• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes I am! However, I recorded some stuff last wekend, and the audio broke, was playing at the wrong time etc, so I'm gonna try again this weekend :)
Great so! I can't wait to see your video. :) (However, what level your going to play? I have alot of level that you didn't try before.)

D

Deleted member

Man I've gotten connection issues left and right.
At least it's not like Titanfall where you rely on your online connection to play it.

Two entirely different games, yeah, but I'm mostly talking about the Internet connection side of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i am going to bed now. Tomorrow, i will begin the second level of my TOME project on SMM. So i hope i will do it! On those last word, good night everybody! :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*yawn* afternoon, folks. :4duckhunt:

Man, I slept like a rock. I feel pretty good today. Gonna play some Skyrim and see what I can do about creating a Vampire build. I did one once, but I didn't go through it cause I didn't understand how vampires worked. But now I do, so I'm adding it to my list of completed builds. I think, if I check my retired list, it may be above 50. I'll look later.

But enough of that. How y'all doing? :4villager:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Today I've come to the realization of why I dislike my friends hyping me up when it comes to Sm4sh.

Firstly, I'm not as amazing as they make me seem, but more importantly, it makes me feel like that one character in works of fiction who's main role is to (supposedly) be the biggest, baddest dastard of the crew; who immediately gets swatted aside by a newcomer opponents to showcase how much of a threat they are to the rest of the team.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder in Undertale if it's possible to kill one of the dog couple but spare the other

and if that would be reflected in the game

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Just leaving this here...

Nintendo's developers are a bunch of silly nerds, and I love them.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Undertale me2.jpg

How's this? It's an undertale version of me

Edit:

Undertale me Large.png

Updated. I just need to add animations

I dunno if the heart is a little much...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just leaving this here...

Nintendo's developers are a bunch of silly nerds, and I love them.
I vote for Mouri. It's that passionate yet hollow smile that really tugs at my strings. "This is my life now." He thinks; pondering how much merit that thought truly has in the long run.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys what's happenin'?

I've been grounded all week. I was working on a certain drawing in Math (using my phone as a reference) so the Teacher took up my phone. Then she emailed my Mom, who took it away for the rest of the week.

Jokes on them though.

I finished the drawing.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
"Under the current Fusion Forecast, Power gained extra power!"

AW MAN.
TWO POWERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE?
LET'S GOOOOO.
DOUBLE THE POWER DOUBLE THE FUN.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Today I've come to the realization of why I dislike my friends hyping me up when it comes to Sm4sh.

Firstly, I'm not as amazing as they make me seem, but more importantly, it makes me feel like that one character in works of fiction who's main role is to (supposedly) be the biggest, baddest dastard of the crew; who immediately gets swatted aside by a newcomer opponents to showcase how much of a threat they are to the rest of the team.
Are you me?

At my school's Gaming Club, my decent Smash skill automatically makes me into some sort of god at Smash. I'm still struggling to get kills with my mains and how to overcome difficult matchups. Yet, if you can shield properly and avoid spam, you must be the second coming of M2K.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Now I have officially finished the drawing, USING PRETTY COLORS!

image.jpg

I'd be worried about having signed it if I didn't have the most generic last name ever.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I kid. It's okay to avoid conversations that you feel are brought HHD up TFH a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I kid. It's okay to avoid conversations that you feel are brought HHD up TFH a lot.

Unrelated to the post, but I've noticed you used a transparent color for certain abbreviations. I've never heard of it, and I relied on the hex code #232323 when doing that kind of stuff.

This should be useful.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ignoring the negativity over fonts or whatever, what has this thread actually been doing these days?
Unrelated to the post, but I've noticed you used a transparent color for certain abbreviations. I've never heard of it, and I relied on the hex code #232323 when doing that kind of stuff.

This should be useful.
A trick I learned a long time ago. use it wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom