• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Presentation in December how I wish it would happen.

Masahiro Sakurai welcomes us.

Wolf is confirmed and his trailer shown.

Cloud is discussed and why he was chosen.

King K. Rool confirmed his trailer shown and his moveset discussed.

Masahiro Sakurai ends by saying DLC is done and he hopes everyone enjoyed it.

But how I see it happening

Same things minus King K. Rool and Inklings and Wolf discussed with someone else instead. Still will enjoy it and will be happy about who ever gets in at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Presentation in December how I wish it would happen.

Masahiro Sakurai welcomes us.

Wolf is confirmed and his trailer shown.

Cloud is discussed and why he was chosen.

King K. Rool confirmed his trailer shown and his moveset discussed.

Masahiro Sakurai ends by saying DLC is done and he hopes everyone enjoyed it.

But how I see it happening

Same things minus King K. Rool and Inklings and Wolf discussed with someone else instead. Still will enjoy it and will be happy about who ever gets in at this point.
After Cloud if we get only K. Rool and Wolf that would be a hella let down.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think Sakurai is far more likely to talk about Cloud in a Famitsu column than in the direct. Most fans don't really care why he was chosen.

:231:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I think Wolf and K. Rool are incredibly likely right now, one being the most wanted veteran and one being the (most likely) winner of the ballot. However, I'm still thinking there will be at least one more completely unexpected character to bring in incredible hype.
*Hopes it's Vaati*

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
He's acting like a child because I said Bandana Dee might not get in.
Let me see...

I hope we at least get one first party newcomer Inklings being the most obvious, and expected, Bandana Dee, Isaac, Krystal, Shantae are popular characters but they just might get hats or Mii costumes only, to show they were thought about. But they just decided to use other first and third party's instead.
You are now officially my arch-n
emesis. :evil:
¬_¬

D

Deleted member

Mario saying boy toy is pretty badass. Just my option though.

Anyway K. Rool and Wolf would be great additions, and I hope they get in but Wilf is the more likely still support the Kremling ruler 100% but, I am not sure if he'll get in.

I Bandana Dee I just don't think he's likely hopefully he and King K. Rool come in a future Smash game!

Anyway Inklings, Wolf, and someone else I think, to go with Cloud or just Wolf and Inklings with Cloud.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
D

Deleted member

I guess it makes sense. People want to focus on the dogfights and the various styles, and gameplay of Star Fox, Keystal and Fox's relationship should not e a main factor again yet. But hopefully she returns patches things up and rejoins the team down the road.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And just to clarify not because I hate people, but because I'm a loser.
Oh, for me it's the opposite. I hate people but there are many who think I'm the best, primarily those who knew me in high school. I'm just not a social person. If I'm in public, it's cause I have to be, otherwise I'm hiding in my room or hanging out with the very few I know and love.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
THE SMASH 4 SOCIAL THREAD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I love this place so much
You know, I figured someone was gonna say this. There's a difference between in real life socialization and internet socialization. Here, I don't have to stand next to some pompous fool and hear their annoying voice over and over. I can just stop by, read and type back, and go back to my business.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh, for me it's the opposite. I hate people but there are many who think I'm the best, primarily those who knew me in high school. I'm just not a social person. If I'm in public, it's cause I have to be, otherwise I'm hiding in my room or hanging out with the very few I know and love.
So you're like me.

Since I live in a hostel, I often get asked "What do you do holed up in your room all day?" It's not my fault if hanging outside is not my way of having fun.

D

Deleted member

However, before Xenforo, Premium colors were Lime Green instead of Light Blue.
The Premium color being lime green (or any other variation) would fit my avatar pretty well, actually.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For the first time since I began work 2½ years ago, I've called in sick today. Yesterday I had chills, stomach pain, and lots of vomiting.

I should be fine to come back tomorrow though.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else thinks clouds hair looks weird? Like they cut off part of his head or something.
I've always thought it looked weird. Perhaps it worked better with the original FF7 design, but then again Final Fantasy isn't my cup of tea, so I wouldn't know much.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I had a dream that Nightmare was revealed in the direct, which now I am curious what others opinions woukd be,

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
You know, I figured someone was gonna say this. There's a difference between in real life socialization and internet socialization. Here, I don't have to stand next to some pompous fool and hear their annoying voice over and over. I can just stop by, read and type back, and go back to my business.
I guess you're right. I'm the same sometimes, but I don't exactly like it about myself. I would actually love more close friends, but I just can't talk to people. It's a miracle I can talk here.

Of course even when I do make friends I just find the worst ways to ruin it . . .

I had a dream that Nightmare was revealed in the direct, which now I am curious what others opinions woukd be,
You sure have a lot of Smash dreams

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So you're like me.

Since I live in a hostel, I often get asked "What do you do holed up in your room all day?" It's not my fault if hanging outside is not my way of having fun.

People ask me that a lot too. I don't usually tell them though, I just recommend them to mind their own business and that usually ends the conversation.

A popular question I use to get asked a lot is, "are you scared of the world?" and no, I'm not. I just don't care about it. The world can take care of itself, and I can take care of myself. Simple as that.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It was quite literally a joke that was just making fun of our disagreement, and I brought it to this thread to make fun of it, nothing else. I really didn't want this to get out of hand...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom