• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Happy future day BTW

I just bought the trilogy to celebrate

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Since I'm bored, I'll ask the question that exists since the beginnings of Mortal Kombat. Answer if you care:

Who do you prefer?
Scorpion or Sub-Zero?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Since I'm bored, I'll ask the question that exists since the beginnings of Mortal Kombat. Answer if you care:

Who do you prefer?
Scorpion or Sub-Zero?
Sub-Zero; If I would have a superpower I would choose Cryokinesis

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For fun purposes I searched DeLorean diecasts... right now they cost between $100 and $300 USD depending on the scale.
Now I'll need to see how an IRL DeLorean costs now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The price of a IRL DeLorean? Sounds like that would be.....
After more searching:
Regular DeLorean: between $20,000 and $40,000 USD
Modified DeLoreans emulating the Time Machine: +$100,000 USD
All of them are used obviously so the mileage slightly affects the price I guess

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Many people on my FB started posting photos of the marble sized hail we had today, I posted a photo of some ice cubes from my fridge and got more likes than them :denzel:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
TIL the Wild Gunmen game that Dog Hunt's down B move came from appeared in Back to the Future II...was it only released for EU Virtual Console today?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No bacacno.
bacono? :4larry:

But on the topic of name changes, I'm still deciding on a new name. I'm still unhappy that Aura isn't available but I suppose that's the way it goes.

So far, I've got two ideas- Aurane (ironically a Breton name, my favorite TES race in Skyrim) or Aura with some title, like Jester Aura.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

But on the topic of name changes, I'm still deciding on a new name. I'm still unhappy that Aura isn't available but I suppose that's the way it goes.

So far, I've got two ideas- Aurane (ironically a Breton name, my favorite TES race in Skyrim) or Aura with some title, like Jester Aura.
Aurane sounds pretty cool. I'd go with that.

D

Deleted member

I would pick "Aurane" if I were you. It sounds cooler than the other one.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Unless he went with Jazz Aura... Just to **** with people.
I once considered calling myself Western Danger and start a rivalry against Space Stranger Space Stranger , so this isn't too far off. :awesome:
What if he went with "auramage", his Nintendo Network username?
Nah, I think Aurane is here to stay. I think I like the name more now that I switched to it.

D

Deleted member

I once considered calling myself Western Danger and start a rivalry against Space Stranger Space Stranger , so this isn't too far off. :awesome:

Nah, I think Aurane is here to stay. I think I like the name more now that I switched to it.
Good choice, but...

You changed from Enderman Aura to Sir Aura on the 24th of July.
You then changed from Sir Aura to /\ura on the 24th of August.
Now you've changed from /\ura to Aurane on the 21st of October.

The name-change-on-the-24th-of-each-month chain is ruined.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Xenoblade Chronicles is now at $39 on Amazon and Octodad comes out next week at 20% discount?! Good thing I finally got some money

Zack & Wiki might have to wait for a while

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The name-change-on-the-24th-of-each-month chain is ruined.

Soon pigs will be flying and Donald Trump would be revealed to be my long-lost uncle from cousins twice removed. :yeahboi:
---
Seriously @Azzy Dreemurr I keep seeing ass Dreamer whenever I look at your name in the user viewing thread.
I need help. Doritos would suffice. :awesome:

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
But it points up and above is your username and a lot of blackness
...Not anymore. :yeahboi:
I was trying to make the arrow point at the avatar, but I failed on that part. :p
But I guess that expresses my inner emotion of the loss of Doritos. Once that MLG, happy snack is gone there is nothing but darkness. (Heh Ness) And my username. :denzel:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...Not anymore. :yeahboi:
I was trying to make the arrow point at the avatar, but I failed on that part. :p
But I guess that expresses my inner emotion of the loss of Doritos. Once that MLG, happy snack is gone there is nothing but darkness. (Heh Ness) And my username. :denzel:
You're such a dork. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom