.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yep, I think I just found my true main for Pokken at the moment. All of Sceptile's moves capture every aspect of its Grass-typing. No doubt one of, if not, the best and most fun Pokken moveset yet.

I'm little worried that Sceptile's chances lowered Gallade's chances since there is a large emphasis on the arm blades (even one of Sceptile's moves looked a Grass-type version of the projectile blade from Psycho Cut. I won't lose hope though.

And with Sceptile's inclusion, looks like Swampert will eventually join the cast as well, and no doubt I'll be even more hyped to see it in the game since its one of my most wanted Pokemon for Pokken at the moment.
If anyone lowers Gallade's chances in Pokken it will be Gardevoir, not Sceptile. I am still on the Gengar hype train that I never even saw, seriously, is no one excited for mother-****ing Gengar?!

:094:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Ugh you cant copy paste pictures directly from google images on iPad anymore. Why would you ****ing do this

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ugh you cant copy paste pictures directly from google images on iPad anymore. Why would you ****ing do this
Hold the refresh button on Safari, hit "Request Desktop Site", and resume your image posting.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So I see you've changed your username again Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara
Rest in Preztels Ass Azzy Dreamurr.
Cri.jpg

"When life gives you lemons...you throw them at people"
?-2015.
I would put in some Titantic music on but I'm lazy. :p

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I don't understand the people who keep saying Birdo is a man.
First, SMB2 manual in the game stated that, BUT it also mixed Birdo and Ostro's names, so it's not that reliable.
Second, Birdos are a species, that could mean the one from SMB2 could be a transgender and "the" Birdo isn't.
Third, IT WAS ALL A DREAM. People always seem to forget about this part.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Damn the hype is real for me. Final Smash Direct on a DAY I HAVE OFF SO I CAN WATCH IT LIVE. On top of that I got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! and there's sweet support coming out for my decks. Life is good.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't understand the people who keep saying Birdo is a man.
First, SMB2 manual in the game stated that, BUT it also mixed Birdo and Ostro's names, so it's not that reliable.
Second, Birdos are a species, that could mean the one from SMB2 could be a transgender and "the" Birdo isn't.
Third, IT WAS ALL A DREAM. People always seem to forget about this part.
I belive the Japanese manual stated him to be transgender.
And Birdos could be a one gender species, like Yoshis are.

I want to think that he's transgender because that would mean Nintendo did just for the heck of it, long before people got offended at every little thing in video games.

:231:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I strongly dislike not being able to synchronize the nature of a Mystery Gift Pokemon...I'm not getting the right nature for Hoopa. :(

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
25 hours on Xenoblade Chronicles X, finally got the Skell License and the game got 10 times better in a matter of seconds. So satisfying. Still the only pure JRPG saga that I can enjoy beyond the massive amount of bull**** stuff you have to keep track of.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That feel when you just wake up and everything appears to change sizes...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And I hope there won't be leaks over the next few days before the Smash broadcast...

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
I'm both excited and apprehensive about the broadcast. It's pretty much going to be a shambled fustercluck of hype and rage. Not everyone is going to have their Smash dreams fulfilled, as we all know that not every character everyone has asked for will get in. Also, there will inevitably be other characters revealed that people don't want to be in the game, feeling that their favourite is a superior choice. We already had a bit of backlash when Nintendo revealed Cloud, but this broadcast will be (Cloud reaction x Number of other revealed characters).

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah I want another Cloud to happen
Or something that is more wild than Cloud.
Nintendo has learnt from the Roy-Ryu slip-up, given how well they were able to keep Cloud a secret.

:231:
Nintendo really hasn't kept it's secret when there was going to be a big hype, besides Roy-Ryu leak (Which people have already speculated even when someone hack into the patch files). The biggest disaster was the ESRB leak.

I'm pretty sure Cloud was only the tip of the ice berg of the Smash hypeness.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Or something that is more wild than Cloud.

Nintendo really hasn't kept it's secret when there was going to be a big hype, besides Roy-Ryu leak (Which people have already speculated even when someone hack into the patch files). The biggest disaster was the ESRB leak.

I'm pretty sure Cloud was only the tip of the ice berg of the Smash hypeness.
I meant a character that nobody knew was happening prior.

Either way I hope we get Bomberman..

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Man, I just want King K. Rool. Give me him, and I'll be fine with literally whoever else they decide to put in.

I actually want the Ice a Climbers more, but my hope for them has pretty much died :crying:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
User was warned for this post
TWEET DELETED DUE TO CENSOR DODGING

"the gamefaqs community is forever disgraced"

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh FFS I beat the hero mode on Splatoon but never got the ****ing dynamo roller. I don't want to do that fight again it was frustrating af

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That moment when you're playing Paper Jam and one of the characters says 'Man, I'm bored' and you immediately think of @Flight. Darn you, man.

And Sceptile in Pokken? Kewl. But where's Venusaur? ;(

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And honestly Undertale is kind of objectively better than first-generation Pokemon due to the latter's ever-abundant glitches. But of course, Faqs is riddled with the whole "muh nostalgia" thing with these kinda polls, and rather stereotypical "muh SJW game" responses to things like Undertale, so it was to be expected.

The fact that it wasn't Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or a Gen VI game that made it that far is kind of embarrassing for the virtue that they're almost completely objectively better than the first-generation games.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think a lot of hate towards RBY is unwarranted IMO. RBY came out very late in the original GB's lifespan so it's only natural that the game didn't age well. If it were up to me personally, I would have the International releases of RBY (because it was pretty much too late for Japan to not have RGBY on the original GB) be on the GBC instead of the original GB along with having GSC on the GBC (sort of like how both DPPt and BW were both on the DS).

There's also a certain charm present in the original 2 Gens that's just not present in the later Gens IMO. Can't really describe it well but it exists in those 2 Gens.

Also, I would have the RBY remake on the DS instead of the GBA personally. RBY could be Gen 4, GSC can be Gen 5, and RSE can still be Gen 6.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Also, I would have the RBY remake on the DS instead of the GBA personally. RBY could be Gen 4, GSC can be Gen 5, and RSE can still be Gen 6.
I dunno.
I mean, I can't really picture GSC with Gen 5's graphics.
It's a little weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom