• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I started with Generation 3, so I far, far prefer the FRLG remakes to the originals.

:231:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I dunno.
I mean, I can't really picture GSC with Gen 5's graphics.
It's a little weird.
I think that would look awesome IMO. Goldenrod City with BW visuals would be stunning.

I started with Generation 3, so I far, far prefer the FRLG remakes to the originals.
I started with Gen 1 & 2 around the same time period so naturally i'm nostalgic towards both. Got in to the Anime in 1999 and the games in 2000.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Same here.
My first two pokemon games were Red Rescue Team and Leaf Green.

And yeah, I like FRLG a lot more than RBY.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I started with gen 1, but I also prefer FRLG over RBY. The only reason why I would still play gen 1 is because its music makes me nostalgic, but there's YouTube for that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Objectively speaking, the newer games are better with their superior graphics/gameplay though I just prefer playing the older games more often personally.

Especially considering that some of the themes get changed up too much and that a lot of the redesigns are a major turn off. This doesn't relate to either FRLG or HGSS though the redesigns for the team Magma/Aqua bosses are ugly AF. ORAS seemed to get the worst redesigns out of the 3 IMO.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Objectively speaking, the newer games are better with their superior graphics/gameplay though I just prefer playing the older games more often personally.

Especially considering that some of the themes get changed up too much and that a lot of the redesigns are a major turn off. This doesn't relate to either FRLG or HGSS though the redesigns for the team Magma/Aqua bosses are ugly AF. ORAS seemed to get the worst redesigns out of the 3 IMO.
I agree to some extent.

FRLG and HGSS essentially seemed like the original games in better quality, but ORAS's redesigns were a bit odd. Expecially Aqua.

How do

turn into

At least the others are recognisable and Tabitha is cute. :p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
In other news, i'm going to be forced to miss the live broadcast because of having a final at the exact same time.

I'm literally going to have to watch the Presentation in between my finals.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What else are you hyped for? Here's my top 10 most anticipated games of 2016:

1) Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
2) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3) The Legend Of Zelda Wii U
4) Yooka-Laylee
5) Star Fox Zero
6) Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
7) Horizon: Zero Dawn (pretty sure this is going to be a 2017 title though)
8) Youkai-Watch (for Europe at least)
9) The Last Guardian
10) Pokkén Tournament

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I agree to some extent.

FRLG and HGSS essentially seemed like the original games in better quality, but ORAS's redesigns were a bit odd. Expecially Aqua.

How do

turn into

I honestly thought the tanned Team Aqua makes too much sense.

D

Deleted member

That moment when you're playing Paper Jam and one of the characters says 'Man, I'm bored' and you immediately think of @Flight. Darn you, man.

And Sceptile in Pokken? Kewl. But where's Venusaur? ;(
I didn't know that. Looks like I'm a video game character now.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
FalKoopa FalKoopa I now officially really love linux mint 17.3.

The dialog boxes looks cleaner, the colors of them are jsut so good and the little fade is cute.

But so far, my best feature so far is the freaking windows snapping, holy god, it's as fast as windows, but it is animated.

idk if you noticed this before, but on 17.2, the windows would snap after a little time you could feel that it took a bit to scale and move to its border, I didn;t complained because it just wasn;t enough to be distracted, but holy, 17.3 makes it suck.

In 17.3, if you put the scale on the windows mapping, it will move and you JUST barely have time to see it scaling and it already reached the border, it's like the PERFECT mix of windows quickness but boring and cute animation, it's cute without ANY distraction.

I am sure they really optimised it precisely to work that way because it jsut feels SO GOOD!

and idk about you, but the best UI I used are the one that makes me want to use it, this thing makes me want to snap my windows I love it :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm gonna break my lurk chain now. :4villager:

The only game I'm really hyped for in 2016 is Pokken. After seeing that badass Sceptile trailer, I'm at that point where I'm just like, "Are we there yet?" :laugh:

Kinda bummed Amphy didn't make it, but there's hope yet. I also hope Breloom and Zangoose make an appearance as well.

And Victini. :4villager:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
FalKoopa FalKoopa I now officially really love linux mint 17.3.

The dialog boxes looks cleaner, the colors of them are jsut so good and the little fade is cute.

But so far, my best feature so far is the freaking windows snapping, holy god, it's as fast as windows, but it is animated.

idk if you noticed this before, but on 17.2, the windows would snap after a little time you could feel that it took a bit to scale and move to its border, I didn;t complained because it just wasn;t enough to be distracted, but holy, 17.3 makes it suck.

In 17.3, if you put the scale on the windows mapping, it will move and you JUST barely have time to see it scaling and it already reached the border, it's like the PERFECT mix of windows quickness but boring and cute animation, it's cute without ANY distraction.

I am sure they really optimised it precisely to work that way because it jsut feels SO GOOD!

and idk about you, but the best UI I used are the one that makes me want to use it, this thing makes me want to snap my windows I love it :)
I did notice it became smoother, but I didn't pay that much attention, I'll admit.

Among the things, I really liked are the mini-windows when hovering on the panel (one of the features I missed from Windows) and the system tray looks better with the smaller icons. And the music applet also looks much better now.

And yeah, I'm really liking it.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I feel like a cat burglar. Maybe it's because I'm dressed in all black.:awesome:
If any of you hear news of a store missing a bag of Doritos
tumblr_nvkeg9xlNy1s74imwo1_500.gif

You all know who it was. ^_^
Real reason: I was doing something for film production and it required me to wear a black costume.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'm hyped for Overwatch and... That's prettymuch it. Honestly not a lot of games have been tripping my trigger this year. I don't know why.

Morbi

Scavenger

Your post is old; however, no one corrected you... So I feel obligated to. That notion is subjective, not objective. You could always make the argument that newer games have superior graphics or game-play and most people would more or less agree. But it is still subjective by nature.

D

Deleted member

I'm hyped for Overwatch and... That's prettymuch it. Honestly not a lot of games have been tripping my trigger this year. I don't know why.
No new games have gotten my attention yet. I'm just pretty much waiting for the NX reveal next year, and that's it.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I agree to some extent.

How do

turn into

The roids be real with Matt. The redesigns are a bit odd if you really look at the huge differences between them and the old ones.

Well at least Tabitha looks more huggable and unique in this form.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The roids be real with Matt. The redesigns are a bit odd if you really look at the huge differences between them and the old ones.

Well at least Tabitha looks more huggable and unique in this form.
Looks like someone's been having too much Spider Cider lately. Ahuhuhu.

Now all we need is for you to drop the brown text and start typing in
purple. :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Looks like someone's been having too much Spider Cider lately. Ahuhuhu.

Now all we need is for you to drop the brown text and start typing in
purple. :troll:
Oh please dearie, you are giving me too many ideas lately. I could go all Muffet if I wanted to since I need to establish my identity further. Having the brown text was fun while it lasted for suiting my Australian background, but it's time to have a more livelier color that suits my alluring persona. The whole world needs to know about the wondrous appeal of spiders and why they are worth more than just their spinnerets.

And don't you dare ask me a lame question like "How come I didn't make any ridiculously lame spider puns?" since we don't need to become a bunch of ChuggaConroy lines. Please don't think I'm being a frog in a sock about this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh please dearie, you are giving me too many ideas lately. I could go all Muffet if I wanted to since I need to establish my identity further. Having the brown text was fun while it lasted for suiting my Australian background, but it's time to have a more livelier color that suits my alluring persona. The whole world needs to know about the wondrous appeal of spiders and why they are worth more than just their spinnerets.

And don't you dare ask me a lame question like "How come I didn't make any ridiculously lame spider puns?" since we don't need to become a bunch of ChuggaConroy lines. Please don't think I'm being a frog in a sock about this.

Ladies and gentleman, this is what I deal with on a daily basis.

Yeah, because puns aren't always funny and can be overused. Just like memes.

Go ahead and become the Queen of Spiders you always wanted to be and speak with a sharp tongue that spouts purple text. Go on and release that inner "princess" of yours to become a big name of this place. Make your boyfriend proud and show him how much of a genius intellectual you are!

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Diaper doritos sound gross as hell though
True but a ridiculous title like that makes me curious to see what is it about.
May or may not be. But that's for me to know, and you to find out. Merry Christmas, bud.
I already found it. I'm surprised no one called the cops on the guy.
Oh and Merry Christmas to you as well.
And a Happy New Year.~ :b:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
What else are you hyped for? Here's my top 10 most anticipated games of 2016:

1) Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
2) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3) The Legend Of Zelda Wii U
4) Yooka-Laylee
5) Star Fox Zero
6) Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
7) Horizon: Zero Dawn (pretty sure this is going to be a 2017 title though)
8) Youkai-Watch (for Europe at least)
9) The Last Guardian
10) Pokkén Tournament
I'm hype for Zelda U, Star Fox Zero, and No Man's Sky.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
SF Zero and LoZ Wii U for me.

Probably more games as well. Especially if the NX launches that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom