• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
You know, I figured someone was gonna say this. There's a difference between in real life socialization and internet socialization. Here, I don't have to stand next to some pompous fool and hear their annoying voice over and over. I can just stop by, read and type back, and go back to my business.
I like typing on the internet because I can think about what I'm communicating for awhile before I say it, thus slightly decreasing the number of stupid things I say.
I had a dream that Nightmare was revealed in the direct, which now I am curious what others opinions woukd be,
I can think of three Nintendo characters named Nightmare off the top of my head, from Metroid Fusion, Zelda: Link's Awakening, and one of the Kirby games.
If I were to be a KI character... I'd probably be Pit, since I'm the straight man to everyone's antics. :4pit:

:231:
Don't be silly, no one here is a straight man. Not even Cliff, despite what he likes to think.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like typing on the internet because I can think about what I'm communicating for awhile before I say it, thus slightly decreasing the number of stupid things I say.

I can think of three Nintendo characters named Nightmare off the top of my head, from Metroid Fusion, Zelda: Link's Awakening, and one of the Kirby games.

Don't be silly, no one here is a straight man. Not even Cliff, despite what he likes to think.
I was talking about the Souls dude, :p

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I am a man. I am straight. I am on this thread. I am a straight man on this thread. However there are no straight men on this thread. This leads me to question weather or not I am straight. Maybe I'm not straight. On the other hand maybe I am not a man. Maybe I'm an onion. Onions aren't straight. Onions are round. Onions can be on this thread...

I think I'm an onion.

A damn sexy onion.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

So new spm stuff has been found and this is kind of a big deal for those who would want to tas spm because it;s about rng related stuff :)

basically, you might know enemy sometimes drop items. Well, that;s the short version because we care about the long version which is what items and how often. The rng was found by me back when my laptop died (lots of months back) after me searching for the freaking addresses and finally find it after 5 hours........it;s a pain to find rng btw.

And 2 days ago, I also found the item drop value of an enemy if it's 0, it drops nothing, but if it has a value iot will drop the corresponding items.

Good but what if the enemy had a pool of items in which he coudl only drop one of them? AND WE STILL DON;T KNOW HOW OFTEN!

......Until now :)

Huge thanks for @Jdaster64 for honestly being super lucky (seriously, I was there with him on discord, it;s a huge luck if he found that) and we found an array of the enemies and some data that defines them. We can know what slot is for what enemies because it has the card id in the slot. Anyway what interest us is there's a value int he array that tells how often out of 100 any item will be dropped at all. the other stuff is a pointer to a slot in another array definining a list of items and their weight so how likely it is to be chosen over another another one in the array IF theres a drop at all.

Further investigation are needed, but basiclaly, we can now compile every items that every enemy would drop and how lkely they are.

This will make tasing MUCH easier :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gonna be going to a friends house later. Play some SMM and later I'll test out the Smash connection. If it's good, I'm gonna come here and challenge y'all to a fight. If not, I'll just play OB. I haven't play online smash in a long time. So I'm hoping it works cause I want to see how much I've rusted. Been mainly fighting AI, so it ought to be an interesting mix-up. I'll probably play both non-customs and customs, if it works.

I dunno. We'll see. :4villager:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I made a drawing.

Dedede was kind of hard to draw. And I still don't know how to draw hands properly.

I'll colour it later.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Was searching on the Internet today and just realized BrolyLegs once competed in Smash 4...and double eliminated GimR...with Lucina. Granted this happened at the beginning of the year, but the more I hear from this guy, the more and more he becomes inspiring and such. Fun fact: this might be in due part because Lucina shares VAs with Chun-Li (his main in USF4, of which he's #1 online on XBox Live, iirc).

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Haven't been on here in awhile. Just been really busy with school. What's good.

Also, I finally got that one guy from quite an old JRPG with blonde, spiky hair and with a sword in Smash recently. He was also a very requested character.

:4cloud:"You were expecting Isaac? Too bad. Cloud time." :4cloud:

D

Deleted member

I made a drawing.

Dedede was kind of hard to draw. And I still don't know how to draw hands properly.

I'll colour it later.

Looks good. Other than making Dedede's arms shorter and thicker (as mario123007 mario123007 pointed out), there's nothing wrong with it. Keep practicing and you'll get better.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I made a drawing.

I'll colour it later.

That looks super cool!
I wish I could draw Kirby good. Sort of embrassing that I can't considering he's just a circle with two feet. :p
Other than that advice that mario123007 mario123007 said, I see nothing wrong with the drawing.
Keep up the good work! :b:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, so many replies. Thanks. :)

I coloured it, by the way.

I know the image looks quite childish, but I like it how it turned out. :p

D

Deleted member

Wow, so many replies. Thanks. :)

I coloured it, by the way.

I know the image looks quite childish, but I like it how it turned out. :p

Not bad. Have you ever thought of using part of it (or the whole thing) as your avatar?

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Ahhh, thanksgiving break.

What better way to start than getting a lunch detention with one of my best friends in 6th period.

Hm.
You wanna know how I'm starting off my Thanksgiving Break? By taking off an extra day of school to go holiday shopping as usual I see.
Life is good... on the extremely rare occasion. :cool:

:094:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom