• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

GG.

What did you think? Do you have any advice?
GG too.
Well the only thing i have to say is that my Jigglypuff was pretty bad on the first match. But then after, i sayed to myself.
"OK little ****, stop doing stupid thing and be prepared"
And then i was better.
Also, i have no advice.:roypm:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
GG too.
Well the only thing i have to say is that my Jigglypuff was pretty bad on the first match. But then after, i sayed to myself.
"OK little ****, stop doing stupid thing and be prepared"
And then i was better.
Also, i have no advice.:roypm:
You have to be careful when using rest. You have to be like in the center of the character in order to work.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You have to be careful when using rest. You have to be like in the center of the character in order to work.
Yeah i known that. But like i said, i played badly. <_> (Also that rest should have hit, sorry sir but it should have hit.:4morton:I'm going to complain to Sakurai for that.
kappa.png
)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Yeah i known that. But like i said, i played badly. <_> (Also that rest should have hit, sorry sir but it should have hit.:4morton:I'm going to complain to Sakurai for that.View attachment 79419)
It's OK. :)

My Jigglypuff is not very good as well. Don't rest everytime. You will get read easily.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's OK. :)

My Jigglypuff is not very good as well. Don't rest everytime. You will get read easily.
But i known that i should not spam rest. I said it earlier. >_>
Yeah if you say.:4myfriends:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
redhunterx.exe has preformed an illegal operation and must be shut down.

No. I can check the past pages again.
Talking about Teen Titan Go is illegal?
ba2.gif

'Sound logic to me.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
If only I had realized this sooner. Now I treat everything as a challenge in there and take this all as lessons in life. I like being challenged by math, business settings, and being with people. I live by the thrill of challenges and happiness!

I digress, I'm helping someone with some Java right now. It's surprising to see how far I have come from my freshman year of college, so I'm in and out right now. I'll try to talk some more in the Boards, groups, et cetera. Anyone a fan of Java?
I actually have a class in java where we learn object oriented.

I messed a bit with C++ for curiosity before and I quite liked the language, java having lots of similarities, I feel I like it too :)

Just.....please don`t program with delphi (a pascal IDE with object integration). We use it to learn programming (and now data structure) and it just SUCKS!

To give you an idea, you can't directly assign a pointer to another poiinter of the same type, no you have to create a custom type being a pointer of the type you want, declare both pointers of that custom type and it would work. This is ridiculously dumb (even the teacher agreed on that).

it's like no compiler......I explicitly told you they are the same type so why you are doing this to me?

And other stuff like the curly braces are begin and end block when the end MOSTLY ends with a semi-colon. I say mostly because if you do if else if else statement, only the last one will have one and not the others which is super confusing......

The worse is that Java is SO MUCH SUPERIOR to delphi that using them in both different classes is VERY confusing. On delphi, you have to get used to lots of dumb quirks, but with java, you have to get used of how stright forward it is......it's very weird.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
I actually have a class in java where we learn object oriented.

I messed a bit with C++ for curiosity before and I quite liked the language, java having lots of similarities, I feel I like it too :)

Just.....please don`t program with delphi (a pascal IDE with object integration). We use it to learn programming (and now data structure) and it just SUCKS!

To give you an idea, you can't directly assign a pointer to another poiinter of the same type, no you have to create a custom type being a pointer of the type you want, declare both pointers of that custom type and it would work. This is ridiculously dumb (even the teacher agreed on that).

it's like no compiler......I explicitly told you they are the same type so why you are doing this to me?

And other stuff like the curly braces are begin and end block when the end MOSTLY ends with a semi-colon. I say mostly because if you do if else if else statement, only the last one will have one and not the others which is super confusing......

The worse is that Java is SO MUCH SUPERIOR to delphi that using them in both different classes is VERY confusing. On delphi, you have to get used to lots of dumb quirks, but with java, you have to get used of how stright forward it is......it's very weird.
Yowch! That sounds awful. Doing more work for less is definitely bad. Considering a lot of stuff should be efficient in lines, that is a really big disadvantage.

You know what is worse? Inferior Java programs. They are everywhere. What do you typically use for making Java programs? What bad Java stuff have you been through (NetBeans, etc.)?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, you known what? I have finish the first out of 5 level based off TOME! Here the ID.

Execk Factory

6A80-0000-00BA-A759

So yeah, i recommend to every fan of TOME here that have the game. :)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I thought that the thread was empty, but lemons are here! Hello! You are better than limes!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I'm writing up move sets for all 105 characters in my Smash idea, and drawing their icon. Turns out I can't draw a gear to save my life. lol

D

Deleted member

It's funny we only get to advance only three or five pages as of this week.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I'm writing up move sets for all 105 characters in my Smash idea, and drawing their icon. Turns out I can't draw a gear to save my life. lol
You could just draw stick figures instead. That's usually enough to get the point across.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I were to draw them, expect me to give it to you in the year 2546.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom