• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm assuming this is a joke, yah?
No. Believe it or not, I remember people by their names. If one were to just randomly change that, they would lose that identity ascribed to them. Although, if you had the same avatar, that would have made the transition more overt and therefore I would have been able to connect "a" to "b."

Adding a z to the end of your name is as original as adding "x" before and after a name. Shots fired at 420xXErikaXx420.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I found a couple cool Buzz Lightyear of Star Command avatars that could be of great use.

...buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I found a kickass Woody avatar that looks too good to pass up. I'll use the Buzz Lightyears on KYM.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of disappeared users, what ever happened to Mar-Mar and Joshy? I remember seeing them around often, but not anymore.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It is finished. I'm going to ramble about a little background history on Woody's dapper appearance.

Back in 2000, Pixar updated the renders for Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye, Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head for the Oscars. Woody and Buzz read the nominees for the "Best Short film" category while Jessie delivered the letter. A video of the whole skit is below.
I've been trying to find a HQ image for ages.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No. Believe it or not, I remember people by their names. If one were to just randomly change that, they would lose that identity ascribed to them. Although, if you had the same avatar, that would have made the transition more overt and therefore I would have been able to connect "a" to "b."

Adding a z to the end of your name is as original as adding "x" before and after a name. Shots fired at 420xXErikaXx420.
Well I used a z cause my old old username was lemons but I couldn't use that. Also be prepared next month I'm changing to another classic username of mine.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well I used a z cause my old old username was lemons but I couldn't use that. Also be prepared next month I'm changing to another classic username of mine.
Thank you for the heads up, I will be sure to look for a random person with 12,000 plus posts and random letters at the end of their name.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Kinda sad that she outright deleted her account, but I wish her the best with everything.

There will come a time where we all will leave, after all.
The longer you've been here, the more you'll see come and go. Eventually you get used to it, learn to honor the fallen rather than mourn.

I'm assuming this is a joke, yah?
I was not aware either, but that's mostly because I don't care to keep up with anything ever.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The longer you've been here, the more you'll see come and go. Eventually you get used to it, learn to remember/honor the fallen rather than mourn.

Yeah. I was pretty close to her but I'm not fussing about it.
Say your goodbyes and just remember. *shrug*

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I do wonder how she deleted her account.
They contacted me earlier today over a self ban and I directed them to an admin. If they decided to take the next step beyond that's entirely up to them.

Didn't realize they were Envy though. Name changes can get weird if done rapidly/radically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom