• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I am so confused. So do I think the current news is better than actual news? Well if it's informative and tells of the worldwide problems around us then yes I consider it actual news. But if it's about Taylor Swift's billionth break-up and her latest song about it then no.
Swift has so many songs about exs, Im almost convinced she gets with boys, has sex with then breaks up then makes a song

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's become such a running gag that I swear she's paying all these guys to be her boyfriend then make it seem like they "broke up".
And if they are breaking up with her, there is obviously a reason why hidden in there pff

Why would one girl have so many exes But thats just my random thought

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have heard about it, but then there was this.
This article really shows the current state of journalism: wanting to be the first so no time to do some good research.

Why would one girl have so many exes But thats just my random thought
There are some reasons I can think of, maybe she's a fickle person or maybe she's just not made for being in a relationship.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
On the topic of relationships, I have three ex's. First one moved away and declared she didn't want a long distance relationship. The second one didn't believe our relationship was going well (when in reality she actually hooked up with another guy, then dumped me), and my last one got into an argument with me and ended it, as well as our relationship, by talking **** about my dad, saying he killed himself just to avoid me.

That last one pretty much brought me to who I am today. A person who loves to hate, and has no intention of finding a lover. It's quite the road, to be honest, but it's got its perks.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
On the topic of relationships, I have three ex's. First one moved away and declared she didn't want a long distance relationship. The second one didn't believe our relationship was going well (when in reality she actually hooked up with another guy, then dumped me), and my last one got into an argument with me and ended it, as well as our relationship, by talking **** about my dad, saying he killed himself just to avoid me.

That last one pretty much brought me to who I am today. A person who loves to hate, and has no intention of finding a lover. It's quite the road, to be honest, but it's got its perks.
Well this topic...was about.. Taylor Swift at first

Sorry to sound mean

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well this topic...was about.. Taylor Swift at first

Sorry to sound mean
I'm. . .unsure what to say to something so depressing as well. Other than that the latter two girls were jerks.

Uh, um. . .

Suddenly Dream Address!

5100-6051-1707

. . .So, um. . .

All you AC:NL fans out there can see my gosh-awful town.

Yeah. . .

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You guys were talking about all the ex's she had. So again, that's a discussion and relationships, specifically her's. And I decided to bring up the general area of relationships.

But alright. :I
I didn't mean to be mean and sorry If I was because I didn't mean to be mean

If that made sense

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm. . .unsure what to say to something so depressing as well. Other than that the latter two girls were jerks.
Looks like I brushed upon your sensitive side. :p

I actually posted that to see what sort of feedback you guys would have. Don't be mistaken- it's all true, but it really means nothing to me. If anything they made me less of a ***** then I use to be. Silver linings, you know.
I didn't mean to be mean and sorry If I was because I didn't mean to be mean

If that made sense
You weren't. I was explaining why I interpreted this conversation as a relationship topic, is all.

Jesus, now I feel bad for posting it, lol my bad. ^^;

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
GameSpot leaked the hidden characters of Ultra Smash. They are:
Toadette, Bowser Jr, Dry Bowser and Sprixie (those things from 3D World)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let's see who got in.

Oh, gee. I was right about Toadette. Sort of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Why the multiple spoilers?

Also mother****ing Toadette, looks like I'm getting this

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Oh, that Choknater? He's on the boards if you didn't know. Probably not as active, but he is.
Sadly, he was my SECOND match. In losers, I could have thrived, but "Paul" accidentally footstooled. Or, so it seems.
He thought he would not play me though. He went up to the TO and asked who is next. The TO said me or someone else, and he said probably the other. After he footstooled me, I almost won the game. Like, even after that mess up, it was even in the end. Until he got me.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Thinking about getting this T-Shirt... I really need more shirts that are like this.
Screenshot (137).png

R0Y

Smash Master
Taylor Swift breakup song chat in this thread? Owww the edge.

It's great how many things from that 2015 actually came true:
  • Flatscreens
  • Being able to watch multiple channels at the same time
  • Videophone
  • 3D movies
  • Drones
  • Being able to control your phone with your voice
  • Fingerprintscan
  • Hoverboard
And people dumping laserdiscs in back alleys!

Oh wait that was 1995.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Chucklehead Tom went Premium Santa on us and we all now have premium. It's early Christmas here on the Social Thread. :denzel:
Christmas colours are blue and blue now.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
About all this Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, I'll admit it looks like something I would definitely try out sometime, but at the same time, I think we need a little bit of a break from Mario Tennis.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh maaaaaan, I just realized that if I had responded to the Taylor Swift conversation earlier I could have made a reference to a certain fanfiction.

RIDLEY IS BEST BODYGUARD 20/10

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
About all this Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, I'll admit it looks like something I would definitely try out sometime, but at the same time, I think we need a little bit of a break from Mario Tennis.
The most recent MT game was in 2012, and was on the 3DS; the last time we had a home console Mario Tennis game was in 2004 (not counting the Mario Power Tennis port for Wii released in 2009)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom