• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
PITCH:

An erotic romantic comedy, or "chuckle****" if you will.

-mod edit: please don't self censor just a single letter, either let the site do it, or censor the word completely (or don't use it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
S.H. Figuarts Pikachu; it looks cute but at the same time it creeps me out

Is good to have mobility but I think Bandai could have made the joints less noticeable, also the scaling is a wreck for this line; Pikachu has almost the same size as the Charizard and Lucario Figuarts

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Is good to have mobility but I think Bandai could have made the joints less noticeable, also the scaling is a wreck for this line; Pikachu has almost the same size as the Charizard and Lucario Figuarts
Pikachu looks really weird imo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pikachu looks really weird imo.
Yeah, the face doesn't help either
Pokémon Figures with many articulations an look awkward sometimes because every specie needs really specific joints

D

Deleted member

Hmm.. that figure looks weird.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I can't get over how bad Mewtwo's joints look.

Like seriously. The tail, man...

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Hey guys, I'm trying to do some sprites for my game but I kinda need some opinions/criticism

First attempt

2nd attempt

My game is basically an physiological adventure game dealing with depression and isolation. I think the 2nd one look really great but idunno, I prefer the unkempt look of my first attempt and personally would worked better with this type of game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't get over how bad Mewtwo's joints look.

Like seriously. The tail, man...
They could have used a soft plastic material or something but instead we got that hilariously segmented tail :laugh: (same case with Charizard) but the thing that annoys me the most is the "Shadow Ball"

The only good looking Pokémon Figuarts/D-Arts are Venusaur, Blastoise and M-Blaziken imo

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I haven't been here in a while gang - but if anyone wants to join my One Piece Group please feel free!

Barto Club!
Sure, I'll join. As long as I can get an invite.

Shame about what's happening with JamesDNaux lately. Losing your only living space can be a horrible event for anyone.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So hyped for the Captain America: Civil War trailer. Frame-by-frame analysis has already begun. :bee:

Currently the sides are set as:

Team Captain America:
Cap
Bucky
Hawkeye
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man

Team Iron Man:
Iron Man
Black Widow
War Machine
Vision
Black Panther

We haven't seen Spider Man yet, so we don't know his side, but he is confirmed for the film. The trailer is amazingly hype. That choreography, man.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I never thought I'd see the Paper Mario font used for a computer.

Also, what's the difference from English(Canada) and English(America)?
idk tbh.

Btw, it really goes to every program like I made an imgur album here:

http://imgur.com/a/ozPWf

The reason is because of the best font setting I ever saw:

Screenshot from 2015-11-25 01:51:14.png

The only reason I keep monospace is because hey gorgeous ins;t monospaced so what coudl happens is it could mess up the formatting since some stuff aren;t meant to be used with plyspaced font.

Now I will forever bash windows for not doving this, but see the default font?

unless the programs specifically don;t want to use the system font, this font is the font of literally everything. Windows, it doesn;t work that way, you are stuck with Segue UI on some places (it is possible some places to change the font, but it feels odd to not be system wide).

Like I just love linux mint so much and not gonna lie,. this is one of my reasons cause the day I changed to hey gorgeous.......I just nerdgasm a lot :)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I never thought I'd see the Paper Mario font used for a computer.

Also, what's the difference from English(Canada) and English(America)?
I've wondered this too, often times. There is an English option for every country it is spoken in - 17 different ones.

YES I DO!

And this is my favorite:

IT'S TOO GORGEOUS!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My computer instead has Trebuchet MS everywhere.

upload_2015-11-25_12-25-8.png

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I've wondered this too, often times. There is an English option for every country it is spoken in - 17 different ones.

My computer instead has Trebuchet MS everywhere.

View attachment 84685

See? now I read this and I'm like........wow this is boring. It;s not bad, it;s actually more readable, but i just look at this and it feels too serious.

I mean the pc is where i spend most of my time, i gotta have some joy and in this case, it;s really fun that everything I read makes me happy :)

Seriously, even error message looks fun to read :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So hyped for the Captain America: Civil War trailer. Frame-by-frame analysis has already begun. :bee:

Currently the sides are set as:

Team Captain America:
Cap
Bucky
Hawkeye
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man

Team Iron Man:
Iron Man
Black Widow
War Machine
Vision
Black Panther

We haven't seen Spider Man yet, so we don't know his side, but he is confirmed for the film. The trailer is amazingly hype. That choreography, man.
Let us not forget the most important aspect...

[deep breath]

BUCKY AND CAP WERE BOTH BEATING THE LIVING **** OUT OF TONY WITH CAP'S SHIELD!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
See? now I read this and I'm like........wow this is boring. It;s not bad, it;s actually more readable, but i just look at this and it feels too serious.

I mean the pc is where i spend most of my time, i gotta have some joy and in this case, it;s really fun that everything I read makes me happy :)

Seriously, even error message looks fun to read :)
Eh, I actually prefer a serious look. :p I seriously like Trebuchet MS as well. Much better than Arial or Segoe.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Eh, I actually prefer a serious look. :p I seriously like Trebuchet MS as well. Much better than Arial or Segoe.

The serious and read only for reading font I like is Verdana, it;s such a straight and simple font, but it is......well too simple :)

And for seriosu look, well you are talking to someone who bought his pc case specifically to be vivid green, like the OS because it is green heavy and switched to a Paper Mario filled characters as wallpaper

http://offclouds.com/data_images/wallpapers/32/365499-paper-mario.jpg

Did CSS edit to have the cinnamon menu in hey gorgeous, even has his blog in hey gorgeous cause dropbox.

Yeah, it;s just fitting for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom