• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Pfiou! Today was a hard day but it ended on a good note!

Anyway, hello guys! What's going on here? Me, i have see that someone have already finish my latest level on SMM.
I forgotten to mention i have no school for a week starting today. :awesome:

I am ok. I just ate some pizza.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Okay, here's some fun hypothetical scenario to pass the time:troll:. What would your reaction be in the hypothetical, completely ridiculous scenario where these were the games revealed at E3 2016?
  • Mario City Simulator
  • Legend of Zelda Modern Warfare
AH ******* WHO LIKES THE OLD MARIO GAMES AMIRIGHT

Yeah, I got your JonTron references, you sly dog... :smirk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

is it...

Is it that time...

To play Smash? I need to practice for a tournament that is happening on Halloween.
So it's no?....
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Nah jk, :p oh well.:ohwell:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
My Yoshi's Wooly World bundle is (hopefully) finally getting to me this weekend, so that's great.

Does anyone else have it? Is it fun?
I've only played a demo of the first level, but I think I'll enjoy it....

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/23/sony-officially-gives-up-making-ps-vita-games-5457689/

A reconfirmation of the "we're not making any first-party games for the system" ********.
If they wanted to focus so much on the other console, which is selling so well apparently, why not just terminate production of this thing right away?
I am not kidding you, its because they want to push it as a peripheral, in the same vain as WiiU gamepad via Remote Play, only its not mandatory. You can even buy a PS4+Vita bundle. They should axe the thing entirely though, in my opinion, they are only losing more money on it.

Vita was a mistake.

Last edited:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hold the phone! Wait a minute! Why in the world didn't this soundtrack make it to Smash Bros Wii U? Did I miss something!?!?

Ah! I love big band jazz! Also, it's being played live!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hold the phone! Wait a minute! Why in the world didn't this soundtrack make it to Smash Bros Wii U? Did I miss something!?!?

Ah! I love big band jazz! Also, it's being played live!
I wonder the same thing! Mario Kart 8's soundtrack has some truly magnificent songs.

Heck, Mute City and Big Blue (the MK8 ones) could've been some great songs to put in Port Town.

Speaking of Smash...

That double Falcon combo was glorious!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is definitely the longest set of matches we had. I may play longer for the Smash 4 tournament which is also going to be a Halloween party.

The DeDeDe match was funny. We both died at the same time.
Yeah, we have do alot of match!

But that first match with DDD was Dededisgusting. Granted, the second was better, IMO.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

GG.

I had fun. I have been thinking about switiching to ZSS. I think i play better with her mostly. apparently fuz apparently fuz would be proud if i did. :awesome:
ZSS huh?
Metal Gear huh?

Either way, if you wanna pick her up, I can help you spar with her for a bit, and teach you some fundamentals. Head to the ZSS boards while you're at it, there are waaaaay more experienced players there that can help you out with what you need.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's nothing but trash.
/s

Seriously, just focus on the PS4 if it's doing so well. Let the king :4mario: monopolize the handheld market even more.
well ****ing excuse me, It isnt trash for me

It has a lot of games I like
Anyone here got Triforce Heroes? I'd like to play a potentially not super lag level.
I do but Im trying to get more costumes to acually be helpful to people online

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
ZSS huh?
Metal Gear huh?

Either way, if you wanna pick her up, I can help you spar with her for a bit, and teach you some fundamentals. Head to the ZSS boards while you're at it, there are waaaaay more experienced players there that can help you out with what you need.
Why do you play ZSS? Are there reasons why i should switch?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
With each passing month I become more sure of a single epiphany:
Most of the times I act like a jerk on the internet are when I'm undergoing a certain three-letter event.

Man. I feel like a woman.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

^ Dark Pit on the Spanish Guitar >>>>> Your Favorite Smash Brothers/Sisters Character

I actually prefer this soundtrack over the one they use in Smash Wii U.

Where's Kid Icarus Uprising 2!?!?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
SlickWylde SlickWylde

So i was demanding if you gonna to play my level soon or not. Because in the E-mail that you give to me as a answer. You have said that you we're going to play my level in the weekend. But now, this weekend have already pass. So yeah, i just want to known if all is fine for you. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The hidden "/s" (if you're using Smashboards Dark, anyway) indicated it was a sarcastic remark.
Im on project M but I still didnt see it there strangly
With each passing month I become more sure of a single epiphany:
Most of the times I act like a jerk on the internet are when I'm undergoing a certain three-letter event.

Man. I feel like a woman.
you can say sex you know

Last edited:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Why do you play ZSS? Are there reasons why i should switch?
Well, ZSS has been my first character in Smash 4 since I've got the game, which was nearly a year ago. I kinda chose her because at the time, she looked fun to play as (bearing in mind, this is around the time when the 3DS version came out, so I didn't know anything about competitive Smash or any players). She also reminded me of Snake, who I wanted to be in Smash 4, but ended up not getting in. So, I mained her, and she's an extremely fun character to play.

ZSS is a rush down character with high risk and high reward. If you enjoy playing aggressively, then she will be the character for you. However, she's one of the most precise and difficult characters in the game, and in order to play her somewhat decently, you're gonna need to be hitting the lab and practicing with her. She isn't a pick up and play character, you'll need to be adjusted to her speed, her moves, what she can and cannot do. In the end, it will be worth it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
SlickWylde SlickWylde

So i was demanding if you gonna to play my level soon or not. Because in the E-mail that you give to me as a answer. You have said that you we're going to play my level in the weekend. But now, this weekend have already pass. So yeah, i just want to known if all is fine for you. :)
Yes I am! However, I recorded some stuff last wekend, and the audio broke, was playing at the wrong time etc, so I'm gonna try again this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom