• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
You know, I would definitely play a game where you play as Wario, and go through Nintendo games with a Wario twist on them.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know, I would definitely play a game where you play as Wario, and go through Nintendo games with a Wario twist on them.
It's called 9-Volt's microgames in WarioWare

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Port a N64 game to the GBC?
lel no

They're different games but you could connect them and unlock stuff in both versions.
upload_2015-10-22_22-45-0.png

you sure about that??
I thought he got his account terminated.
He made a new one lol
his icon is literally the " No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me" Sonic picture

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I must be the only one who never really cared for the RPG-style mode found in the earlier portable Mario Tennis / Golf games.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I must be the only one who never really cared for the RPG-style mode found in the earlier portable Mario Tennis / Golf games.
I didn't know there were any. So you're not the only one.

D

Deleted member

There's five users active right now, and the thread hasn't been active much. Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why are mcdoubles on the dollar menu everywhere BUT near my house

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was surfing Google when I came across an OC I made on a program long ago in my days with Tumblr.
tumblr_m9rk9qMC8g1rw5usr.png

I honestly want to revive him (Vio) but make him his own character rather then a form. He was the closet human representative of my old RP character, Viotini. However, I love Vio's design so much, I want to add him to my list of OCs as his own character. He'll be my twenty-second OC, and due to my creative instincts kicking on again, I think I'm gonna redesign his backstory and clothing. If you guys want, I can keep you guys updated on my progress, as I've noticed you guys like that sort of thing.

Regardless, I'm gonna get working on him. Shouldn't be much hassle.

D

Deleted member

I was surfing Google when I came across an OC I made on a program long ago in my days with Tumblr.
View attachment 79516
I honestly want to revive him (Vio) but make him his own character rather then a form. He was the closet human representative of my old RP character, Viotini. However, I love Vio's design so much, I want to add him to my list of OCs as his own character. He'll be my twenty-second OC, and due to my creative instincts kicking on again, I think I'm gonna redesign his backstory and clothing. If you guys want, I can keep you guys updated on my progress, as I've noticed you guys like that sort of thing.

Regardless, I'm gonna get working on him. Shouldn't be much hassle.
You created twenty-two original characters? I only created two, with one being deprecated.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You created twenty-two original characters? I only created two, with one being deprecated.
Before I left school, I was working on a video game project called Nevaria. If my memory is right, eighteen of them were involved in that. I've also created original cities, regions, and such. I even finalized the main story of the game.

If I was able, I would round up a team and get the game made.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello, hello!
How are you guys? Me, i'm going soon to school and nobody have play my latest level. :(

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I don't like it when people use the word "autistic" as an insult. It offends those who really suffer from the disorder, and we've got to respect them. SammyClassicSonicFan (for example) suffers from it, and it's mildly disturbing to see it being used as such. Couldn't these guys on the Internet come up with another, non-insulting word?

Mariotehplumber is a notable user that makes frequent use of the word in an insulting manner.

I really wonder who started this craze.
As someone who is mildly autistic, I agree. These people will feel extremely foolish when I am incredibly rich and famous.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yowch! That sounds awful. Doing more work for less is definitely bad. Considering a lot of stuff should be efficient in lines, that is a really big disadvantage.

You know what is worse? Inferior Java programs. They are everywhere. What do you typically use for making Java programs? What bad Java stuff have you been through (NetBeans, etc.)?
sorry for the delay :(

I don't have bad stuff with java tbh. All these bad stuff are the Pascal stuff / Delphi, pascal isn;t java :)

What we use for Java is NetBeams as the IDE (which I actually kinda like plus it works on my linux so that means I could actually program on my mahine after I learned some java :) ). We just uses the Swing GUI stuff and we really do basic stuff and we are starting to learn how to create classes (inheritance is viewed next semester which sucks because inheritence is so fun :) ).

Java is like MUCH superior to Pascal / Delphi, there;s too mcuh reasons.

What I really liek about java is the garbage collector feature, it just simplify stuff :)

However, i learned that because of this feature, minecraft shouldn;t have been written in java, apparently, because mc needs so much memory, the garbage collector kinda slow it down.

But yeah, I like java and I don;t like delphi, delphi sucks so much :(

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm so serious about my budget thing that I've created a spread sheet in excel with a bunch of =SUM's all over the place

Edit: I just added an =AVERAGE

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, it's finally getting to the cold, orange season.
I love it.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Okay, here's some fun hypothetical scenario to pass the time:troll:. What would your reaction be in the hypothetical, completely ridiculous scenario where these were the games revealed at E3 2016?
  • Mario City Simulator
  • Legend of Zelda Modern Warfare
  • Donkey Kong Country X-Treme: Killer K. Rool's Revengeance.
  • Metroid Go-Karting
  • Kirby X Mortal Kombat
  • Pokemon Basketball featuring Shaquille O' Neal
  • The Mysterious Murasame-Amie
  • new Advance Wars for NX
  • F-Zero Platformer
  • Gangsterdorf: King of Pimps

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pfiou! Today was a hard day but it ended on a good note!

Anyway, hello guys! What's going on here? Me, i have see that someone have already finish my latest level on SMM.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Man, it's finally getting to the cold, orange season.
I love it.
It has been cold for me. It has been cold, with a few warm days since this month. I just want to get to Winter.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Okay, here's some fun hypothetical scenario to pass the time:troll:. What would your reaction be in the hypothetical, completely ridiculous scenario where these were the games revealed at E3 2016?
  • Mario City Simulator
  • Legend of Zelda Modern Warfare
  • Donkey Kong Country X-Treme: Killer K. Rool's Revengeance.
  • Metroid Go-Karting
  • Kirby X Mortal Kombat
  • Pokemon Basketball featuring Shaquille O' Neal
  • The Mysterious Murasame-Amie
  • new Advance Wars for NX
  • F-Zero Platformer
  • Gangsterdorf: King of Pimps
Don't forget Sonic- A platformer

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom