• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I doubt that scenario would be possible since that was my YouTube account he talked about while my Google+ account has a different name and my personal information. It's not like anyone can really tell the different between the two accounts.
You seem to underestimate people of this world

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Open is, quite honestly, the most disappointing entry in the Mario Tennis series by far.

Boring modes that only last an hour or two, easy computers that provide no real challenge, short tourney mode, and the random online multiplayer is completely dead.... This is coming from a guy who loves Mario Tennis, by the way.

The new one looks much better, to be sure. I would wait for that one. :mariomelee:
Ah, I see. Well, looks like I won't be buying that one. Thanks!

We're talking about a Mario spin-off game here. Of course she's a given.
Only appearing in the console Mario Kart games, both baseball games (that have almost every recurring Mario character) and Mario Golf for the 3DS is not what I would call 'a given'. Well, not when talking about the sports spin-offs, at least.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Only appearing in the console Mario Kart games, both baseball games (that have almost every recurring Mario character) and Mario Golf for the 3DS is not what I would call 'a given'. Well, not when talking about the sports spin-offs, at least.
Well there is a scan of her holding papercraft mario in Paper Jam so there is that

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I doubt that scenario would be possible since that was my YouTube account he talked about while my Google+ account has a different name and my personal information. It's not like anyone can really tell the different between the two accounts.
Some advice: Become Blinky Bill (Complete with the new avatar) and start acting like someone from the Great Outback. It's not out of my own personal entertainment, it's so that people won't recognize you. That way, you'll be in the clear in case any of his legions of "hentai" hating fanboys start going after you.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
As someone who also has a lot of impulse purchases, some of those you saw over the past few days;
Run
RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
On one hand, an impulse purchase got me The Wonderful 101. On the other hand, an impulse purchase got me Sonic Lost World.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Some advice: Become Blinky Bill (Complete with the new avatar) and start acting like someone from the Great Outback. It's not out of my own personal entertainment, it's so that people won't recognize you. That way, you'll be in the clear in case any of his legions of "hentai" hating fanboys start going after you.
So you want be to role play as a rowdy young koala just to get the fuzz off my back? Gee, it's not like anyone would recognize that old critter from first glance. Now that I think of it, that isn't that bad of an idea.

D

Deleted member

Zant never had a chance. lol
While I'm not against people wanting their favorite characters to get in the games as playable, I do think characters like Zant, Geno, all those characters, clearly don't have a chance. They've only appeared in one game and are now near as recognizable as the ones currently available to play as. Then again it's just my opinion.

Also, on an unrelated note, I actually unfollowed Mariotehplumber on this site a few days ago. Given the fact he's permanently banned and never going to come back, I fail to see a point in keeping things just like they are. I'm in a [slow] process of unfollowing users I barely talk with (or just don't want to respond). But I digress, what's your YouTube username, Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ? I don't see you there on the video.

I'm generally neutral on all things MTP. I don't support him, nor do I support the people commenting stuff and doing random **** just to make him use the F-bomb even more.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well there is a scan of her holding papercraft mario in Paper Jam so there is that
True, true, but I was talking about the sports games. :p And even then she has only appeared in TTYD and now in Paper Jam. Although it seems like Nintendo is testing her popularity by putting her into more games recently.

Also, Mariotehplumber? I can't take him serious anymore, although I never take e-celebs seriously, after some Rosalina-fans blackmailed him into saying it was all a fad and he actually likes her.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's actually kind of fun sometimes to mess around with characters I barely use. Though when I do it's usually in teams or in free for alls, unless I'm trying to pick them up as one of my mains.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Also, on an unrelated note, I actually unfollowed Mariotehplumber on this site a few days ago. Given the fact he's permanently banned and never going to come back, I fail to see a point in keeping things just like they are. I'm in a [slow] process of unfollowing users I barely talk with (or just don't want to respond). But I digress, what's your YouTube username, Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ? I don't see you there on the video.

I'm generally neutral on all things MTP. I don't support him, nor do I support the people commenting stuff and doing random **** just to make him use the F-bomb even more.
My name NapalmMan10 (After the Robot Master of the same name). While you don't see me in the video, he did mention me as that Dong Face ***. And yes, I sort of kept that avatar to the point of it being one of my main trademarks.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
While I'm not against people wanting their favorite characters to get in the games as playable, I do think characters like Zant, Geno, all those characters, clearlydon't have a chance. They've only appeared in one game and are now near as recognizable as the ones currently available to play as. Then again it's just my opinion.
I mean you say this, but Shulk. And lots of other characters actually.

Geno also has ton of fan demand behind him so its not like he's not recognisable. And Zant is still appearing in games like Hyrule Warriors for example. And again, he WAS popular at the time. And they are still using Twilight Princess designs so that says something, ya know? Now he missed his shot but hey, never say never, those Twilight HD rumors are floating about....

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Oh god, it has the longest theme song ever...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Well, those are playable appearances.
She also appears in Paper Mario TTYD.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
While I'm not against people wanting their favorite characters to get in the games as playable, I do think characters like Zant, Geno, all those characters, clearly don't have a chance. They've only appeared in one game and are now near as recognizable as the ones currently available to play as. Then again it's just my opinion.

Speaking of MariotehPlumber, have any of you seen any SammyClassicSonicFan's videos lately? @Azzy Dreemurr showed me one and sweet marigolds....he's changed. His deep voice freaked the heck out of me when I first heard it XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of MariotehPlumber, have any of you seen any SammyClassicSonicFan's videos lately? @Azzy Dreemurr showed me one and sweet marigolds....he's changed. His deep voice freaked the heck out of me when I first heard it XD
Yes, I have. He's toning down the use of his powerful yells with his new videos.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You mean the "Like Sonic" kid? I'm glad that he's taking turn for the better instead of being that pint-sized wannabe Mariotehplumber in the past. Now Chris Chan on the other hand, someone needs to knock that bloke down a peg after recent issues like the Sonic Boom spraying incident.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
You mean the "Like Sonic" kid? I'm glad that he's taking turn for the better instead of being that pint-sized wannabe Mariotehplumber in the past. Now Chris Chan on the other hand, someone needs to knock that bloke down a peg after recent issues like the Sonic Boom spraying incident.
Yuppity yup yup. :awesome: My favorite part about his past self was this wonderful phrase, "WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?"
Because it sounded hilarious coming out from a squeaker like him. :awesome:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yuppity yup yup. :awesome: My favorite part about his past self was this wonderful phrase, "WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?"
Because it sounded hilarious coming out from a squeaker like him. :awesome:
Or that part where he screamed so loud that the entire foreground (including his figures) shook like a tremor. :laugh:

Still, I'm glad that he had turned a new leaf instead of having to put up with that infamy. Still didn't stop people from making YouTube Poops about him.

D

Deleted member

I don't like it when people use the word "autistic" as an insult. It offends those who really suffer from the disorder, and we've got to respect them. SammyClassicSonicFan (for example) suffers from it, and it's mildly disturbing to see it being used as such. Couldn't these guys on the Internet come up with another, non-insulting word?

Mariotehplumber is a notable user that makes frequent use of the word in an insulting manner.

I really wonder who started this craze.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Or that part where he screamed so loud that the entire foreground (including his figures) shook like a tremor. :laugh:

Still, I'm glad that he had turned a new leaf instead of having to put up with that infamy. Still didn't stop people from making YouTube Poops about him.
Oooh yes. That was also was my favorite. I think that was his Sonic Lost World video right? Or was it the You Ruined Sonic video?
Can't remember.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't like it when people use the word "autistic" as an insult. It offends those who really suffer from the disorder, and we've got to respect them. SammyClassicSonicFan (for example) suffers from it, and it's mildly disturbing to see it being used as such. Couldn't these guys on the Internet come up with another, non-insulting word?

Mariotehplumber is a notable user that makes frequent use of the word in an insulting manner.

Because saying people have Autism is about as cool as saying something is cancer.

When people call stuff cancer, It make me want to slap them across the face and tell them never to talk again, So I want to slap 90% of this site

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I don't like it when people use the word "autistic" as an insult. It offends those who really suffer from the disorder, and we've got to respect them. SammyClassicSonicFan (for example) suffers from it, and it's mildly disturbing to see it being used as an insult. Couldn't these guys on the Internet come up with another, non-insulting word?

I agree as well. Seeing how I have a younger sibling with autism, I find it really insulting to see it use that way. Perhaps since they haven't dealt with the trauma and tears they believe it is all some big joke to them.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

*slowly points finger to 4Chan*

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Coming from a noob like myself, I might as well make a Top 5 list of the word communities from experience and "research".

1. 4Chan
2. Tumblr
3. Reddit
4. YouTube/Google+
5. Any forum based on the Big 3 (Especially the Naruto Forums).

Sorry Gamefaqs, consider yourself lucky this time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh lord. That place. Very scary stuff comes from there. I'm too much of a coward to look it up.
That site is possibly the last place I would ever want to post at. I remember someone posting an image featuring Pepe holding what we could call, a "gun" with a relatively short message a day before the Umpqua Community College shooting.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Compared to some of the other boards 4chan has, some boards aren't even that bad. It's just that their main board is extremely toxic and filled with crap. The Fappening, the /b/ murder, Oregon shootings: it all started on that board.

That site is possibly the last place I would ever want to post at. I remember someone posting an image featuring Pepe holding what we could call, a "gun" with a relatively short message a day before the Oregon shootings.
That was the same guy, actually.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Coming from a noob like myself, I might as well make a Top 5 list of the word communities from experience and "research".

1. 4Chan
2. Tumblr
3. Reddit
4. YouTube/Google+
5. Any forum based on the Big 3 (Especially the Naruto Forums).

Sorry Gamefaqs, consider yourself lucky this time.
I don't recall anything wrong with the Bleach forums, like at all. And Arlong Park isn't THAT bad, unless it's the usual debates about Toei's poor animation in the Anime Subform or the usual farfetched Next Strawhat theories fan come up with (The ****ing Monet and Rebecca predictions).

Though I can however agree with you on the Naruto Forums, only because most of the controversial Naruto debates/compliants stem from there. Plus those guys are the ones who came up with that poor powerscaling method on the Vs. Battles Wiki (LOL at the Donkey Kong Country universe stomping One Piece Verse or Planet Level Kingdom Hearts characters though).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Nintendo has announced via Twitter the timeline placement of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes: It take's place after A Link Between Worlds and it's the same Link between both games.

Weird...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
latest celelbrity scandal
So what your saying is the news is better then actual news
So Nintendo has announced via Twitter the timeline placement of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes: It take's place after A Link Between Worlds and it's the same Link between both games.

Weird...
Timeline? What is a time line?

Does it affect my play experience?

What do you mean it
doesn't? No waaay...

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Weird...
I can already imagine the hardcore Zelda fans whining about how a spinoff like this is considered canon. Just imagine that after the defeat of Yuga, Link would suddenly be interested in visiting the world of fashion and going on wacky adventures with his clones again.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Eh...I rarely look at the news since everything seems to be about the latest celebrity scandal instead of actual news. :p
Well, you could use that phenomenon called 'Internet' to read the news. That way you can filter the news you don't deem interesting yourself.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So what your saying is the news is better then actual news
I am so confused. So do I think the current news is better than actual news? Well if it's informative and tells of the worldwide problems around us then yes I consider it actual news. But if it's about Taylor Swift's billionth break-up and her latest song about it then no.
Well, you could use that phenomenon called 'Internet' to read the news. That way you can filter the news you don't deem interesting yourself.
I do that at times. :) That's why the TV in my room is collecting dust since I haven't used it since 2013.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can already imagine the hardcore Zelda fans whining about how a spinoff like this is considered canon. Just imagine that after the defeat of Yuga, Link would suddenly be interested in visiting the world of fashion and going on wacky adventures with his clones again.
I'm not sure that TFH is a spin-off.

And don't forget that A Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, & Link's Awakening all share the exact same Link so I'm not too weirded out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom