• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If I were to be a KI character... I'd probably be Pit, since I'm the straight man to everyone's antics. :4pit:

:231:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It took me the entire sunday to beat Fallout's Dead Money DLC...
I got 37 gold bars adding up to 1500 pounds which sell for 10000 caps each.
No merchants can even afford a single one.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My friends and I were speaking about this recently and I figured maybe you guys would like to play along.

First, Pick Three Pokemon. It can be any three Pokemon. Then open the spoiler below. Make sure you choose your Pokemon first before opening the spoiler. It's part of the game.

Now decide on if they would be either a Playable Character, a Poke Ball, or just a trophy for the next Smash Bros game. You cannot have more then one of each category. I'll give an example:

I chose Lucario, Typhlosion, and Victini. My top three.

I divided them as so: Playable: Lucario, Assist: Victini, Trophy: Typhlosion.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I can die in piece now. Oh wait, I'm already dead.

My friends and I were speaking about this recently and I figured maybe you guys would like to play along.

First, Pick Three Pokemon. It can be any three Pokemon. Then open the spoiler below. Make sure you choose your Pokemon first before opening the spoiler. It's part of the game.

Now decide on if they would be either a Playable Character, a Poke Ball, or just a trophy for the next Smash Bros game. You cannot have more then one of each category. I'll give an example:

Playable: Squirtle, Assist: Gengar, Trophy: Heracross

:094:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Playable:Hawlucha
Assist: Gardevoir
Trophy: Marowak
Fun Fact:
All three of these Pokemon were my favorite's for a time too, with Hawlucha as my current favorite.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Hey guys! How are you? :b:
I am a bit better with this pesky cold I am having. I just have a runny nose and cough attacks but other than that I'm good. :secretkpop:
It sucks that I cannot taste anything that I eat or drink though. Now I can't taste my mom's spaghetti...

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
no it;s vivid green :)

View attachment 84433

As you can see, it is vivid.....

AND GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

:)
What kind of cable management is that...
Seriously, clean that up. It looks really good once you do.

Crappy photo from a while ago and i'm too lazy to take a better one /shrug

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
What kind of cable management is that...
Seriously, clean that up. It looks really good once you do.

Crappy photo from a while ago and i'm too lazy to take a better one /shrug
Trust me, I kinda tried, but if that case could provide some ties spot.......I woudl, but in no way i am wasting my ties that can only be used once for cables that can make it very difficult to maintain if I need to.

Also, this is an mATX case.......with freaking 1 DVD drive and 5 sata drive........how can you expect better?

it doesn't even have room on the back!

And.......I lived worse.

now, here's what was my pc before I boguht that case:

I dare you try to find more awful than this because we can clearly see that the cables weren;t jsut the problem and yes it was freaking a pain to do simple tasks in it :(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey guys! How are you? :b:
I am a bit better with this pesky cold I am having. I just have a runny nose and cough attacks but other than that I'm good. :secretkpop:
It sucks that I cannot taste anything that I eat or drink though. Now I can't taste my mom's spaghetti...
We have something in common then... Except I have the flu and worked during it.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I need Fallout 4, but it's 229 here.
349 for the deluxe edition...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just like with the wait for the Direct. Keeping myself busy with games till the December presentation, still got all the character trophies to get In Super Smash Brod. For Wii U, and Yo-Kai watch thank goodness it's got a lot of post-game content. So onwards to December, oh and I hope you all have a safe a d Happy Holiday!

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
We have something in common then... Except I have the flu and worked during it.
Hope you get better man. :b: Sick buddies gotta stick together. :4pacman:
I lost my voice during the first three days.
If I tried to speak, I would sound like a wounded whale. :awesome: So I resorted to using hand gestures or using google translate on my phone to communicate with my family.
I learned a big lesson after this though...silent protagonists in video games have it ruff. :p

D

Deleted member

Hope you guys feel, better I've been fighting infection for a month and have body pain like crazy two hospital visits later, and still trying to heal. But I know what it's like so wish you guts well.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hope you get better man. :b: Sick buddies gotta stick together. :4pacman:
I lost my voice during the first three days.
If I tried to speak, I would sound like a wounded whale. :awesome: So I resorted to using hand gestures or using google translate on my phone to communicate with my family.
I learned a big lesson after this though...silent protagonists in video games have it ruff. :p
I basically am a silent protagonist anyways.

You feel better too!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I won't have my game consoles while I'm out of town for thanksgiving, so if Cloud comes out while I'm away from my Wii U, I'd be pissed off.
Cliff, if I'm the one who always watches, that means I'M the one who suppose to ask YOU this.

And I already know you didn't.

*slams window shutter on hooves*
Then what is my paperwork from yesterday doing in the trash can in your office? You trying to frame me?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm happy Splatoon is being nominated for awards, probably would of the most fresh, unique, and innovative games I've played ona long time. On my option game of the year, and the best one I've played this year. Hope it racks up some awards.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Guys, instead of arguing about who forgot to file the paperwork, how about we all just dance?

Come on! I got some Kids Bop music we can all jam with. :awesome:
:troll:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
How to get a frat party started at Monsters Uni:

Play the "Monster Mash".
It was a graveyard smash.

D

Deleted member

Guys, instead of arguing about who forgot to file the paperwork, how about we all just dance?

Come on! I got some Kids Bop music we can all jam with. :awesome:
:troll:
Ain't no party like a Smash Dance party let's boogie. *Dances like a madman.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom